Did Soleimani carry a letter to Saudi Arabia?

This is what Iraqi PM Mahdi allegedly said.

"Hadj Soleimani was in Baghdad at my invitation. He was scheduled to visit me and carried a letter with him from the Iranian leadership on how to de-escalate tensions with Saudi Arabia."

Of course, this explains the two events:
- US kills Soleimani to maintain the tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia
- The harsh reaction of the Iraqi Parliament to the assassination.

Phrump the peace dove...

"Hadj Soleimani was in Baghdad at my invitation. He was scheduled to visit me and carried a letter with him from the Iranian leadership on how to de-escalate tensions with Saudi Arabia."

Iran didn't need to tell Iraq to de-escalate, Iran needed to just de-escalate.
Nice try, Ivan.
Should Iran give up on the many military bases that it has deployed around the US?

Will you cry if the mullahs hang?
Not if all radical fundie religious leaders had the same happen to them.

Phrump the peace dove...

Iran didn't need to tell Iraq to de-escalate, Iran needed to just de-escalate.
Nice try, Ivan.
Should Iran give up on the many military bases that it has deployed around the US?

Will you cry if the mullahs hang?
Not if all radical fundie religious leaders had the same happen to them.

You love the muzzies, don't you?

Phrump the peace dove...
Please tell me you're just trolling and not stupid enough to buy enemy propaganda....
I wasn´t there, I don´t know.
They are not our enemy, though. They never did anything hostile to us. If you put sanctions on them and kill their people, don´t wonder why they become your enemy.

Phrump the peace dove...

It does not matter any longer because your hero is dead... He killed enough people to warrant his death...

All I would have done differently is requested Israel to kill him and then back Israel afterwards...

Phrump the peace dove...

It does not matter any longer because your hero is dead... He killed enough people to warrant his death...

All I would have done differently is requested Israel to kill him and then back Israel afterwards...
Haven´t you enough shootings in your country? Why you always try to set the world ablaze?

Phrump the peace dove...

Haven´t you enough shootings in your country? Why you always try to set the world ablaze?

idiot ^^^^^ to wit, brain dead ass licker

Phrump the peace dove...

idiot ^^^^^ to wit, brain dead ass licker
Well, that´s not a typical irosie rant.

Iran has revealed the content of the letter carried by Soleimani.

"“The reason why Soleimani came to Iraq is to deliver a message that represents Tehran’s position on the Iraq initiative,” Masjadi said.

The ambassador said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency (INA), “The message included Iran’s vision in combating terrorism, spreading peace, security, love, and achieving stability and security in the region.”

“Tehran welcomes Iraq’s role in seeking to resolve outstanding issues between Iran and Saudi Arabia and regional issues,” noting that “the Iraqi government has played a constructive role in the region and we welcome any effort to reduce tension.”

The ambassador pointed out that “targeting the American forces at Ain Al-Assad Base was a similar response because the United States assassinated the two martyrs Soleimani and Al-Mohandes on Iraqi soil by using their bases at the region level.”

He stressed that “choosing the Ain Al-Assad Base as a target for the response does not mean violating Iraqi sovereignty.”

He continued, “The American bases in Iraq had a role in the crime of assassinating Soleimani.”"

Iran reveals what was in Qassem Soleimani's letter the night he was assassinated

"“The reason why Soleimani came to Iraq is to deliver a message that represents Tehran’s position on the Iraq initiative,” Masjadi said.

The ambassador said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency (INA), “The message included Iran’s vision in combating terrorism, spreading peace, security, love, and achieving stability and security in the region.”

“Tehran welcomes Iraq’s role in seeking to resolve outstanding issues between Iran and Saudi Arabia and regional issues,” noting that “the Iraqi government has played a constructive role in the region and we welcome any effort to reduce tension.”

The ambassador pointed out that “targeting the American forces at Ain Al-Assad Base was a similar response because the United States assassinated the two martyrs Soleimani and Al-Mohandes on Iraqi soil by using their bases at the region level.”

He stressed that “choosing the Ain Al-Assad Base as a target for the response does not mean violating Iraqi sovereignty.”

He continued, “The American bases in Iraq had a role in the crime of assassinating Soleimani.”"

Iran reveals what was in Qassem Soleimani's letter the night he was assassinated

Why does Iraq give a shit what Tehran's position is on the conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran?

I guess killing that terrorist didn't really derail peace talks, eh?

Why does Iraq give a shit what Tehran's position is on the conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran?

I guess killing that terrorist didn't really derail peace talks, eh?

Iraq---by virtue of its SHIITE population, is now a client state of Iran

Never been a case where appeasing vermin like Iran or the terrorists in the ME ever led to anything but far more deaths. This Sollie POS should have been taken out under Bush II, but he had this weird fetish that he could 'nation build' among homicidal sociopath savages, and the result was the same as all past attempts at playing nice with the animals.

Forum List

Back