Entrata Chairman David Bateman Resigns Hours After Sending Anti-Semitic Vaccine Conspiracy Email

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020

Startup Entrata abruptly cut ties with its cofounder and former CEO hours after he sent an inflammatory email sharing an anti-Semitic vaccine conspiracy theory with a group of Utah tech and political leaders.

“I write this email knowing that many of you will think I’m crazy after reading it,” Bateman wrote in the email’s first sentence. From there, the entrepreneur claimed, without any basis, that “for 300 years the Jews have been trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and place a Jew covertly at the top,” and that such an effort had succeeded with the inauguration of Pope Francis.

The email also made unfounded claims that both Covid and its vaccines would deliberately destroy people’s immune systems. “I believe the pandemic and systemic extermination of billions of people will lead to an effort to consolidate all the countries in the world under a single flag with totalitarian rule,” Bateman wrote.

The email shared other unfounded conspiracy theories about the vaccine’s effects, adding that “everything is being expertly censored,” even as the email contained links to websites making similar claims.

-------
LOL on that last line! Reminds me of some of our own resident conspiracy nut-jobs. They keep claiming that "evidence" is being suppressed while linking to articles!!!

“for 300 years the Jews have been trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and place a Jew covertly at the top,”

fetchimage.jpg

Forum List

Back