DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

She had classified top secret documents what did Trump have
She had emails someone later declared classified.

Trump has papers with classified documents clearly classified because he took them from his classified briefings.

Trump has papers with classified documents clearly classified because he took them from his classified briefings.
It doesn't make a difference if it's email or paper classified top secret is top secret. And she had those documents on an unsecured Private server in her home when they were classified top secret.

haha you continue to lie and ignore facts. how pathetic

It doesn't make a difference if it's email or paper classified top secret is top secret. And she had those documents on an unsecured Private server in her home when they were classified top secret.
It very much matters if they’re clearly classified or not.

They weren’t classified until someone much later on said they were.

What part of that don’t you comprehend?
From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.
I guess you don’t get it.

Nothing in her possession was labeled classified. I

I guess you don’t get it.

Nothing in her possession was labeled classified. I
Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.

Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.
Let me know when you can actually read what I’ve written. Zero of your last few posts were relevant

Forum List

Back