Does the USA need NATO?

I speak about the death of Bohemia and what could be your reason not to like to help refugees. I guess that's because your ancestors murdered and displaced in masses Germans.

?
I only have a half- Czech descendant, no ancestors. Regardless, keep your schwartzers and Arabs - PLEASE!

Last edited:
In culture and civilisation for example.
Given that the original Europe lived in the Neolithic, when Asia already had iron and astronomy, and everything that the Europeans received, they received only from the East, this is hard to believe. If the Europeans could not create a culture, then they have no creativity

In fact, everything that is in Europe from the cultural heritage is the heritage of the East.

Last edited:
No one in Europe needs the USA - but the USA is an European nation - a child of the enlightenment

This is a lie. Only East Coast colonists come from Europe, British 13 states

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

The bulk of Americans are from Asia, from the Ural region

All of your military bases in Germany should be closed and all US-American soldiers should leave Germany - yesterday.
I have always said that Germany is playing against America. Who else doubts?

zaangalewa I believe that the policy of containment of the German threat is insufficient. Meinkampf is published in Germany, the descendants of the Nazis sit in Merkel's party, the German left calls for an alliance between Russia and Germany in order to fight against the United States. These are alarming signals for the world community.

In addition, the incorporation of East Germany has no legal basis. There was no free will of the people of East Germany.
This poses a particularly great threat to the independence of Austria.

Last edited:
By the way, now, 3 decades after the annection, the standard of living of East Germans is still lower. They work more and get paid less. They are an oppressed people.

The "German threat"???

Vlad's trolls are at it again

Ts ts ts ts ts - you know that we don't agree about anything, Russian. You live in an "unalienable" form of history - made from your own fantasy as it looks like - which has nothing to do with any reality at all.
This is precisely the history of Eurocentrists and Pan-Germanists that has nothing to do with reality.

The "German threat"???

Vlad's trolls are at it again
The German threat is recognized at the UN level. In particular, they have restrictions on armaments and a ban on the Anschluss of Austria, all of which is spelled out in official international documents.

The German threat is recognized at the UN level. In particular, they have restrictions on armaments and a ban on the Anschluss of Austria, all of which is spelled out in official international documents.
WTF are you babbling about...

Post as link

The American leftists is strengthening Europe to take over America and take away American Freedoms

This is precisely the history of Eurocentrists and Pan-Germanists that has nothing to do with reality.

An expression like Pan-Germanism makes not any sense - but I'm not able to restart always again at level 0 with you.

Trying to make a very compilated situation fit some USA political party's agenda instead of looking at the situation with a wider view point is counter constructive.

Forum List

Back