Doctors Going Out of Business

Man....there really is no bottom to the bullshit barrel here.

nobody subject to any fine if they filled out the form wrong... that's just out and out lying.. I say show us in the Affordable care act bill where it says you will be fine 5000 dollars for filling it out wrong ... I love to see that page ...

You asked and I answered....without a lie. I don't have to show you anything. I just stated why my Dr. gave it up....and the reason why. So stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk. :eusa_whistle:

you didn't answer any thing ...you just made a out and out lie ... your silly ass picture of paper work ....your remark on a 5000 fine ... Both lies ... if that doesn't sat dumb ass about you I don't know what does... as I asked you, and like you said, you answered ... but you didn't you tapped danced around it... so what page in the ACA is this fine on ... I checked I have a PDF file Of the ACA ... I looked for fines for filling out paper work wrong ... guess what??? nothing came up.. so you're a liar ... stop your lying ...

Do you know what this is a picture of? It's a picture of the new regulations associated with (un)aca. 20,000, give or take.

Please, do tell me again how docs leaving have nothing to do with the (un)aca.

what I can say is you're so full of bull shit it makes me laugh ... like I said you'll post anything to prove your point even if its a lie so what your saying here, for all of us here to believe that for every person who goes to the doctor they will have to fill out all that pater work for one person ... yes I'm still laughing at you ... :rofl:

You're dumber than a bag of rocks. Seriously.

That pic isn't a list of what a doc needs to fill out, derp. It is a list of all the new regs (20,000) that are in the (un)aca. Docs must know these regs, follow them, and yes paperwork will increase. And YES, docs are fleeing because it is too much bullshit, too much gov't, too many regs.

sarcasm they're just to stupid to see it ...

nobody subject to any fine if they filled out the form wrong... that's just out and out lying.. I say show us in the Affordable care act bill where it says you will be fine 5000 dollars for filling it out wrong ... I love to see that page ...

You asked and I answered....without a lie. I don't have to show you anything. I just stated why my Dr. gave it up....and the reason why. So stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk. :eusa_whistle:

Hey [MENTION=17949]Meister[/MENTION]

Billye picks up where Greenbeard left off. ;)

in other words you don't have a source for your so called 5000 dollars fine you just run on hear say ... typical ignorant repub-lie-tard ... they will believe anything they are told ...

it amazes me how many of you experts here tell us how the system works when nobody has really gone throught the new system yet...

Silly boy...Docs, clinics, hospitals, treatment centers, etc, etc, have been gearing up for ACA for a few years now.

could it be that the new system keeps doctors honest from over charging them 3 and 4 times and that's why he doesn't like the new paper work ... no that couldn't be it now could it ...

:lol:

Proof you have no clue on how insurance companies contract with practitioners.

or could it be you see how he over charges you because he's one of these doctors that thinks his shit doesn't stink and he can charge you up the ass... they are out there you know or am I just assuming to much here ... again .. with a family in the medical trad I don't know everything going on but I know enough to know whose full of bull shit here and that would be you...

More proof you have no clue on how insurance companies contract with practitioners.

Oh and [MENTION=36822]billyerock1991[/MENTION] ...you chickened out in this thread when I showed you evidence.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...oid-death-spiral-post8502512.html#post8502512

you've showed me nothing here ... no evidence in anything here ... all you have done is lie about what you think is happening ... you tell us they get fine and you didn't show any proof to the fine you tell me you don't have to show me .... translation= you lied .... you say they have mounds of paper work, then you show a picture of paper work thats supposed to be your proof and you use a right wing blogger who has nothing as their source just more right wing nut job crap.... how about you try going to the actual bill if you have a question when you've heard a statement ..,. then see if its in the bill ... so far everything you have said that your doctor friend has told you is a lie.... either the doctor is lying or you're making it up ... you haven't shown anyone here any truth to your post ... I've seen these types of post before ... I've challenged them... not one of you ass holes have come up with any kind of truth... translation = you lied...

Last edited:
That's why I wanted his source. Also only about 15 to 20% of doctors belong to the AMA.

you're close... last I check it was 29% that belong to the AMA ...

:lmao:

Undated Wiki Answers! Which is also the reason you don't post links.

