Is it Legal for the Govt to Confiscate Our Money to Pay for Abortions?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
From building baby murder mills on Federal lands, to paying for travel & other expenses for those women living in states that will block the killing of children, the WH & Dems are putting everything on the table to continue the sacrifice of innocent lives.
They will absolutely try to use tax payer money to pay for these atrocities.

Do you think this, confiscating the fruit of our labors to pay for baby murders, is legal & should be allowed?

Spoiler: that answer is always NO

Kamala Harris and Biden’s Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra said the Biden Regime is looking into forcing American taxpayers to fund abortions and travel-related expenses.

Becerra said the federal government is working with Planned Parenthood to provide ‘family planning services’ to women.

From building baby murder mills on Federal lands, to paying for travel & other expenses for those women living in states that will block the killing of children, the WH & Dems are putting everything on the table to continue the sacrifice of innocent lives.

Do you think this, confiscating the fruit of our labors to pay for baby murders, is legal & should be allowed?

Kamala Harris and Biden’s Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra said the Biden Regime is looking into forcing American taxpayers to fund abortions and travel-related expenses.

Becerra said the federal government is working with Planned Parenthood to provide ‘family planning services’ to women.

See the Hyde Amendment.

Why not? It's their money. Just ask them.

We agree on something finally. It is both illegal & should never be done.

Do you think they will try anyway & maybe even do it anyway despite it being illegal?

Nope. Women in the US military will be driven out of the service which is probably what the evangelicals and fundamentalists want anyway.

Somewhere in this country, is a Trump-appointed judge who will put an end to that shit.

Nope. Women in the US military will be driven out of the service which is probably what the evangelicals and fundamentalists want anyway.
We disagree again. I think they will both try to ignore that it is illegal & try to force abortion funding & buildings on Federal land.
I don't think they'll get away with it.
Why would Christians want women driven out of the military? I've never heard that before

Women in the military shouldn't be getting pregnant anyhow.

People who are signed to a military contract need to be staying in fit shape so they can participate in storming beaches and other military operations. And if they are pregnant with child, that really puts a damper on the fitness of the outfit.

Further, military people aren't supposed to fraternalize with those of higher rank. Its a point of negativity for the morale of a unit.

They've been buying votes with our money since the day they created the income tax.

So what does that do to the Mexico City policy? My guess is the Democrats ignore it and pay for abortions abroad again.

Women in the military shouldn't be getting pregnant anyhow.

People who are signed to a military contract need to be staying in fit shape so they can participate in storming beaches and other military operations. And if they are pregnant with child, that really puts a damper on the fitness of the outfit.

Further, military people aren't supposed to fraternalize with those of higher rank. Its a point of negativity for the morale of a unit.

Shouldn't. Women in the military are raped all the time.

You don't agree with the global warming theory? The Biden administration will confiscate your hard earned money and punish you with shortages and high prices until you cave in to the concept. Hate the thought of full term infants dying just inches from being born and their brains sucked out? The Biden administration will punish you and confiscate your hard earned money until you go along with the concept. Old Joe Stalin lives in the old Joe Biden administration.

I don't approve of the government sending so much tax money to conservative welfare queens, but that doesn't make it illegal, and I shouldn't be allowed to just opt out of it.

Unlike conservatives, I don't think I'm a special snowflake who should get to personally dictate my own special tax policy.

I don't approve of the government sending tax money to conservative welfare queens, but that doesn't make it illegal, and I shouldn't be allowed to just opt out of it.

Unlike conservatives, I don't think I'm a special snowflake who should get to personally dictate my own special tax policy.

But you're so for taxpayer funds for ghetto queens, eh?

Technically it’s not your money. The dollar is run by the government. You just use it to conduct commerce.

Forum List

Back