Texas GOP Platform Calling for Secession Raises 2020 PA Election Law Violations, “Right to Refuse Vaccination”

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
If this catches on to the arc described by Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida, it would be a powerful economic zone, with oil, refineries, and ports. No government-created food shortages, no mandatory poison shots.

Texas GOP Platform Calling for Secession Raises 2020 PA Election Law Violations on Non-Postmarked Ballots, “Right to Refuse Vaccination”

"Making waves across the nation, the Texas GOP’s recent platform calls for a state referendum on secession from the United States Here’s what you need to know.

• The Texas GOP Platform Committee 2022 has called for a referendum on secession from the United States. The platform reads: “Texas retains the right to secede from the United States, and the Texas Legislature should be called upon to pass a referendum consistent thereto.”

• The Texas GOP does not recognize the legitimacy of Joe Biden as President of the United States, saying “We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States.”

• If the manner in which an election is held is inherently unconstitutional, then the results are invalid, whether or not fraud is "proven."

• The Texas GOP’s raises the issue of Pennsylvania’s manner of counting of mail-in ballots in 2020 which were received after the state law deadline, even if they did not have a postmark, after the PA Supreme Court said it could do so. However, Article II of the US Constitution gives the authority for make election law solely to state legislatures, not courts or the executive branch.

• The PA Supreme Court ruled, contrary to state law, that ballots that did not have a postmark would be “presumed” to have been mailed by election day, saying in the decision: “ballots received…that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day.”

• As well, in a lawsuit the Trump campaign argued that Pennsylvania’s election code makes it clear that officials are required to compare the information on the mail-in ballot envelope, including a voter’s signature. The PA Supreme Court allowed ballots with no signature match to be counted. Typically when a signature match on the outer envelope is questioned in mail-in voting, the voter is contacted by the election department to verify that the voter cast the vote.

• This would make it possible to add any number of ballots without proof of mailing after election day, without a signature that would be verified.

• The Texas GOP platform document says: “We believe that the 2020 election violated Article 1 and 2 of the US Constitution, that various secretaries of state illegally circumvented their state legislatures in conducting their elections in multiple ways, including by allowing ballots to be received after November 3, 2020.”

• In 2020, PA received over 1.6 million mail-in ballots, about one-fifth the total number of ballots, and five times more than were received in the 2016 presidential general election.

• In Wisconsin, another key swing state, a state judge has ruled that drop-boxes are illegal. Minnesota news site Alpha News reported:

“Waukesha County Judge Michael Bohren on Thursday ruled that the Wisconsin Elections Commission cannot create a new way of voting in the state.

“I’m satisfied that there is no authority, no statutory authority to issue, to have drop boxes used for the collection of absentee ballots,” the judge ruled.

More to the point, the judge said Wisconsin law allows for just two ways to cast a ballot — in person or through the mail.…The statute is clear. It’s not ambiguous,”

Wisconsin Statute 6.87 (4)(b)1 provides that:

“an absentee ballot envelope, in which the cast absentee ballot is placed, must be “mailed by the elector, or delivered in person, to the municipal clerk issuing the ballot or ballots.”

• PA and WI together would overturn the election for Trump.

• In both Wisconsin and Michigan, large middle of the night ballot jumps 100% for Biden which overtook Trump have never been explained. Media “debunks” contend that the vertical line jumps were not all votes for Biden, but that is exactly what a vertical line in a graph means.

fraud.jpg

• The platform calls for repeal of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which has long been opposed by conservatives because requires state legislatures to submit redistricting plans to the DOJ for approval, as well other election legislation. Republicans have argued this amounts to too much federal control over election processes, which in Article II of the Constitution is clearly a prerogative of the states.

• In a section entitled Medical Freedom, the Texas GOP takes a clear stand on one of the most controversial issues of the day, vaccine mandates, stating: “We call for an addition to the Texas Bill of Rights that explicitly states that Texans have the natural, inalienable right to refuse vaccination or other medical treatment.”

The Permian Basin

permian-basin-map-1.jpg

• Any movement by Texas toward independence would likely increase pressure on nearby states with similar political cultures, namely, the arc described by Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida."

If this catches on to the arc described by Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida, it would be a powerful economic zone, with oil, refineries, and ports. No government-created food shortages, no mandatory poison shots.

Texas GOP Platform Calling for Secession Raises 2020 PA Election Law Violations on Non-Postmarked Ballots, “Right to Refuse Vaccination”

"Making waves across the nation, the Texas GOP’s recent platform calls for a state referendum on secession from the United States Here’s what you need to know.

