Does the USA need NATO?

Initially, NATO was created as a legal pretext for the occupation of Europe, the presence of the American military there. Europe was extremely limited in its arms buildup and played no independent role. After Eisenhower was overthrown by the left, the situation began to change, Europe began to strengthen and eventually it got out of control of the United States. Now Europe is openly playing against the United States. Therefore, this block does not make any sense. Europeans will be able to use US military forces against US interests. America must either subjugate Europe back (which, of course, the left-wing fagots will not do), or leave NATO.

If the US leaves NATO, it will be immediately clear who is the boss in the world,

Fred Flintstone?

since the main forces of NATO are still US troops.

Europe will immediately shut up its filthy mouth

No we don't, they need us

No one in Europe needs the USA - but the USA is an European nation - a child of the enlightenment.

as does almost every other country. Get our troops home, only keep our military bases that make strategic sense.

You like to have a military base without soldiers? Interesting strategy! Self-critically I have to say this sound pretty European.

Most bases should be closed in Germany

All of your military bases in Germany should be closed and all US-American soldiers should leave Germany - yesterday.

and the remainder should be relocated to the Baltic states and Poland as a trip wire. Bases in very strategic areas like Rota, Spain near Gibraltar should remain.

Article 5 of NATO was invoked by a member nation exactly once. By the US after 9/11. The US benefits form NATO.
We did not benefit from Nato then---------we invaded Afghanistan, didn't take the minerals, but now have managed to allow Biden to get all of our allies there killed leaving China with all these natural resources and control of batteries among other things. We did not need Nato to take out Afghan------and certainly trying to treat the war with it like an UN group jr. high kumbya project has been a huge mistake that enriched a bunch of globalists at the cost of money and lives of citizens from several nations.

NATO needs the US, but not Obama's or Biden's US. NATO needs a strong US, not the one in which tge two abandoned Ukraine and gave Putin Crimea, the one in which Biden is about to cede ALL of Ukraine's sovereignty to Putin.

NATO needs a strong US & President, not the weak US and dementia-ravaged SOB who vowed not to leave Afghanistan before all Americans were out ... right before running from the Taliban, pulling out, and screwing our allies by leaving hundreds of Americans and allies behind.

The Brit Parliament voted to hold Biden in CONTEMPT OF PARLIAMENT and has sworn not to join / be part of any further military coalition / operation again as long as Biden is President.

The French are still pissed the US screwed them in the submarine deal with Australia (Kerry's doing) - and embarassing before the whole world, Biden declared publicly he never knew anything about it. For going behind the President, passing off an ally, and embarassing the President & US Kerry should have immediately been fired.
- Why would NATO want to have an allies who lies to them, abandons rhem, and screws them behind their backs...and a nation whose President is not in control of his in administration,!

If Putin attack they will be desperate for help and hoping for the old, strong, dependable US to help.

Why do we need them? WWI and WWII shoukd have taught us that allies are needed to stop would-be world conquerors.

Evil Europhobic politicians in Europe funded by Israel, sorry Soros, allowed millions of black and brown invaders into Europe which essentially destroyed it. What sick psychopath would be afraid of White Russians invading at this point? At best they would eradicate the Black and Brown invaders and the Europhobic politicians who let them in. At worst they would not. :dunno:

I agree, with the exception of a couple for logistic reasons. Given NATO's borders today, there is little strategic value in them.

Why the fuck is there a need for any military today? The USA allows illegal invaders in by the millions. Who the fuck gives them, the USA military and its surrogates, the right to attack anyone when the USA does not defend their own borders? :dunno: I know, Israel needs the USA to fight their paranoia, but everyone knows that now and everyone is sick of it.

Leasve Germany. End of discussion. The rest is our own not existing problem.
Your problem is not American bases, but the million 3rd-world types that Angela welcomed with open arms. That is your "own not existing problem" and it's only going to get worse.

Tell them to leave (but don't tell them to come to the Czech Republic). We don't have the free stuff the krauts do.

Don’t think so.

You don't know what you don't know - that's one reason for this answer. The other reason is that you never like to know anything what shows you could be wrong. If you don't like history you find excuses and repress bad facts.

Your problem is not American bases,

My problem is that I am tired to hear the hateful nonsense the US-American Trumps say about the NATO and Germany.

but the million 3rd-world types that Angela welcomed with open arms.

Whose children will be Germans in some years like all other Germans.

That is your "own not existing problem" and it's only going to get worse.

You will be astonished: 2015 is not a big problem for Germany. What had happened in the year when to the USA came 8 million refugees? 4 millions from within America and 4 millions from other countries?

Tell them to leave

What? We saved their asses from dangers - which to create the USA also had been envolved - and now we should throw them out? Are you mad? Who betrayed us has to go - all others not.

(but don't tell them to come to the Czech Republic). We don't have the free stuff the krauts do.

What about to construct a time machine and to murder and to displace all Bohemians - who had protected for hundreds of years the Czechs - and to steal their country with the help of the Russians and US-Americans in two world wars?

Last edited:
My problem is that I am tired to hear the hateful nonsense the US-American Trumps say about the NATO and Germany.

Whose children will be Germans in some years like all other Germans.

You will be astonished: 2015 is not a big problem for Germany. What had happened in the year when to the USA came 8 million refugees? 4 millions from within America and 4 millions from other countries?

What? We saved their asses from dangers - which to create the USA also had been envolved - and now we should throw them out? Are you mad? Who betrayed us has to go - all others not.

What about to construct a time machine and to murder and to displace all Bohemians - who had protected for hundreds of years the Czechs - and to steal their country with the help of the Russians and US-Americans in two world wars?
I have little idea of what you're babbling about. Don't they have some German Bader-Meinhof groupie site where you would be better understood?

I have little idea of what you're babbling about.

I speak about the death of Bohemia and what could be your reason not to like to help refugees. I guess that's because your ancestors murdered and displaced in masses Germans.

Don't they have some German Bader-Meinhof groupie site where you would be better understood?

?

Last edited:
You don't know what you don't know - that's one reason for this answer. The other reason is that you never like to know anything what shows you could be wrong. If you don't like history you find excuses and repress bad facts.
Lol. What?

Initially, NATO was created as a legal pretext for the occupation of Europe, the presence of the American military there. Europe was extremely limited in its arms buildup and played no independent role. After Eisenhower was overthrown by the left, the situation began to change, Europe began to strengthen and eventually it got out of control of the United States. Now Europe is openly playing against the United States. Therefore, this block does not make any sense. Europeans will be able to use US military forces against US interests. America must either subjugate Europe back (which, of course, the left-wing fagots will not do), or leave NATO.

If the US leaves NATO, it will be immediately clear who is the boss in the world, since the main forces of NATO are still US troops.

Europe will immediately shut up its filthy mouth
Yeah, sure...

How's the weather up there in Saint Petersburg, tvaritch?

Forum List

Back