Do you pray for our Country and other Countries ?

The word of God is as relevant and true today as it was in the day that God inspired his prophets to write it down. it is unchanging.
God does not order any wars anymore. The wicked do. Jesus said his followers would beat their swords into plowshares and learn war no more. Jesus brought a new covenant-LOVE. to all, not just to family and friends. The NT is clear--return evil for evil to no one-turn the other cheek. Vengeance is mine said the Lord.

How do you know God doesn't order wars? Do you think God wanted his people to sit back and allow Hitler to take over the world and kill all jews and other 'undesirables'? How about policemen....i mean good ones...who are there to protect the innocent in those situations? Does God want them to stand down? What about the wars that israel fought..and what about nations used to punish Israel and that He used Israel to punish other vile nations.

However. war is the result of sin. OUR sin. And it would be nice if we could all pray it away. In the face of tyranny, the chance of destroying your home, your children....would you fight?

All the wars of USA/America have been celebrations of torture, maimings, murders and destructions, and all based on lies. America is under Divine Punishment for it's persistent love of lies and all the bitter fruit produced therefrom.
Isaiah 5 is only 1 of the curses that are upon America.

I'm still praying.

That does not occur anymore. The followers of Jesus have beat their swords into plowshares and do not participate in killing one another. Especially they do not stand on both sides.
Dream on. Stupid Christians have been worshipping antiChirst Edomite self professed Jews for at least 100 years, they supported all of America's lies and wars.
Christians insist on calling He who would be their Savior, that false name, Geesus (Jesus), on top of worshiping His enemies.

Do you pray for our Country and other Countries or mostly just personal prayers? I pray for the entire Human Condition.
I love my country, (Thus, I pray for our nation) the nation that has provided the safety that my family enjoys in being able to lay their heads on their pillow at night without concern of some despotic state or foreign threat coming in the middle of the night to seize their property and perhaps their vey lives. To take it a step further, I dedicated the majority of my life in defending this nation (22 yrs) because of that great love. A love that comes in threes as a priority, 1. God 2. Family 3. Nation

"Greater love has no one more than this, that a person lay down his life for his friends" -- John 15:14

As far as praying for other nations..........that is dependent upon the nation. Love for love.........I will not exchange love for hate, I will not pray for, defend or otherwise offer service or bend a knee to despotic hate, especially when that hate is directed toward my Lord, My Family, and My Nation, be that hate foreign or domestic.

"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me (the Lord Christ) before it hated you; if you were of the world, the world would love you as one of its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you." -- John 15:18-19

Everyone knows that God does not hear the prayers of a sinner. (John 9:31, Prov. 28:9) Thus, I pray for those of the brotherhood (all around the globe), that brotherhood being members of the Kingdom of God, i.e., the church that Christ built as the chief cornerstone (Matt. 16). The logic being, If God refuses to hear the prayers of an alien sinner.......why should I pray for those who do not seek out nor serve My Lord?

The so called "Sinner's Prayer" is much in line with other mistranslated scriptures such as "original sin" and "praying for others" as a 3rd person, as if God requires intercession to hear the prayers of His kingdom, we have a High Preist that acts as our advocate, we pray to our Lord directly. (Heb. 4:14, 5:10). We are not strangers to God (Romans 5:1-2)

I love my country, (Thus, I pray for our nation) the nation that has provided the safety that my family enjoys in being able to lay their heads on their pillow at night without concern of some despotic state or foreign threat coming in the middle of the night to seize their property and perhaps their vey lives. To take it a step further, I dedicated the majority of my life in defending this nation (22 yrs) because of that great love. A love that comes in threes as a priority, 1. God 2. Family 3. Nation

"Greater love has no one more than this, that a person lay down his life for his friends" -- John 15:14

As far as praying for other nations..........that is dependent upon the nation. Love for love.........I will not exchange love for hate, I will not pray for, defend or otherwise offer service or bend a knee to despotic hate, especially when that hate is directed toward my Lord, My Family, and My Nation, be that hate foreign or domestic.

"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me (the Lord Christ) before it hated you; if you were of the world, the world would love you as one of its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you." -- John 15:18-19

Everyone knows that God does not hear the prayers of a sinner. (John 9:31, Prov. 28:9) Thus, I pray for those of the brotherhood (all around the globe), that brotherhood being members of the Kingdom of God, i.e., the church that Christ built as the chief cornerstone (Matt. 16). The logic being, If God refuses to hear the prayers of an alien sinner.......why should I pray for those who do not seek out nor serve My Lord?

The so called "Sinner's Prayer" is much in line with other mistranslated scriptures such as "original sin" and "praying for others" as a 3rd person, as if God requires intercession to hear the prayers of His kingdom, we have a High Preist that acts as our advocate, we pray to our Lord directly. (Heb. 4:14, 5:10). We are not strangers to God (Romans 5:1-2)
Thanks for praying I know it helps.

"Surely the nations are like a drop in a bucket;

they are considered a speck of dust on the scales;

He lifts up the islands like fine dust.

Lebanon is not sufficient for fuel,

nor its animals enough for a burnt offering.

All the nations are as nothing before Him;

He regards them as nothingness and emptiness.."

Isaiah 40:15-17

Dream on. Stupid Christians have been worshipping antiChirst Edomite self professed Jews for at least 100 years, they supported all of America's lies and wars.
Christians insist on calling He who would be their Savior, that false name, Geesus (Jesus), on top of worshiping His enemies.

No christians stood in those wars. Those lied to and told they were christian stood on both sides killing each other for wicked govts of mortals. The rest of your post is nonsense.

Forum List

Back