• The Texas GOP Platform Committee 2022 has called for a referendum on secession from the United States. The platform reads: “Texas retains the right to secede from the United States, and the Texas Legislature should be called upon to pass a referendum consistent thereto.”

• The Texas GOP does not recognize the legitimacy of Joe Biden as President of the United States, saying “We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States.”

• If the manner in which an election is held is inherently unconstitutional, then the results are invalid, whether or not fraud is "proven."

• The Texas GOP’s raises the issue of Pennsylvania’s manner of counting of mail-in ballots in 2020 which were received after the state law deadline, even if they did not have a postmark, after the PA Supreme Court said it could do so. However, Article II of the US Constitution gives the authority for make election law solely to state legislatures, not courts or the executive branch.

• The PA Supreme Court ruled, contrary to state law, that ballots that did not have a postmark would be “presumed” to have been mailed by election day, saying in the decision: “ballots received…that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day.”

• As well, in a lawsuit the Trump campaign argued that Pennsylvania’s election code makes it clear that officials are required to compare the information on the mail-in ballot envelope, including a voter’s signature. The PA Supreme Court allowed ballots with no signature match to be counted. Typically when a signature match on the outer envelope is questioned in mail-in voting, the voter is contacted by the election department to verify that the voter cast the vote.

• This would make it possible to add any number of ballots without proof of mailing after election day, without a signature that would be verified.

• The Texas GOP platform document says: “We believe that the 2020 election violated Article 1 and 2 of the US Constitution, that various secretaries of state illegally circumvented their state legislatures in conducting their elections in multiple ways, including by allowing ballots to be received after November 3, 2020.”

• In 2020, PA received over 1.6 million mail-in ballots, about one-fifth the total number of ballots, and five times more than were received in the 2016 presidential general election.

• In Wisconsin, another key swing state, a state judge has ruled that drop-boxes are illegal. Minnesota news site Alpha News reported:

“Waukesha County Judge Michael Bohren on Thursday ruled that the Wisconsin Elections Commission cannot create a new way of voting in the state.

“I’m satisfied that there is no authority, no statutory authority to issue, to have drop boxes used for the collection of absentee ballots,” the judge ruled.

More to the point, the judge said Wisconsin law allows for just two ways to cast a ballot — in person or through the mail.…The statute is clear. It’s not ambiguous,”

“an absentee ballot envelope, in which the cast absentee ballot is placed, must be “mailed by the elector, or delivered in person, to the municipal clerk issuing the ballot or ballots.”

• In both Wisconsin and Michigan, large middle of the night ballot jumps 100% for Biden which overtook Trump have never been explained. Media “debunks” contend that the vertical line jumps were not all votes for Biden, but that is exactly what a vertical line in a graph means.

fraud.jpg

• The platform calls for repeal of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which has long been opposed by conservatives because requires state legislatures to submit redistricting plans to the DOJ for approval, as well other election legislation. Republicans have argued this amounts to too much federal control over election processes, which in Article II of the Constitution is clearly a prerogative of the states.

• In a section entitled Medical Freedom, the Texas GOP takes a clear stand on one of the most controversial issues of the day, vaccine mandates, stating: “We call for an addition to the Texas Bill of Rights that explicitly states that Texans have the natural, inalienable right to refuse vaccination or other medical treatment.”

