Ex-Capitol Police Chief Confirms GOP’s Report On Pelosi’s Culpability for Jan. 6, Reveals FBI, DHS, And His Own Agency Knew About Planned Attack

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
In essence, it was our own Intel agencies and Pelosi who conspired to stage an insurrection against Trump on January 6. Benedict Pence signed and sealed Trump's fate allowing the usurper to illegally take over the oval office.

I’m getting a lot of use out of this image today.
2ACF0328-738C-4A28-A9D6-844C452DDA68.jpeg

In essence, it was our own Intel agencies and Pelosi who conspired to stage an insurrection against Trump on January 6. Benedict Pence signed and sealed Trump's fate allowing the usurper to illegally take over the oval office.

Face it....no one took you MAGAts seriously....before you went all violent thug on us.

You mean, everybody in Washington knew, (including of course Donny) yet Donny went ahead with the planned rally and lit the fuse, after he thought they were in place? What an un-American asshole!
I expect our moderators to be respectful and set a good example. Obviously, that is far too much to expect today.

President Trump, "lit the fuse". Malarkey.

ray-epps1-S.jpg

Trump is the one that sent them there, dumb shit.
That's just one of the lies Pelosi and the media pushed.
Ray Epps had more to do with it than Donald Trump.....and he's never been in trouble.
Ray Epps was telling people to go into the Capital on video for two days.

That's just one of the lies Pelosi and the media pushed.
Ray Epps had more to do with it than Donald Trump.....and he's never been in trouble.
Ray Epps was telling people to go into the Capital on video for two days.
Don't try to piss down my back and tell me its raining. I heard the speeches of the rally live. You can't sell that lie to me or anybody else that watched that day unfold.

He didn't tell them to go inside. They have every right according the constitution to stand outside and protest.
Now show me the law that says you can't.
Constitution, my ass. Nothing in the constitution says the government cannot regulate the flow of people into the Capital when some asshole sends a few thousand to march on it, and they would have been remiss in their duties the constitution if they had let that mob have it's way or let it stop the recording of the vote, as called for in the constitution.

You are just still crying, because they didn't succeed in overthrowing it, so your boy could have been falsely retained, whether elections ever mattered again or not.

Forum List

Back