:rofl:

By their own numbers (and supported by multiple sites I have been reviewing for the SAME QUESTION today) their membership accounts for 29% of the Medical Doctors.
15 percent of doctors are members of AMA

as I said, "last I checked it was 29%" ...I didn't say it was 29%, 30%, 15 %, I clearly said "last I checked"... I understand that, guess you could grasp that either ... that's what happens when you get caught up in a lie ... you go around challenging every statement trying to save face ... HUH!!!!

it amazes me how many of you experts here tell us how the system works when nobody has really gone throught the new system yet...

Silly boy...Docs, clinics, hospitals, treatment centers, etc, etc, have been gearing up for ACA for a few years now.

or could it be you see how he over charges you because he's one of these doctors that thinks his shit doesn't stink and he can charge you up the ass... they are out there you know or am I just assuming to much here ... again .. with a family in the medical trad I don't know everything going on but I know enough to know whose full of bull shit here and that would be you...

More proof you have no clue on how insurance companies contract with practitioners.

Oh and [MENTION=36822]billyerock1991[/MENTION] ...you chickened out in this thread when I showed you evidence.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...oid-death-spiral-post8502512.html#post8502512

you've showed me nothing here ... no evidence in anything here ... .

So sorry you can't read... :(

Oh the heck with that!

You're too lazy to even click on the link and respond to the message!

you've showed me nothing here ... no evidence in anything here ... all you have done is lie about what you think is happening ... you tell us they get fine and you didn't show any proof to the fine you tell me you don't have to show me .... translation= you lied .... you say they have mounds of paper work, then you show a picture of paper work thats supposed to be your proof and you use a right wing blogger who has nothing as their source just more right wing nut job crap.... how about you try going to the actual bill if you have a question when you've heard a statement ..,. then see if its in the bill ... so far everything you have said that your doctor friend has told you is a lie.... either the doctor is lying or you're making it up ... you haven't shown anyone here any truth to your post ... I've seen these types of post before ... I've challenged them... not one of you ass holes have come up with any kind of truth... translation = you lied...

William...son, I don't think there is anyone more ignorant than you on this messageboard.....:eusa_whistle:

William...son, I don't think there is anyone more ignorant than you on this messageboard.....:eusa_whistle:

:eek::eek::eek:

are you saying he is WORSE then liesmatters and rdean?????

omg!

:eek::eek::eek:

are you saying he is WORSE then liesmatters and rdean?????

omg!
I'm saying just that, Syrenn. Pretty bad, huh?

you're close... last I check it was 29% that belong to the AMA ...

By their own numbers (and supported by multiple sites I have been reviewing for the SAME QUESTION today) their membership accounts for 29% of the Medical Doctors.

as I said, "last I checked it was 29%" ...I didn't say it was 29%, 30%, 15 %, I clearly said "last I checked"... I understand that, guess you could grasp that either ... that's what happens when you get caught up in a lie ... you go around challenging every statement trying to save face ... HUH!!!!

you go around challenging every statement trying to save face

Yessss! The face I'm trying to save is yours.

You google something and see what pops up first to suit your fail.

in other words you don't have a source for your so called 5000 dollars fine you just run on hear say ...

Meister's Doc told Meister about the fine.

I checked I have a PDF file Of the ACA

You have to read the 20,000 pages of new regulations associated with the ACA to find the 5K fine.

Now get busy!

Oh the heck with that!

all you did was repeat your same remark which was a lie the first time about how much it would cost them ... I went to the health care site and got the actual document that says what you will pay based on 94,000 a year for a family of 4 I'l post it again for you ... do you ever go to the actual site that tell you what it will cost you ???? now you go to some right wing nut job site and post his craps ... according to the aca web site the silver plan will cost you aboiut 668 dollars a month times 12 month that's 8160 dollars a year ....where every you get this 20,000 dollars crap is beyond me because you didn't go to the ACA site... now did ya ...

in other words you don't have a source for your so called 5000 dollars fine you just run on hear say ...

You have to read the 20,000 pages of new regulations associated with the ACA to find the 5K fine.

