Do you pray for our Country and other Countries ?

I pray for the country. I pray for christians around the world. I spend a lot of time praising God and then thanking him for the things that he has done for me. For keeping my kids safe and that they belong to him. I pray for my descendants that they will be godly people. I pray for President Trump. I thank God that he has protected him on all fronts from attacks by evil people..i pray for protection for his kids.
I pray for this president and his administration....and that is hard. Because it is hard to pray for someone that you know has bad intentions for this country and its people. Still....
I pray for the left. That their eyes will be opened. That their hearts will be opened for Christ. And if God won't do that, then i pray that the wrong things they do miraculously turn out to be Good for the country in spite of their intentions.

I pray for the country. I pray for christians around the world. I spend a lot of time praising God and then thanking him for the things that he has done for me. For keeping my kids safe and that they belong to him. I pray for my descendants that they will be godly people. I pray for President Trump. I thank God that he has protected him on all fronts from attacks by evil people..i pray for protection for his kids.
I pray for this president and his administration....and that is hard. Because it is hard to pray for someone that you know has bad intentions for this country and its people. Still....
I pray for the left. That their eyes will be opened. That their hearts will be opened for Christ. And if God won't do that, then i pray that the wrong things they do miraculously turn out to be Good for the country in spite of their intentions.
Very good thanks for sharing loving prayers.

I don't really think that praying for victory for God's people will ensure that someone loses out on blessings. Blessings are not like the left thinks that dollars are.....that there are only a finite amount and if you get a bunch someone else gets less. Blessings don't work that way.

The Bible Says..we are conquerors through him. Onward Christian Soldiers and there are righteous wars.

Ecclesiastes 3:8 ESV /​

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

Matthew 24:6 ESV /​

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

Jeremiah 51:20 ESV / 202 helpful votes​

“You are my hammer and weapon of war: with you I break nations in pieces; with you I destroy kingdoms;

Deuteronomy 20:1-4 ESV / 140 helpful votes​

“When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. And when you draw near to the battle, the priest shall come forward and speak to the people and shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel, today you are drawing near for battle against your enemies: let not your heart faint. Do not fear or panic or be in dread of them, for the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

“You are my hammer and weapon of war: with you I break nations in pieces; with you I destroy kingdoms;

“When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. And when you draw near to the battle, the priest shall come forward and speak to the people and shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel, today you are drawing near for battle against your enemies: let not your heart faint. Do not fear or panic or be in dread of them, for the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’
That's a very powerful reconciling of what the war prayer says! The best I've ever seen. Actually the only one I've ever seen!

Thanks for the prayers we all can use some prayers to be better people.

I don't really think that praying for victory for God's people will ensure that someone loses out on blessings. Blessings are not like the left thinks that dollars are.....that there are only a finite amount and if you get a bunch someone else gets less. Blessings don't work that way.

The Bible Says..we are conquerors through him. Onward Christian Soldiers and there are righteous wars.
All the wars of USA/America have been celebrations of torture, maimings, murders and destructions, and all based on lies. America is under Divine Punishment for it's persistent love of lies and all the bitter fruit produced therefrom.
Isaiah 5 is only 1 of the curses that are upon America.

That does not occur anymore. The followers of Jesus have beat their swords into plowshares and do not participate in killing one another. Especially they do not stand on both sides.

Ivan said:
All the wars of USA/America have been celebrations of torture, maimings, murders and destructions, and all based on lies. America is under Divine Punishment for it's persistent love of lies and all the bitter fruit produced therefrom.
Isaiah 5 is only 1 of the curses that are upon America.

no. I don't see that. There have been righteous wars. What is worse is going into a war with no intention to win it. We can thank the left for that. God hates that too. But we are under judgement ....for lies, corruption, turning our backs on God and KILLING THE UNBORN. Our own leaders called down this judgement upon themselves and this nation.

kjw said:
That does not occur anymore. The followers of Jesus have beat their swords into plowshares and do not participate in killing one another. Especially they do not stand on both sides.

The word of God is as relevant and true today as it was in the day that God inspired his prophets to write it down. it is unchanging.

Forum List

Back