Joe Biden's Speech Was an Embarrassment to America and to the Memory of George Washington

I'm weary of you loons going flaming when you get called out
Are you fucking kidding me?

There are at least two posters {tRumplings of course} who follow me around and call me a faggot every time I post.

Who's doing something similar to you, Snowflake?

You republicans are a buncha whiny pussies.

It was also an attempt at influencing courts and juries.
Ohhhh they got game for sure these leftist do... Biden is the worst most obvious panderer this nation has ever had the displeasure of knowing. The same lying bull shite he played openly in the media concerning Ukraine and his Mafia way of dealing with the people threatening the Biden's money pot, has showed up big time over the course of events we see...

Biden - Making "Hillary" proud again... 😂

Are you fucking kidding me?

There are at least two posters {tRumplings of course} who follow me around and call me a faggot every time I post.

Who's doing something similar to you, Snowflake?

You republicans are a buncha whiny pussies.
You demscum are retards.

Young people support Trump now, not Biden.
If they got any sense (yes) they will support Trump.

And to speak on this Nikki Haley person whose running, well IMO it's just so obvious that she is being picked by the establishment for the candidate or hoped to be nominee in order to win this thing for them, otherwise it's the rhino's who want her for many reasons, but the main one is to defeat Trump using identity politics and such to do it.

They want her to be pushed into the lead position as a weapon to be used against Trump, and it's because she's a woman, and just as Joe picked Kamala as his running mate in hopes to win over the female vote to make him president, the same is going on with the identity politics crowd and rhino's wanting Nikki for their hopes to defeat Trump.

This stuff has got to stop, and the most meritable candidate must prevail. We must get away from identity politics or we are done in this country forever..

Who has kicked your collective ass repeatedly.

What does that say about you guys?
If you think that Biden has kicked anyone ace, then please get help at the nearest TDS detox center. Biden is a compromised President who has allegedly lied, cheated, and stolen for most if not all of his political life. He is under investigation as we speak for many lies that have begun to reveal his patterns of lying and cheating ......The investigation is even for the lies you all keep denying in hopes to protect your alleged corrupt puppet master.

IMG_5387.jpeg

IMG_5389.jpeg

Forum List

Back