What's new

Do any climate deniers

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score
know the population of the world?
We've had climate for quite a long time, and it's been changing longer than people have been around, in fact the planet has thrived from those changes so, no money for you...and 7 to 7.5 billion is the answer.

Thunk

Gold Member
Reaction score
Do you see that bright spot in the sky? That's called the sun!

The sun could burn our entire planet to a cinder and not even blink...and all 7.5 billion people wouldn't matter to the sun...just as they don't matter to out climate.

OP
Dr Grump

Dr Grump

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if climate change deniers know the population of the world. That is all I am asking at the moment. There is a point, but I'm just trying to get an idea of what they know. BTW, this is not a trick question or anything like that.

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if climate change deniers know the population of the world. That is all I am asking at the moment. There is a point, but I'm just trying to get an idea of what they know. BTW, this is not a trick question or anything like that.
7.7 billion
World land mass
510 million km²

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still think it's a trick question.. Because if you squeeze a "warmer" zealot -- they start to spew "population control" solutions..

That isn't as rare as you might think.. Because anytime Bill Nye has been pressed on the issue, for example, that's his "go to" demand.... And it fits with all the stunting of industrial growth and progress that the "advanced world" attempts to dictate to developing nations...

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
BTW, this is not a trick question or anything like that.

That's why you didn't ask "climate acceptors".

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes.

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Still think it's a trick question.. Because if you squeeze a "warmer" zealot -- they start to spew "population control" solutions..

That isn't as rare as you might think.. Because anytime Bill Nye has been pressed on the issue, for example, that's his "go to" demand.... And it fits with all the stunting of industrial growth and progress that the "advanced world" attempts to dictate to developing nations...
Thus why so many legal euthanasia laws have been passed...

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Reaction score
So do you expect people to just type an answer without googling it first? If you do, you’re more gullible than most of the climate change Chicken Littles.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Name them.

OP
Dr Grump

Dr Grump

Gold Member
Reaction score

No, not going down that path. I still think the Earth has plenty of capacity.
I think it is currently at 7.8 billion. Pushing for 8..

OP
Dr Grump

Dr Grump

Gold Member
Reaction score
So do you expect people to just type an answer without googling it first? If you do, you’re more gullible than most of the climate change Chicken Littles.
No. They can Google it....

OP
Dr Grump

Dr Grump

Gold Member
Reaction score
BTW, this is not a trick question or anything like that.

That's why you didn't ask "climate acceptors".
Because my end point isn't aimed at them. They already know and will agree with my point. Deniers won't.

Most reactions - Past 7 days