Little Timmy: A sixth grade teacher asks her class how many were Trump supporters.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1712978580937.png

A sixth grade teacher asks her class how many were Trump supporters.

Despite them not knowing what a Trump supporter was but wanting to be liked by the teacher, they all raised their hands.

Well, all except for little Timmy.

The teacher looks over to little Timmy and asks, “Timmy, why are you being different again?”

He says, “well, because I’m not a Trump supporter.”

“Why aren’t you a Trump supporter?”

“Because I’m a Democrat.”

The teacher snuffs and says, “oh really? Why are you a Democrat?”

He responds, “well, my mom is a Democrat, my dad is a Democrat, so I’m a Democrat.”

She then says, “Oh really? Then what if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?”

Little Timmy smiles and says, “a Trump supporter.”

Quite humorous. Predictable, but humorous. Could easily be flipped to read, "Biden supporter."

Isn't it fun to mock MORE THAN HALF OF THE VOTING POPULATION (according to every reputable poll of the past six months)?

Laughing at a gotcha to put an innocent person down isn't very funny to people who believe God protects the innocent, not the evil who don' t give a damn what happens to their kill target.
What about the people who think Trump was anointed by God?

Half of evangelicals believe Trump is anointed by God​

1713014074125.png
Big Think
https://bigthink.com › the-present › was-trump-anointe...

May 20, 2020 — Evangelical support of President Trump has baffled many who find his conduct at odds with core Christian values. A recent survey found that 49 ...

Trump has been putting people down for decades.
Like he ever crap about his "kill target".

Forum List

Back