Doctors Going Out of Business

JWBooth

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2009
The Free Texas Republic
Got a letter from my orthopaedic surgeon, an old friend from high school. He is closing his practice. A local general practitioner placed ads in the local paper recently announcing that he is going to a cash only business plan. An acquaintance told me of two others that she is familiar with who have decided to quit. All make it very clear that Obamacare is the reason for their decisions.

Anybody else have similar stories from their neighborhoods?

Got a letter from my orthopaedic surgeon, an old friend from high school. He is closing his practice. A local general practitioner placed ads in the local paper recently announcing that he is going to a cash only business plan. An acquaintance told me of two others that she is familiar with who have decided to quit. All make it very clear that Obamacare is the reason for their decisions.

Anybody else have similar stories from their neighborhoods?

Received a form letter from my PCP, stating he is going to quit his practice, citing O'Care and not spending 12 years in school to work for the government.

Last edited:
A colleague of mine sold his practice and is contracting with several LTC groups to be their primary Medical Director.
No patients, no paperwork.
His decision was based on ObamaCare.

A colleague of mine sold his practice and is contracting with several LTC groups to be their primary Medical Director.
No patients, no paperwork.
His decision was based on ObamaCare.

Who did he sell it to? A complete idiot?

You bought the medical practice?

Who knew?

Forum List

Back