Does the USA need NATO?

zaangalewa You play the fool that you know nothing about Pan-Germanism, but "Germany" is a direct product of Pan-Germanism. The Prussians, around the time of Bismarck, invented the "German nation" and captured half of Europe under these false slogans, and so "Germany" appeared.

By the way, now, 3 decades after the annection, the standard of living of East Germans is still lower. They work more and get paid less. They are an oppressed people.

The reunion costed us about 2000 billions. That's why we had to send all former East-Germans Black to the not existing cotton fields there.

The American leftists is strengthening Europe to take over America and take away American Freedoms
That's some lousy Russian agitprop there Igor.

Vlad is not getting his money worth with you

Apparently, the petrodollar system no longer works in Eastern Europe. Russia supplies Europe with a lot of oil, but there are no dollars or dollar-denominated assets in the Russian currency reserves. Hence they trade oil in Euro.

So they economically fuck the US

The reunion costed us about 2000 billions. That's why we had to send all former East-Germans Black to the not existing cotton fields there.
No one gives a fuck how much it cost you, it's an illegal takeover

Initially, NATO was created as a legal pretext for the occupation of Europe, the presence of the American military there.
I was interested in the topic at first

but your first line out of the gate was so stupid that reading more would be a waste of time

zaangalewa You play the fool that you know nothing about Pan-Germanism, but "Germany" is a direct product of Pan-Germanism. The Prussians, around the time of Bismarck, invented the "German nation" and captured half of Europe under these false slogans, and so "Germany" appeared.

Give me a German word for "Pan-Germanism".

zaangalewa
In fact, in 1990, the FRG carried out the accession of the GDR unilaterally, without holding referendums in the territories of the FRG and the GDR
Until now, many states do not recognize the annexation of Crimea to Russia, there really are a lot of questions, but there was a fucking referendum.

zaangalewa
Since the People's Chamber of the GDR did not have the power to revoke the constitution of the GDR, and the constitution of the GDR specified the political status and boundaries of the GDR, the only legal decision to join could be a popular referendum. Here it is explained in Russian.

Do you think it's a secret?

Article 106 prescribes the procedure for amending the Constitution through the adoption of a law that only changes or supplements the text of the Constitution, but does not repeal the Constitution itself. In the Constitution of the GDR there is no mechanism for the abolition of the Constitution by the People's Chamber of the GDR.

(from link above)

That's why we had to send all former East-Germans Black to the not existing cotton fields there.
By the term "East-Germans Black" do you mean the entire people of the former GDR or some part? What does it mean?

zaangalewa
And what prevents the United States from joining Germany under such a procedure? Suppose a party loyal to Germany comes to power in the USA, cancels the US constitution and concludes an agreement with the Merkel government on joining Germany, introduces the German constitution on the territory of the USA.
Is there any difference here?

lol

In Russia there is such a deputy Fedorov. Somewhere during the period of upheaval, around 2014, I don’t remember exactly, he talked a lot about the fact that Putin was removed from power and the German "Gautleiters" were in charge of everything in the Kremlin. Then everyone laughed at him, including me, but now I understand that there was a lot of truth in his words. I understood where the wind was blowing from: from Europe. During the Bush era, there was no anti-American hysteria in Russia; Putin collaborated with Bush. And in 2012, he left the ruling party.

Now in Russia, in the near-official media, the rhetoric of praising the totalitarianism of Stalin and Brezhnev. This cannot come from Putin. Putin never praised Stalinism and never laid flowers at Stalin's monuments.

During the Bush era, Putin was completely different, many people notice this. He promoted sports and a healthy lifestyle a lot, he was cheerful and hard. The people really supported him, the absolute majority without a doubt, no one cheated in the elections, everything was fair. Putin enjoyed real respect among the people, I guarantee it. It was the image of a real man, he was loved by both men and women.
After the crisis, there were even rumors that this was his double.

Fedorov emphasized: not American, but German agents - gauleiters, burgamisters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back