The Reality of Surgical and Medical Abortions

Alan Stallion

Civil Rights Advocate
Dec 17, 2009
San Jose, California
BEFORE YOU DEFEND ABORTION, BE SURE TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DEFENDING...

In this short video, Dr MacLean explains the process of 1st trimester surgical-only abortions (approx 5 - 13 weeks).

According to official government statistics:
* 94-97% of abortions towards the end of the 1st trimester are surgical
* Between 4 and 8 weeks, there are more surgical than medical abortions

The originator of the "Silent Scream" movie was a former abortion doctor himself.
Yes, Bernard Nathanson.

Silent Scream video...

Bernard Nathanson reflected on when he and his fellow advocates came up with deceptive and manipulated slogans…

The original abortion-rights slogans from the early '70s – they remain virtual articles of faith and rallying cries of the "pro-choice" movement to this day – were "Freedom of choice" and "Women must have control over their own bodies."

"I remember laughing when we made those slogans up," recalls Bernard Nathanson, M.D., co-founder of pro-abortion vanguard group NARAL, reminiscing about the early days of the abortion-rights movement in the late '60s and early '70s. "We were looking for some sexy, catchy slogans to capture public opinion. They were very cynical slogans then, just as all of these slogans today are very, very cynical."

... snip ...

"We (Lawrence Lader and Nathanson) persuaded the media that the cause of permissive abortion was a liberal, enlightened, sophisticated one," recalls the movement's co-founder. "Knowing that if a true poll were taken, we would be soundly defeated, we simply fabricated the results of fictional polls. We announced to the media that we had taken polls and that 60 percent of Americans were in favor of permissive abortion. This is the tactic of the self-fulfilling lie. Few people care to be in the minority. We aroused enough sympathy to sell our program of permissive abortion by fabricating the number of illegal abortions done annually in the U.S. The actual figure was approaching 100,000, but the figure we gave to the media repeatedly was 1 million.

"Repeating the big lie often enough convinces the public. The number of women dying from illegal abortions was around 200-250 annually. The figure we constantly fed to the media was 10,000. These false figures took root in the consciousness of Americans, convincing many that we needed to crack the abortion law.

"Another myth we fed to the public through the media was that legalizing abortion would only mean that the abortions taking place illegally would then be done legally. In fact, of course, abortion is now being used as a primary method of birth control in the U.S. and the annual number of abortions has increased by 1,500 percent since legalization."

NARAL's brilliantly deceitful marketing campaign, bolstered by fraudulent "research," was uncannily successful. In New York, the law outlawing abortion had been on the books for 140 years. "In two years of work, we at NARAL struck that law down," says Nathanson. "We lobbied the legislature, we captured the media, we spent money on public relations ... Our first year's budget was $7,500. Of that, $5,000 was allotted to a public relations firm to persuade the media of the correctness of our position. That was in 1969."

The Reality of 2nd Trimester Surgical Abortions - Dr Norman MacLean NZOM​

The doctor I worked for assured me that all of the abortions he was doing were at 12 weeks or less. I actually bought the bullshit until I realized one day that what I flushed down the sink was human -- obviously visually human -- not just a blob of cells. I quit the next day and have had nightmares since -- forty years ago. These videos make me cry.

BEFORE YOU DEFEND ABORTION, BE SURE TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DEFENDING...

I'm defending a woman's right to choose. Period.

Also fetuses in the 8-12 week range aren't that developed.

This is an 8 week fetus. It's the size of a kidney bean

1656178132767.png

It's hard to understand how the Left can place so much importance on the mother's inconvenience but nothing at all on the baby's life, as though he or she had no value at all. Let's face it, she made the decision to have unprotected sex in the 1st place, right? She made the decision not to have safe sex, there are a number of ways to avoid conception, but she made that decision too. Why aren't all you guys on the Left getting all excited about making sure she has access to those choices? What about BC pills or the morning after pill, why aren't you guys outraged that those pills aren't free or at least cheap as hell? So now you guys on the Left are all aflame cuz the mother is only left with 2 options: have the baby or abort it. IOW, it's okay to KILL a human being because he or she has not been born yet.

