Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple yes or no will do...

How about those of us who just don't care?

Just like the atheist want to talk about something they don't believe in..

Why bother to post unless your upset about the OP?

Not at all like an atheist. Think. I did not say whether or not I believe or ever believed, I said that I just don't care. This seems to be a problem for you.

As for why I posted, it is called sharing. Those such as you just want to drive your beliefs and care little about what others think. Not exactly all encompassing.

Not at all like an atheist. Think. I did not say whether or not I believe or ever believed, I said that I just don't care. This seems to be a problem for you.

As for why I posted, it is called sharing. Those such as you just want to drive your beliefs and care little about what others think. Not exactly all encompassing.

No problem for me, but you had to comment soooooo......

No problem for me, but you had to comment soooooo......

And YOU had to comment just to make yourself feel important. Says a lot about you and your own doubts.

It appears that you really do care if others believe differently than you, even going so far as to attribute beliefs that they have never stated.

~S~

~S~
Thoughts and prayers™️

Believe? More like a knowing. Something that goes beyond faith.

I don't have a huge interest in organized religion. It did help me, for a very short time, on my journey. But I have no need for it now. Me and God are full-on buds at this point.

Some people - like Hollie and sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
Some people - like @Hollie and @sparky - have to lose what they have to appreciate what they have.
you're a joke bing, surly that would not pertain more for you, christianity than anyone here for mentioned.
But I do realize the spirit of God is within me.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back