Doctor accidentally gave 4-year-old a vasectomy, lawsuit alleges

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Well, I've never heard of THIS before!! HA HA HA

In cases of malpractice, I've NEVER understood why the hospital and insurance companies don't immediately zero out all financial charges associated with said procedure. But they don't. The patient has to go to court to sue for the payments to be reversed or awarded cash money by the hospitals insurance, which goes to pay the bills........which is ignorant.

In cases of malpractice, I've NEVER understood why the hospital and insurance companies don't immediately zero out all financial charges associated with said procedure. But they don't. The patient has to go to court to sue for the payments to be reversed or awarded cash money by the hospitals insurance, which goes to pay the bills........which is ignorant.
Maybe the parents were complete assholes, and the doctor was actually trying nip the problem in the bud.:auiqs.jpg:

They did that a lot back in the day when there was a call for castrati.

But I think they waited until the kids was a little bit older

thats an even bigger law suit and criminal,,
It was a small matter, no doubt.
1656256619752.jpeg

I want to know how many females in the neighborhood he impregnated before the operation?

Well not a mistake that can be made. Had to be on purpose. It was not a mistake it was assault.

Started to post it. That whole album is great! I have most of his early work on vinyl, but kind of scratchy after all these years.
Cosby, you go down to Third Street, catch the J bus, have them open the doors at 19th Street. I'll fake it to you.

They use to... maybe.
When I was 19 I was at work and out of no where horrible pain in my abdomen. I could hardly walk.
My father took me to the emergency room. The quack doctor barely examined me and said it was gas and gave me midol. I shit you not. Despite my pleading the doctor wouldn't do anything else. I was 19 years old and it hurt so bad I had tears in my eyes. And he insisted it was simply trapped gas.
We left the emergency room, but out in the hallway my father calls my doctor. Who said go right back in the ER and he will take care of it. Apparently he called the ER Director, then my doctor shows up and actually starts to examine me.
In the end I had a severe pancreatitis attack. Which is life threatening and can cause death. (most pancreatitis is mild and heals on it's own, but rarely an acute severe attack happens and is an life emergency)
I was in the hospital for 9 days, bad shape. I lost 15 lbs.
The hospital didn't charge one penny due to the ER doctors negligence. He was also fired.
True story

Forum List

Back