Despite Being Called Out Twice For Lying About Ga Election Law, Biden Continues To Lie

Biden told Ga residents to 'smarten up' and reject Ga's 'Jim Crowe' laws if they want to avoid the consequences of his propaganda-driven economic war he called for to punish Ga for passing an election law that makes election fraud harder to conduct.

Of course he's going to keep repeating it the Democratic party can not function unless their sheeple base isn't in a constant state of manufactured outrage.
A the right wing calls their brethren to boycott MLB and all the companies that issued statement against voter restriction laws in Georgia.

I boycotted the MLB because they are working with the CCP. I am not supporting anyone who supports Communist.

You seem to defend one.
" Oh boy, still pushing the Russian conspiracy theory that was proved a fraud months ago".

October 15 2020
At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’
" These people are sharp and they are smart'
www.unilad.co.uk › news › trump-claims-kim-jong-un

Trump ego rally Des Moines Iowa

So you go from Russia to China and North Korea. :auiqs.jpg: Also when did I ever say I supported Trump? I like some of the things he did. He was one of the better presidents we had in a while since their was no new wars created but I didn't vote for him. So you can make fun of the orange man all you want.:D

Then why are ou defending a traitor?
He loves communist.

One reason the democrats lie so much is the liberal media rarely calls them out. If Trump exaggerates a little it is the lead story and if he actually lies you would think it was the end of the world as we know it. Once again the liberal media has one standard for reporting about democrats and a much harsher standard for republicans.

Obviously all politicians lie. In my opinion democrats lie more often because the liberal media gives them a pass. The same is true for corruption. You can bet Hunter Biden waltzes away scot-free even though the FBI has his computer full of incriminating evidence and also nasty pictures of Hunter and young girls. If that was Don Jr’s computer he would be hung high.

Biden told Ga residents to 'smarten up' and reject Ga's 'Jim Crowe' laws if they want to avoid the consequences of his propaganda-driven economic war he called for to punish Ga for passing an election law that makes election fraud harder to conduct.

Of course he's going to keep repeating it the Democratic party can not function unless their sheeple base isn't in a constant state of manufactured outrage.
A the right wing calls their brethren to boycott MLB and all the companies that issued statement against voter restriction laws in Georgia.

I boycotted the MLB because they are working with the CCP. I am not supporting anyone who supports Communist.

Interesting.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018
www.dailydot.com › debug › trump-zte-tweet-sanctions

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Like I am saying, it is China we need to be worried about not Russia.

You seem to defend one.
" Oh boy, still pushing the Russian conspiracy theory that was proved a fraud months ago".

October 15 2020
At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’

So you go from Russia to China and North Korea. :auiqs.jpg: Also when did I ever say I supported Trump? I like some of the things he did. He was one of the better presidents we had in a while since their was no new wars created but I didn't vote for him. So you can make fun of the orange man all you want.:D

He loves communist.

I defend truth. I am a truth seeker and if someone is wrong I point it out and if someone is right I point it out. I am pretty sure Trump does not love Communist. If anything, he loves the Israeli Zionist.

Interesting.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

Why? They're both aligned with each other.

You seem to defend one.

October 15 2020

Learnt isn't a word.

You seem to defend one.

October 15 2020

He loves communist.

I defend truth. I am a truth seeker and if someone is wrong I point it out and if someone is right I point it out. I am pretty sure Trump does not love Communist. If anything, he loves the Israeli Zionist.

Now, THAT'S true.
Gotta run.

I love it! ALL of a sudden after 5+ years of the sociopathic lying of Trump, conservatives and Republicans are all in a tizzy because Biden exaggerates a little! FK YOU! Call me when he murders someone with his fangs! Anything that man wants to do is alright by me and most of the country as his POLLS are double that of FRUMP! Ya losers "on the right" just can't stand it as the country has been saved for a little while by Grump getting his arse kicked by "Sleepy Joe" and a man that needs naps! FNC is going overboard with the name calling after all their bellyaching about how the MSM was so unfair to CRUMP! It's even more ridiculous that Dems and Libs expect everything to happen immediately; not giving this man even a year to do his work! I wouldn't want to lead this country; too fk'n impatient on both sides! :confused:
Yeah....the same people that were telling us Trump was lying are telling us to ignore Biden's bold-faced lies. Lies that aren't just dishonest....but horrible in their effect. Biden is actually causing people's lives and businesses to be destroyed....yet you think Trump voicing an opinion is a lie. And the biggest lie of them all is that Trump didn't do anything to prevent the spread of COVID. Truth is....he was the only person doing anything about it. Now they're taking credit for his hard work.
Pure BULLSHIT!

Biden has never ever held close to the truth on any issue....and now we don't know who is pulling his strings...

Well, Psaki admitted that Traitor Joe talks regularly with Øbama.

The American people really are stupid.

RWNJ's didn't bat an eye when their orange traitor was talking monthly with Putin.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump talk “regularly,” the Russian president told an Austrian news outlet ahead of his visit to Vienna Tuesday.

The Russian leader was responding to a question about special counsel Robert Mueller’s February indictment of 13 Russians and three Russian organizations when he brought up his relationship with the American president.

“Indeed, Donald Trump and I have, firstly, met more than once at various international venues,” Putin said according to an official transcript available on the Kremlin’s website. “And secondly, we regularly talk over the phone,” he said.
www.cnbc.com › 2018/06/05 › putin-says-he-talks-to

SOME American people really are morons.

Oh boy, still pushing the Russian conspiracy theory that was proved a fraud months ago.
That's a LIE!

Xiden is a career pathological liar and degenerate
Fraud

Interesting.

Why? They're both aligned with each other.

It is quite complicated to say the least.

I defend truth. I am a truth seeker
Pure BULLSHIT!

When you believe all the lies are the truth then you would say what I have to say is bullshit because you think the lies are the truth.
I don't believe any of YOUR lies are the truth.

Yea, because you believe everything the MSM and government tells you. :auiqs.jpg:
They lie infinitely less than YOU!

the Right-wing cancel culture at its most hypocritical!

You don't think people should have ID's to vote?
They showed their IDs when they registered to vote, why should they have to show their papers again?

Heck, I wish we didn't have to show ID's or have a birth certificate because that leads to more government surveillance and control. But the way the Democrypts have been rigging the elections, they definitely need to do better on keeping a track on who is voting. I never had to show my ID when I registered to vote.

Forum List

Back