The Permian Basin

permian-basin-map-1.jpg

• Any movement by Texas toward independence would likely increase pressure on nearby states with similar political cultures, namely, the arc described by Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida."
I visit the USGS Earthquake Page at least twice a week, and lately, I've noticed several earthquakes North of Big Bend National Park on the East to West horizontal Border just inside the Texas -New Mexico border, on out to the eastern edge of the Permian Basis, on the same level. These permian basin shakes are like daily for the past 3 or 4 weeks. :(
Just went to the site and found this:
M 2.9 - 56 km SSW of Whites City, New Mexico (within the border of West Texas)
Time2022-06-20 21:55:04 (UTC-05:00)
Location31.694°N 104.560°WDepth
7.9 km
Map page: Latest Earthquakes
Mr. Munkle, many of our Texas friends and neighbors have severe allergies to virus shots and cannot even take flu and pneumonia shots that are broad spectrum. I for one can't even take the mildest of shots, and I don't know why, but the last time I took one about 3 or 4 years ago, I went into the shock and had to visit the local Emergency Room which made one of the nurses mad because someone like me remembered the details of a First Aid chapter in a science class as to what to do for shock, and the detail was to cover the shock victim with a warm blanket. I told her it was too cold, so she decided to punish me by upping the cold air blowing in the room. I went and retrieved a blanket from a closet door, and the nurse idiot went into orbit. So I decided that would be my last penumonia or viral shot ever, and I kept my word. I live out in the country, and I know what isolation is and practice it any time I'm not making a necessary trip to buy groceries in which I wear a damn mask. I don't like it, but I'm never going through that particular ER again, so the only thing I can do is to fight being around sick people tooth and nail. Some people don't even remember the First Aid tip of covering one's mouth and nasal area with a hand if they have a cold and happen to be in a crowded room, so I isolate a lot every time I hear a new version of Covid is as close as South America, because I live in a border state that received 1.5 million people from everywhere in the world, and our border patrol claims to have charted 162 countries in the world the border crossers have fessed up to, validated by their papers, and even dialects. Border Patrol people are not like other cops because they need advanced geography knowledge, multiple language proficiency, tremendous aerobic muscular strength and maximum endurance, and detective training. They're bright, strong, and forceful young men and women, mainly, not to mention wizened superiors who work out regularly to save lives, resolve disputes, work with trained drug-sniffing dogs, on and on... many were recruited after tours of military service. We treat them well in Texas because they're the only shield we have from vicious money-grubbing drug cartel kingpins whose minions rape little children, sometimes to death. They see a lot of sick stuff, so they have to be psychologically ready for just about any miserable thing they see a child suffering from.

So what does this have to do with succession? All I can say is we have different problems here in the Lone Star State, and we're doing all we can to get by with expenses at least 40 states that do not have to educate people who don't speak a word of English when they enter a public school (or private school, for that matter). It would behoove states that don't have to deal with crossers who have a 30% chance of being ousted from their country's prison system that is overloaded due to drug mentality crimes. Some of the lone children under the age of 10 are drug addicts from the cradle where a mother decided to calm her baby down with available drugs she has because she's an addict too. Iq's of these people are from moron to supergenius, and the truth is optional, so our border patrolers have to be smart and accurate in their diagnosis of any given trouble they have thrown into their lap by criminals among the crossers. It's dangerous, and they are severely overladen. They're all on my daily prayer list, because I had one of the state's best educators explain to me what border schools are having demanded of them, some of the drier counties are very, very poor. and water systems that were adequate in the 60s are spent 50-60 years later, iow the present.

If you are from a non-border state, I ask you to please have patience with the means we have to deal with what prisoners newly released unleash on our farms, ranches, small towns, and monetarily strapped schools that grow from having 50 local pupils grades K-12 and are required to take in several hundred border crosser kids. They haven't the resources to deal with that, so our principle lawmakers decided to send these schools from the fist-shaker northerners who haven't the slightest clue that one cannot squeeze water out of desert rocks that have been baking 10 months a year for centuries, and long before Plymouth Rock saw its first pilgrims. We have a President from Delaware who owns 5 mansions with servants where he can go anytime he pleases and be served making harsh comments against the Border Patrol people in border states that revere their dedication, losses, and decision-making service. Biden is opening our state to disaster with no heart in his chest that we've felt nothing but punishment from the Democrat Party, who has lorded itself over every which way you can name in order to control people it has no incentive to understand and are shocked when the narrative coming from us is considered by them to be fiction while they're living in a world of it.

