VP Harris & President Biden Are Attempting To Turn Texas Dems Fleeing Election Consequences Into Civil Rights Issue (Which They Opposed)

how so? is it desperation to call a guy that using the n-word in conversation a racist?
Creep knows Hunter is a racist parmesan-snorter...he just considers using facts against him 'desperate'.

:p
tenor (14).gif

The Party that fought to keep blacks in slavery...
The Party that created the KKK ...
The Party that created Jim Crow....
The Party that opposed Civil Rights
And yet you and I both know the parties have switched sides on these issues.
hahhahahhaha

that's not only silly, it's childish. Nobody has "switched sides" on the issue.

It seems to me that those that identify with racism and fascism feel the parties switched sides. Not to mention the fact that the Southern States, you know those who seceded to preserve slavery now tend to be described as "Red States". Not to mention that the entire culture war thing now being pushed seems to be focused on forgetting slavery ever existed by the right-wing eco-system.

Something is indeed childish. It's childish to not mention the issues being defended by parties and the people who make up those parties now, in favor of focussing what they defended fifty a hundred are even more years ago.

Richard Spencer publicly endorsed Biden for president and openly supports the Squad due to their anti semitic views.

He voted for Xiden...he voted straight Dem. The DNC is the party that he was attracted to, four years of actual Republican policies really pissed him off.

Interesting article on the subject. Apparently he voted Democratic be sure republicans are ineffective. He said "Democrats are simply more competent people".

Nope. Democrat myth.
Nope, objective reality.
Nope. Democrat wishful thinking.
I thought it was a myth?

hahhahahhaha

It seems to me that those that identify with racism and fascism feel the parties switched sides. Not to mention the fact that the Southern States, you know those who seceded to preserve slavery now tend to be described as "Red States". Not to mention that the entire culture war thing now being pushed seems to be focused on forgetting slavery ever existed by the right-wing eco-system.

Something is indeed childish. It's childish to not mention the issues being defended by parties and the people who make up those parties now, in favor of focussing what they defended fifty a hundred are even more years ago.

Richard Spencer publicly endorsed Biden for president and openly supports the Squad due to their anti semitic views.

He voted for Xiden...he voted straight Dem. The DNC is the party that he was attracted to, four years of actual Republican policies really pissed him off.

Interesting article on the subject. Apparently he voted Democratic be sure republicans are ineffective. He said "Democrats are simply more competent people".

yes…to white supremaist they certainly seem to be.

hahhahahhaha

To anyone and everyone, even rabid RWNJs.

Biden raised a racist son. The racist family they are.
These last few tRumpling posts ooze desperation.
You sticking up for ole Hunter Biden? I mean he uses the n word like he tips his strippers.
View attachment 513174
Thanks for proving yourself a racist. That’s THE POINT.

hahhahahhaha

You mean rabid racist Hunter Biden?

hahhahahhaha

nah apparently with racist like Spencer.

hahhahahhaha

hahhahahhaha

glad to see your party is continuing to attract open racist. The DNC, same as it ever was

hahhahahhaha

glad to see your party is continuing to attract open racist. The DNC, same as it ever was

It's a big tent.

hahhahahhaha

It's a big tent.

full of racist, bigots and facist

Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers
Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers

View attachment 512775
What The Racist F*...?

The Party that opposed Civil Rights...
The President who advocated bussing...
The President who promised to be the 'Great Uniter'
The President who called blacks Predators

Are now belittling / insulting the historic march in Selma by comparing a bunch of cowardly Democrat party members from Texas fleeing their state, their responsibility, and the 'consequences of elections' to oppose legislation that makes voting in Texas more secure than voting in the president's state of Delaware and makes it harder to perpetrate election fraud....

The Black community should be INCENSED by this racially insulting political theater meant to divide this nation even further, this pathetic attempt to manipulate blacks along with other Americans by proving they have no idea what the marches in Selma really meant / means.

Good grief! Biden is a racist pathological liar, and Biden and Harris are shameless racist manipulators and con artists.

1626705640983.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back