Asked by a Representative of the People, Mayorkas Does not Deny Presence of DHS Undercover Operatives on Jan 6

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
It makes sense, actually. If Epps was a DHS assett, not an FBI plant, it would explain why the FBI first put Epps on the most wanted list after Jan 6, and then quickly took him off and only asked him to plead guilty to disorderly conduct after the outrage at the selective non-prosecution.

0:45

Mayorkas gives the classic "I don't know, I'll get back to you" non-answer that we've come to expect from the heads of the agencies that we pay for and give enormous power to.

If I had given that answer as a mere 2nd Lieutenant in the Army, my commander would have never accepted it. This is THE "commander" of DHS, and he seems not at all uncomfortable pleading ignorance of his own department.

Then the congressman asks about Ray Epps specifically, and again gets the "I'll get back to you." He won't, of course.

After saying that he doesn't know about Epps, he then gives a non-answer to the question of whether DHS plants people in protests. He says "that is not where we focus our under cov . . ."

That kind of answer is what Mayorkas is good at. He doesn't deny it, he just says that isn't where they focus.

Again, I cringe imagining myself giving that kind of answer as a young lieutenant:

Commander: Lieutenant, are you sending the supply sergeant to other companies to steal their supplies to cover up for our supplies that you sold on the black market?

2LT Flops: Sir, that is not where we focus our efforts in Headquarters Platoon.

Wow. He would've gone straight to his office to get the court martial started. Why are senior government officials allowed to get away with these shenanigans?

It makes sense, actually. If Epps was a DHS assett, not an FBI plant, it would explain why the FBI first put Epps on the most wanted list after Jan 6, and then quickly took him off and only asked him to plead guilty to disorderly conduct after the outrage at the selective non-prosecution.

0:45

Mayorkas gives the classic "I don't know, I'll get back to you" non-answer that we've come to expect from the heads of the agencies that we pay for and give enormous power to.

If I had given that answer as a mere 2nd Lieutenant in the Army, my commander would have never accepted it. This is THE "commander" of DHS, and he seems not at all uncomfortable pleading ignorance of his own department.

Then the congressman asks about Ray Epps specifically, and again gets the "I'll get back to you." He won't, of course.

After saying that he doesn't know about Epps, he then gives a non-answer to the question of whether DHS plants people in protests. He says "that is not where we focus our under cov . . ."

That kind of answer is what Mayorkas is good at. He doesn't deny it, he just says that isn't where they focus.

Again, I cringe imagining myself giving that kind of answer as a young lieutenant:

Commander: Lieutenant, are you sending the supply sergeant to other companies to steal their supplies to cover up for our supplies that you sold on the black market?

2LT Flops: Sir, that is not where we focus our efforts in Headquarters Platoon.

Wow. He would've gone straight to his office to get the court martial started. Why are senior government officials allowed to get away with these shenanigans?

Your analogy is flawed in one respect. Mayorkas wasn't in charge of DHS when Trump attempted to overthrow an election. In fact, the position of DHS Secretary was vacant because the last one resigned in disgrace and Trump never got a new one appointed.

So you wouldn't have been the 2LT who sold the property on the black market. The last guy would have been.

Of course government officials were surveilling the criminal and traitorous MAGAites on J6.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As a foreigner I can now safely say that there is aboundant evidence that says that the Jan.6 demonstrations weren't violent. The violence was by the police, including the deliberate murder of Ashley.

Why should they even answer the likes of you. You don't oversight national security agencies.

Go report to your Russian masters

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
As a foreigner I can now safely say that there is aboundant evidence that says that the Jan.6 demonstrations weren't violent. The violence was by the police, including the deliberate murder of Ashley.
As an American who saw the events live as they went on, I can safely say that you are wrong.

Forum List

Back