Now get busy!

well it shows us all here that you never look at the bill its in a PDF format ... I realize you like to lie because that's all you have... there is a search engine in that file format ... you type in fines and where ever there is the word fine it will stop their ... funny it never stopped from the front to the back of the PDF file ... second: your statement that they are 20,000 pages, another lie, a huge distortion on your part ... the final bill had a little over a 1000 pages ... nice try but liars like you never win ... once again I proved you to be a liar... you quote shit that's not in the bill ...you call people names because they challenge you ... when you get call for lying, you become incensed all about it ... then try to save face ... typical repub-lie-tard ...

ps
the phrase Last I checked means last I check ... it could have change, I telling you at that point in time the last I checked I haven't checked it sense ... it means the last time I check it ... the fact that you have lost this debt too, you chose to go after a after thought... trying to save face ... onece again I stuck it to you ... your ass is getting pretty sore about now....:ssex::rock:

Last edited:

Now get busy!

well it shows us all here that you never look at the bill its in a PDF format ... I realize you like to lie because that's all you have... there is a search engine in that file format ... you type in fines and where ever there is the word fine it will stop their ... funny it never stopped from the front to the back of the PDF file ... second: your statement that they are 20,000 pages, another lie, a huge distortion on your part ... the final bill had a little over a 1000 pages ... nice try but liars like you never win ... once again I proved you to be a liar... you quote shit that's not in the bill ...you call people names because they challenge you ... when you get call for lying, you become incensed all about it ... then try to save face ... typical repub-lie-tard ...

ps
the phrase Last I checked means last I check ... it could have change, I telling you at that point in time the last I checked I haven't checked it sense ... it means the last time I check it ... the fact that you have lost this debt too, you chose to go after a after thought... trying to save face ... onece again I stuck it to you ... your ass is getting pretty sore about now....

You need to learn the difference between the ACA bill and the 20,000 pages of new regulations that come as a result of the ACA bill.

Last edited:

Oh the heck with that!

all you did was repeat your same remark which was a lie the first time about how much it would cost them ... I went to the health care site and got the actual document that says what you will pay based on 94,000 a year for a family of 4 I'l post it again for you ... do you ever go to the actual site that tell you what it will cost you ???? now you go to some right wing nut job site and post his craps ... according to the aca web site the silver plan will cost you aboiut 668 dollars a month times 12 month that's 8160 dollars a year ....where every you get this 20,000 dollars crap is beyond me because you didn't go to the ACA site... now did ya ...

Oh the heck with that!

Yes I looked at your picture, there was no link. Could not tell what your source was.

I screen shot the process as I was going through it in real time through Covered California for you to see reality. I wasted my time.

Every time you point a finger at someone and call them a liar how many fingers do you have pointing back at you?

And how many people have you called a liar because they are not sharing the same wonderful experience you have?

now you go to some right wing nut job site and post his craps ... according to the aca web site the silver plan will cost you aboiut 668 dollars a month times 12 month that's 8160 dollars a year ....where every you get this 20,000 dollars crap is beyond me because you didn't go to the ACA site... now did ya ...

Lets see... $8,160 plus $12,000 (deductible before anything is covered) = approximately $20,000.

Yup, California is a right wing nut job site, for sure! :cuckoo:

This will be my last post to you.

Got a letter from my orthopaedic surgeon, an old friend from high school. He is closing his practice. A local general practitioner placed ads in the local paper recently announcing that he is going to a cash only business plan. An acquaintance told me of two others that she is familiar with who have decided to quit. All make it very clear that Obamacare is the reason for their decisions.

Anybody else have similar stories from their neighborhoods?

yes

the mrs lost two long term doctors

Oh the heck with that!

Yes I looked at your picture, there was no link. Could not tell what your source was.

I screen shot the process as I was going through it in real time through Covered California for you to see reality. I wasted my time.

Every time you point a finger at someone and call them a liar how many fingers do you have pointing back at you?

And how many people have you called a liar because they are not sharing the same wonderful experience you have?

now you go to some right wing nut job site and post his craps ... according to the aca web site the silver plan will cost you aboiut 668 dollars a month times 12 month that's 8160 dollars a year ....where every you get this 20,000 dollars crap is beyond me because you didn't go to the ACA site... now did ya ...

Lets see... $8,160 plus $12,000 (deductible before anything is covered) = approximately $20,000.

Yup, California is a right wing nut job site, for sure! :cuckoo:

This will be my last post to you.

i have been shopping around

i have found a fairly good plan around 550 a month

with a fairly low deductible

i only would have to give up my current health providers

and instead of driving two miles to see a doc

i would have to drive almost 40 miles

i could still see the same doctors

but not a penny of it is covered by the plan

New Topics

Forum List