And IMHO all this crap about how the mother's life is more in danger is bullshit. First of all, there's no way to know that, should I trust a doctor who aborts babies to be truthful about saying the mother would've died? I don't believe it, her life is no more in danger than if she gives birth. Medical science has come a long way, and any time you have surgery there are risks whether it's an abortion surgery or not.

A right to choose... what? To deprive another human being of his/her right to life. To deny a new human being of his/her civil rights.

Or perhaps you're thinking of only yourself and not wanting to be responsible for another life, so dump the woman at the abortuary and let her do the damage and pretend you care about women under the cloak of a phony right to kill.

I prefer to side with civil rights over false platitudes.

I'm defending a woman's right to choose. Period.

Also fetuses in the 8-12 week range aren't that developed.

This is an 8 week fetus. It's the size of a kidney bean

View attachment 662198

In this short video, Dr MacLean explains the process of 1st trimester surgical-only abortions (approx 5 - 13 weeks).

According to official government statistics:
* 94-97% of abortions towards the end of the 1st trimester are surgical
* Between 4 and 8 weeks, there are more surgical than medical abortions

It's hard to understand how the Left can place so much importance on the mother's inconvenience but nothing at all on the baby's life, as though he or she had no value at all.

Evil is like that. Without a conscience, without a sense of right and wrong, it is easy to see the utility in taking the life of another human being, if there is a way to benefit from doing so. It has been like that from almost the beginning of Mankind.

Moses 5:31: And Cain said: Truly I am Mahan, the master of this great secret, that I may murder and get gain. Wherefore Cain was called Master Mahan, and he gloried in his wickedness.

A right to choose... what? To deprive another human being of his/her right to life. To deny a new human being of his/her civil rights.

Fetuses aren't human beings.
They aren't counted in the Census
They aren't eligible for tax deduction status

Or perhaps you're thinking of only yourself and not wanting to be responsible for another life, so dump the woman at the abortuary and let her do the damage and pretend you care about women under the cloak of a phony right to kill.

Never encountered that problem, mostly because at that younger age, I always practiced contraception and made sure my partner did.

I did have a friend once who got pregnant because she failed to take birth control trying to get her no-account boyfriend to marry her. Now, this woman was a devout Catholic, came from a very traditional Asian-American family, and she still elected to get an abortion. Why? She didn't want her parents (whom she still lived with) to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

A year later, she hooked back up with the same guy, got pregnant again, and number two went into the medical waste container.

Women are going to do what they are going to do.

Now, if people on your side were really serious about wanting less abortions, you'd support funding contraception programs through PP. You'd support paid family leave. you'd support universal health care, and you'd support thorough sex education in the schools.

Evil is like that. Without a conscience, without a sense of right and wrong, it is easy to see the utility in taking the life of another human being, if there is a way to benefit from doing so. It has been like that from almost the beginning of Mankind.

Moses 5:31: And Cain said: Truly I am Mahan, the master of this great secret, that I may murder and get gain. Wherefore Cain was called Master Mahan, and he gloried in his wickedness.
YOu realize that Joseph Smith just made that shit up, right? That he didn't actually translate those from lost manuscripts?

Fetuses aren't human beings.
They aren't counted in the Census
They aren't eligible for tax deduction status
What species are fetuses? What does the DNA evidence say?

Census count is irrelevant. If the next census included pre-borns, I doubt that would change your mind one iota. People may not know they are pregnant when they take the census, or conversely, may not be aware of carrying more than one child. Regardless, the benchmark placed is just that, a benchmark. Has no bearing on civil rights.

Tax deduction status is irrelevant. If tax deduction status was changed to include pre-borns, I doubt that would change your mind one iota. Tax deduction status has no bearing on civil rights.

Forum List

Back