DHS, FBI are tracking online posts promoting a violent Jan. 6 reunion on Capitol Hill

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
LOL, ya sure actually the FBI and DHS are promoting a violent jan 6 reunion
And going to try and catch any suckers.
really how dumb can ya be.
And the FBI used to be something you could trust.

Gotta keep your thumb on the little people if you are going to effectively run a fascist state.

Stay in line or they will take away your work privileges, your shopping privileges, your vacation privileges and your dining and entertainment privileges. Then of you don't shape up, they will lock you up with no charges, no court date, no attorney, no bail, and no visitation to show you we are only PRETENDING to be a lawful society.

So I wonder are they investigating the left and MSM for incitement to riot--TODAY.

Gotta keep your thumb on the little people if you are going to effectively run a fascist state.

Stay in line or they will take away your work privileges, your shopping privileges, your vacation privileges and your dining and entertainment privileges. Then of you don't shape up, they will lock you up with no charges, no court date, no attorney, no bail, and no visitation to show you we are only PRETENDING to be a lawful society.
Isn't that what the Russians did with the gulags? The Chinese with the Uighurs? Do you really wonder who is calling the shots in DC?

They are really going to look stupid when the only rioters tomorrow are BLM/Antifa. But Garland will give them a free pass--damn sure won't be any executions.

Fuck the FBI. They as well as most of our intel agencies have been taken over by cultural Marxists. CIA Director Jon Brennan once voted for the Communist Party presidential ticket of Gus Hall and Angela Davis. Comey was also once a communist, and made this statement: “I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

I would hope so... Good idea. Trump supporters crave violence. Always have; always will.
266162222_1274995889676267_3005646829113512256_n.jpg

Forum List

Back