Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just painted themselves into a corner. :rofl:

Yes, but for you that is familiar territory
I'm not the one who lied about reading the scholarly papers. That was you. :lol:

And you make this false claim because you know my entire educational history? Not a chance that you are making this statement up or could conceivably be wrong?

You have shot your argument in the foot with your false claims. And you continue to offer no proof that YOU have read, or understood< what they claim.

Your obsession with me is getting really old as you never offer anything new, just continue to attempt to re-enforce your made up claims.

You just cannot accept that anyone would dare to disbelieve you and that is pathetic.
It's not my claim. It's the scientific community's claim. Being happy makes people more successful.

No wonder you find this offensive but that's what the science shows nonetheless.

Emmons & McCullough, 2003
Slatcher& Pennebaker, 2006
Babyaket al., 2000
Shapiro & Schwartz, 2005
Achor, 2010

Science also show and argued that the earth is flat, and they were wrong about that also. You really need to at least attempt to form your own thought. I realize that would be difficult for one of your limited brain power, but you really should give it a try sometime. Obviously from your posts you haven't tried it yet.

T
This is more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.

Is that where you live? Or are they just in your head.
Babyaket al., 2000
Shapiro & Schwartz, 2005
Achor, 2010

:lmao:

Those are not links - perhaps why no one has commented significantly on them.

Can you give an actual link so we can comment on what you are referring to ?

Meanwhile, on topic, our brochure "Was Life Created" give a number of reasons to believe we have a Creator who cares for us - see:

Was Life Created?

Was Life Created?

See the brochure for details and the Bibliography for references.

At least you attempt to provide back ground for what you state. Can't say I agree with your conclusions but at least you tried.

two peas in a pod. most likely never made past grade school.
I'm sure you're a LOT smarter than me, Ace. And I'm willing to let you prove it. Anytime your ready, I'd be more than happy to give you the chance to show us just how edumacated you really are.
I'm sure you're a LOT smarter than me, Ace. And I'm willing to let you prove it. Anytime your ready, I'd be more than happy to give you the chance to show us just how edumacated you really are.
no -

1589734736641.png

that's your sweetheart, remember. funny how the adolescent are so easily confused.

no -

View attachment 337384

that's your sweetheart, remember. funny how the adolescent are so easily confused.
I knew you'd be too smart to think you could pass a simple test made by someone who didn't even pass grade school.

no -

View attachment 337384

I knew you'd be too smart to think you could pass a simple test made by someone who didn't even pass grade school.

Yeah, it takes real brains to pass a test that has no true answers, only statement purporting to be true composed by a liar and an idiot.

A rock has more brains that you do, even including you tool sucking buddy ding-a-ling.

Yeah, it takes real brains to pass a test that has no true answers
Sure it had an answer, Catty! Just an algebraic one. Last I checked, you couldn't even solve it. Wuwei did. He knew the answer right away.

But since you're so smart, just let me know, I can give you a different problem to work any time you want.

T
This is more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.

Is that where you live? Or are they just in your head.
Babyaket al., 2000
Shapiro & Schwartz, 2005
Achor, 2010

:lmao:

Those are not links - perhaps why no one has commented significantly on them.

Can you give an actual link so we can comment on what you are referring to ?

Meanwhile, on topic, our brochure "Was Life Created" give a number of reasons to believe we have a Creator who cares for us - see:

Was Life Created?

Was Life Created?

See the brochure for details and the Bibliography for references.

At least you attempt to provide back ground for what you state. Can't say I agree with your conclusions but at least you tried.

Thank you Catman. I assume you did not read the whole brochure or look up all the references.

So, zeroing in on our beautiful planet:

Planets orbit the sun

The Living Planet

Life on earth could never exist were it not for a series of very fortunate “coincidences,” some of which were unknown or poorly understood until the 20th century. Those coincidences include the following:
  • Earth’s location in the Milky Way galaxy and the solar system, as well as the planet’s orbit, tilt, rotational speed, and unusual moon
  • A magnetic field and an atmosphere that serve as a dual shield
  • Natural cycles that replenish and cleanse the planet’s air and water supply

========================

As an example, can you imagine what Earth would be like if the planet only rotated once every month so that each day and night were over 2 weeks long!

I think that would make a good Sci-Fi movie btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back