Last edited:
I visit the USGS Earthquake Page at least twice a week, and lately, I've noticed several earthquakes North of Big Bend National Park on the East to West horizontal Border just inside the Texas -New Mexico border, on out to the eastern edge of the Permian Basis, on the same level. These permian basin shakes are like daily for the past 3 or 4 weeks. :(
Just went to the site and found this:
M 2.9 - 56 km SSW of Whites City, New Mexico (within the border of West Texas)
Time2022-06-20 21:55:04 (UTC-05:00)
Location31.694°N 104.560°WDepth
7.9 km
Map page: Latest Earthquakes
Mr. Munkle, many of our Texas friends and neighbors have severe allergies to virus shots and cannot even take flu and pneumonia shots that are broad spectrum. I for one can't even take the mildest of shots, and I don't know why, but the last time I took one about 3 or 4 years ago, I went into the shock and had to visit the local Emergency Room which made one of the nurses mad because someone like me remembered the details of a First Aid chapter in a science class as to what to do for shock, and the detail was to cover the shock victim with a warm blanket. I told her it was too cold, so she decided to punish me by upping the cold air blowing in the room. I went and retrieved a blanket from a closet door, and the nurse idiot went into orbit. So I decided that would be my last penumonia or viral shot ever, and I kept my word. I live out in the country, and I know what isolation is and practice it any time I'm not making a necessary trip to buy groceries in which I wear a damn mask. I don't like it, but I'm never going through that particular ER again, so the only thing I can do is to fight being around sick people tooth and nail. Some people don't even remember the First Aid tip of covering one's mouth and nasal area with a hand if they have a cold and happen to be in a crowded room, so I isolate a lot every time I hear a new version of Covid is as close as South America, because I live in a border state that received 1.5 million people from everywhere in the world, and our border patrol claims to have charted 162 countries in the world the border crossers have fessed up to, validated by their papers, and even dialects. Border Patrol people are not like other cops because they need advanced geography knowledge, multiple language proficiency, tremendous aerobic muscular strength and maximum endurance, and detective training. They're bright, strong, and forceful young men and women, mainly, not to mention wizened superiors who work out regularly to save lives, resolve disputes, work with trained drug-sniffing dogs, on and on... many were recruited after tours of military service. We treat them well in Texas because they're the only shield we have from vicious money-grubbing drug cartel kingpins whose minions rape little children, sometimes to death. They see a lot of sick stuff, so they have to be psychologically ready for just about any miserable thing they see a child suffering from.

So what does this have to do with succession? All I can say is we have different problems here in the Lone Star State, and we're doing all we can to get by with expenses at least 40 states that do not have to educate people who don't speak a word of English when they enter a public school (or private school, for that matter). It would behoove states that don't have to deal with crossers who have a 30% chance of being ousted from their country's prison system that is overloaded due to drug mentality crimes. Some of the lone children under the age of 10 are drug addicts from the cradle where a mother decided to calm her baby down with available drugs she has because she's an addict too. Iq's of these people are from moron to supergenius, and the truth is optional, so our border patrolers have to be smart and accurate in their diagnosis of any given trouble they have thrown into their lap by criminals among the crossers. It's dangerous, and they are severely overladen. They're all on my daily prayer list, because I had one of the state's best educators explain to me what border schools are having demanded of them, some of the drier counties are very, very poor. and water systems that were adequate in the 60s are spent 50-60 years later, iow the present.

If you are from a non-border state, I ask you to please have patience with the means we have to deal with what prisoners newly released unleash on our farms, ranches, small towns, and monetarily strapped schools that grow from having 50 local pupils grades K-12 and are required to take in several hundred border crosser kids. They haven't the resources to deal with that, so our principle lawmakers decided to send these schools from the fist-shaker northerners who haven't the slightest clue that one cannot squeeze water out of desert rocks that have been baking 10 months a year for centuries, and long before Plymouth Rock saw its first pilgrims. We have a President from Delaware who owns 5 mansions with servants where he can go anytime he pleases and be served making harsh comments against the Border Patrol people in border states that revere their dedication, losses, and decision-making service. Biden is opening our state to disaster with no heart in his chest that we've felt nothing but punishment from the Democrat Party, who has lorded itself over every which way you can name in order to control people it has no incentive to understand and are shocked when the narrative coming from us is considered by them to be fiction while they're living in a world of it.
God bless the Border Patrol. A truly elite unit. Remember who showed up in Uvalde and immediately just did the job.

Whether or not the 2020, or any other, election was stolen is not really important when considering the right of secession. Of course, if it was stolen, and if that portends future fraud, the case for secession is strengthened. But there is a strong case to consider, whether or not that is true.

It's really, at bottom, a question of principle: the right of people to be governed with their consent. If a substantial body of people, concentrated in one geographic area, seriously, thoughtfully, and over time, does not wish to be governed by the majority of the larger political unit of which they are part ... they should, in principle, have the right to secede. (This is the case with Scotland in the UK, for example, where secession will occur within the next few years. If the Protestants in Northern Ireland can concentrate into a compact enough geographic area, and if they are serious about not wanting to become a minority in a Catholic republic, they too will secede from the new United Ireland, although their success, or otherwise, will depend on the outcome of the civil war that will ensue.)

If these Texas Republicans are serious, they will have people working on how to divide up assets and liabilities: who will pay Social Security, who gets Big Bend National Park, etc. AND ... more importantly .. how could the newly-divided nation continue to provide for the common defense, especially with respect to the nuclear arsenal.

