Does the USA need NATO?

Btw what language spoke Dracula?
You better ask why there is nothing left of your "native" German, no traces, except for a single document in Prussian. The Aryan languages are well studied, but the paradox is that these are very ancient languages, 4 thousand years old, and Germanic was spoken until the 15th century, in the Baltic region. Why the hell did it disappear?

In which alternating universe?
avar_kaganat.jpg

You better ask why there is nothing left of your "native" German, no traces, except for a single document in Prussian. The Aryan languages are well studied, but the paradox is that these are very ancient languages, 4 thousand years old, and Germanic was spoken until the 15th century, in the Baltic region. Why the hell did it disappear?

Oh by the way: Germans never existed. Bye bye.

Germans never existed.
I did not say that. But the existence of their language is still in question.

It is clear that Germanic influenced modern languages in the direction of coarsening, and most likely it is the reason for the disappearance of Indo-European grammar in New English

zaangalewa If they didn't have their own script, they could code it in the Latin or Runic alphabet and write a version in their own language. But they didn't. Why?

zaangalewa
This just complements very well the fact that the origin of the Merovingians from the Germans is sucked from the finger

The Russians speak an Indo-Germanic language
There is no such group of languages. There is what is called the Indo-European group. But this is also a fake. This may be a correct term only in terms of blending, not origin.

Nothing is known about the Proto-Germanic language, as far as I understand.

I'm here to look for a way how the survival of all mankind could become a possibility again.
Survival is not important but the right path is matter. If humanity survives as an amoeba, that's little consolation.

Awars - people who used an unknowm language
I repeat once again: I know what language they used, because the emergence and expansion of Avaria completely coincides with the spread of the Slavic languages. They "don't know" it because of politics.

The Proto-Germanic language is also unknown to us.

Forum List

Back