Diane Black , a female GOP rich rep. wants to end the EMTLA

another leftist that is against freedom.

ever been to an ER during the day?

It's full of people sitting around waiting to get aspirin for cold or a Band-Aid for a minor cut.

and it you have an actual, painful problem, you have to wait your turn.
That is a problem that is easily solved. Corruption and collusion between hospitals and insurance companies prevent the problem from being solved.

LET THEM DIE!

The republican party is the party of satan.

No. That is not what she is saying. She is saying that the ER is not the appropriate place to go for a cold.

Well you take away the ACA and expanded Medicaid, that is what she is saying. Let them die.
You say babies born and unborn should die on the table because their mothers cant afford to raise them, what is the difference for those that cant pay and die in the ER?

Never ever said that. Either back it up in context, or an apology would be appropriate.
You voted for Hillary, so actions speak volumes, but again, if all hospitals end up closed because those that pay become less , you are okay with that? Our hospitals in Virginia are inundated with illegal, who show up at the ER because their Anchors have a head cold. Since they cant speak Engrish, they get free care, but when my son(legal US citizen) shows up, he is given an number, then I have to pay for his and all those illegals care.

LET THEM DIE!

No. That is not what she is saying. She is saying that the ER is not the appropriate place to go for a cold.

Well you take away the ACA and expanded Medicaid, that is what she is saying. Let them die.
You say babies born and unborn should die on the table because their mothers cant afford to raise them, what is the difference for those that cant pay and die in the ER?

Still waiting.

LET THEM DIE!

Never ever said that. Either back it up in context, or an apology would be appropriate.
You voted for Hillary, so actions speak volumes, but again, if all hospitals end up closed because those that pay become less , you are okay with that? Our hospitals in Virginia are inundated with illegal, who show up at the ER because their Anchors have a head cold. Since they cant speak Engrish, they get free care, but when my son(legal US citizen) shows up, he is given an number, then I have to pay for his and all those illegals care.

Don't they do triage in Virginia. Yes I voted for Clinton, and as such the ACA and expanded Medicaid would not be on the chopping block.

LET THEM DIE!

Let them die? I don't know about anyone else, but I have never said "let them die". In fact, I have only spoken out against the use of the ER for things that are certainly NOT emergencies. And if the ER is clogged with colds, earaches, or the flu (for otherwise healthy adults) it increases the chance a real emergency will not get the proper care. THAT is far more likely to kill someone.

It's full of people sitting around waiting to get aspirin for cold or a Band-Aid for a minor cut.

That is a problem that is easily solved. Corruption and collusion between hospitals and insurance companies prevent the problem from being solved.
toss in useless law suits that make hospitals give you useless and expensive tests.

LET THEM DIE!

Let them die? I don't know about anyone else, but I have never said "let them die". In fact, I have only spoken out against the use of the ER for things that are certainly NOT emergencies. And if the ER is clogged with colds, earaches, or the flu (for otherwise healthy adults) it increases the chance a real emergency will not get the proper care. THAT is far more likely to kill someone.

No I said that is what she is saying since she is anti the ACA and expanded Medicaid, and want to cut funding for regular Medicaid.

Where are people to go without insurance?

LET THEM DIE!

wrong again fuckchop.

If you are actually dying or in actual 'need' of medical care, you will get it, and you won't have to sit, in pain, for hours, to get it.

They do triage in ER's so if you have to sit in pain for awhile, just be assured that are more sick people ahead of you. After all that is what ER's are for.

Indeed they do. But when you add in a large number of non-emergency patients it does cause problems, regardless of the triage. The staff is more distracted and certainly more exhausted. The chances of errors goes up. The time a Dr has to actually talk to the patient goes down. Lab tests are delayed ect ect.

toss in useless law suits that make hospitals give you useless and expensive tests.

Doctors use diagnostic tests. They do not have xray vision and God like abilities.

LET THEM DIE!

Pneumonia is often misdiagnosed as being a cold or flu, especially in children and seniors. Failure to treat it is often fatal.

Pneumonia is a lung infiltrate. They have different symptoms. If a Dr. suspects infiltrate, he should do an xray.

Doctors use diagnostic tests. They do not have xray vision and God like abilities.
so you are all for a doctor, knowingly, giving you a battery of test, just so he can avoid a lawsuit and charge your ins company, driving up cost of ins.

why do you hate poor people?

LET THEM DIE!

wrong again fuckchop.

If you are actually dying or in actual 'need' of medical care, you will get it, and you won't have to sit, in pain, for hours, to get it.

They do triage in ER's so if you have to sit in pain for awhile, just be assured that are more sick people ahead of you. After all that is what ER's are for.

Indeed they do. But when you add in a large number of non-emergency patients it does cause problems, regardless of the triage. The staff is more distracted and certainly more exhausted. The chances of errors goes up. The time a Dr has to actually talk to the patient goes down. Lab tests are delayed ect ect.

I agree, and I agree ER should be used for emergencies. Doctors offices should be used, and that takes ins and or money.

Pneumonia is often misdiagnosed as being a cold or flu

Which is precisely the reason you don't go to a crowded, overworked, and understaffed ER to diagnose a cold. They will give you paracetamol and rush you out the door without a proper exam.

Emergency rooms are for emergencies ...

so you are all for a doctor, knowingly, giving you a battery of test, just so he can avoid a lawsuit and charge your ins company, driving up cost of ins.

why do you hate poor people?

Yes I am, one must rule out things to make an accurate diagnosis.

LET THEM DIE!

Pneumonia is often misdiagnosed as being a cold or flu, especially in children and seniors. Failure to treat it is often fatal.

Pneumonia is a lung infiltrate. They have different symptoms. If a Dr. suspects infiltrate, he should do an xray.
Ya, but some folks would consider x-rays and perhaps accompanying blood test as wasteful "tests".

LET THEM DIE!

wrong again fuckchop.

I agree, and I agree ER should be used for emergencies. Doctors offices should be used, and that takes ins and or money.
then why take a stance against removing that law?

you just agreed it's a bad idea.

LET THEM DIE!

Ya, but some folks would consider x-rays and perhaps accompanying blood test as wasteful "tests".

Well those folks should just stay home and have chicken soup.

LET THEM DIE!

I have asthma, I've had it longer than I can remember and I have memories of being 2.

I had a really bad asthma attack, my inhaler wasn't working, so I went to the er, told them what I had and what I needed.
I turned down an x-ray, b/c I knew it was useless
turned down blood tests, b/c I knew it was useless
yelled at them to give me the breathing treatment, got it, felt better in moments.

Forum List

Back