AND ... if they are consistent about the right of self-determination, they will recognize this right for others, including for people living in Texas. If there are serious majorities in various areas of Texas that wish to remain with the US, or to return to Mexico, then their right to do that should be acknowledged.

This is nothing new. Areas of the world that have been unfortunate enough to have serious diversity, ie 'interpenetrated peoples;, often have solved it through splitting up -- witness the former Yugoslavia. But it usually involves forced population transfer on a mass scale (see Greece/Turkey in 1920, or Cyprus in 1971) and often large-scale bloodletting.

fraud.jpg

The Permian Basin

permian-basin-map-1.jpg

Seems unlikely. Beyond all the legal issues on secession that have already been settled, the success of Texas is largely tied to geography. Its a well located for trade with Mexico, one of our largest trading partners.

A tremendous amount of trade comes through its borders entering the US and through its ports to access the US market.

Secession would undermine this dramatically, as gaining access to Texas wouldn't gain access to the United States. Anyone shipping through Texas would have to go through customs twice. This would strongly encourage other third coast states, and other states for transporting their products. California, Arizona and New Mexico would become much more attractive for land transport.

Texas would severely damage its own economy if they seceded, leaving the US marginally weaker and their own state *much* weaker.

What a lovely pipedream........

When Texas entered the Union, “she entered into an indissoluble relation,” Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase wrote for the court. “All the obligations of perpetual union, and all the guaranties of republican government in the Union, attached at once to the State. The act which consummated her admission into the Union was something more than a compact; it was the incorporation of a new member into the political body. And it was final. The union between Texas and the other States was as complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original States. There was no place for reconsideration, or revocation, except through revolution, or through consent of the States.”

Few states recognize the right of secession, just as no colonial power recognized the right of its colonies to 'secede'. People love power.

What patriots need to do is to start the discussion about secession, basing it on the right to government by consent. As for the legal issue ... at one point segregation by race was legal. Then it wasn't. What changed? Did some Supreme Court justices in the early 50s read something their predecessors sixty years ago had missed? No, public opinion changed (and, more importantly, elite opinion had changed, as the US had to compete with the USSR for favor in the non-white world.)

Is there a Constitutional right to have an abortion? A meaningless question. Do enough people want to have that right ... that's the issue. The beauty of the federal system is that we can have it both ways ... if you reall want the right to abort your baby, move to a leftist state. And vice versa.

So, let patriots begin to agitate about secession. If enough people want it, we'll get it.

And note: our friends on the Left ought to support it as well. Getting rid of us horrible ignorant fascist white supremacist neo-Nazi Zionist anti-Semite homophobic transphobic inter-generational sex-phobic bigots ought to be something they would be overjoyed to see.

An amicable separation: a win-win for everyone.

What a lovely pipedream........

When Texas entered the Union, “she entered into an indissoluble relation,” Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase wrote for the court. “All the obligations of perpetual union, and all the guaranties of republican government in the Union, attached at once to the State. The act which consummated her admission into the Union was something more than a compact; it was the incorporation of a new member into the political body. And it was final. The union between Texas and the other States was as complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original States. There was no place for reconsideration, or revocation, except through revolution, or through consent of the States.”

It's just nonsense, likely exacerbated by Russian and chinese internet trolls to divide us further, but certainly embraced by those who are unable to accept they lost the election and are subject to policies they don't like being implemented by the majority.

They will never secede but our global enemies would love to see it.

Few states recognize the right of secession, just as no colonial power recognized the right of its colonies to 'secede'. People love power.

What patriots need to do is to start the discussion about secession, basing it on the right to government by consent. As for the legal issue ... at one point segregation by race was legal. Then it wasn't. What changed? Did some Supreme Court justices in the early 50s read something their predecessors sixty years ago had missed? No, public opinion changed (and, more importantly, elite opinion had changed, as the US had to compete with the USSR for favor in the non-white world.)

Is there a Constitutional right to have an abortion? A meaningless question. Do enough people want to have that right ... that's the issue. The beauty of the federal system is that we can have it both ways ... if you reall want the right to abort your baby, move to a leftist state. And vice versa.

So, let patriots begin to agitate about secession. If enough people want it, we'll get it.

And note: our friends on the Left ought to support it as well. Getting rid of us horrible ignorant fascist white supremacist neo-Nazi Zionist anti-Semite homophobic transphobic inter-generational sex-phobic bigots ought to be something they would be overjoyed to see.

An amicable separation: a win-win for everyone.

No state has any right. People have rights. States have powers.

Conflating them has led to all sorts of confusion.

Forum List

Back