Disney will pay employees their travel expenses to abort their children in another state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Disney hasn't left Florida! Surely they'd burn down their parks rather than keep them in a pace they so hate.
But, alas, greed trumps loosely-held beliefs every time.

I have to wonder what Walt would think if he could see what they've done to his company.

Disney makes its money entertaining children, but they've finally outed themselves as people who hate children and want to see them aborted.
So do you want those women prosecuted for murder when they return to Florida?

I'm just wondering how fanatically pro-slavery you're going to get.

I think I will have to finally, at last, boycott Disney.

I didn't want to because Disney is everywhere and hard to avoid, but the extremely poor quality of the latest Star Wars show Boba Fett clinches it.

I've never been to Disney. Never will go. I've NEVER been that dumb. Why has ANYONE EVER vacationed there? People should NOT be taking family vacations. Save the money. Work and save. No family fun. Not necessary.

So do you want those women prosecuted for murder when they return to Florida?

I'm just wondering how fanatically pro-slavery you're going to get.

Maybe the Disney Channel can show "Mickey's Abortion Clubhouse" where little boys and girls get abortions in the name of Moloch, while the villain DeSantis tries to bring live births into the world. Can our brave mouse kill every last one, before any babies are born?

Stay tuned, stay WOKE - SEIG HEIL.

Maybe the Disney Channel can show "Mickey's Abortion Clubhouse" where little boys and girls get abortions in the name of Moloch,
This is the kind of stuff that conservatives constantly fantasize about.

They're a profoundly perverse and disturbed crowd. I keep telling them that they're not well, but it has no effect. They're just too steeped in their perversion, and they'll never abandon it.

This is the kind of stuff that conservatives constantly fantasize about.

They're a profoundly perverse and disturbed crowd. I keep telling them that they're not well, but it has no effect. They're just too steeped in their perversion, and they'll never abandon it.

This is the kind of shit you Nazis DO.

Every time I engage in sarcasm, you evil fucks actually do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back