Despite Being Called Out Twice For Lying About Ga Election Law, Biden Continues To Lie

I defend truth. I am a truth seeker
Pure BULLSHIT!

When you believe all the lies are the truth then you would say what I have to say is bullshit because you think the lies are the truth.
I don't believe any of YOUR lies are the truth.

Yea, because you believe everything the MSM and government tells you. :auiqs.jpg:
They lie infinitely less than YOU!

I have no reason to lie. So if that is what you believe go for it. You can keep acting like a small child if you want.

Pure BULLSHIT!

When you believe all the lies are the truth then you would say what I have to say is bullshit because you think the lies are the truth.

Yea, because you believe everything the MSM and government tells you. :auiqs.jpg:

I have no reason to lie. So if that is what you believe go for it. You can keep acting like a small child if you want.
That's right, you lie for no reason at all, only the pleasure lying gives you.

I never had to show my ID when I registered to vote.
Liar!

You are lying that I am lying.
What state are you registered to vote in?

What documents are needed for voter registration?
The list of eleven documents is:
  • Passport,
  • Driving License,
  • Service Identity Cards with photograph issued to employees by Central/State Govt./PSUs/Public Limited Companies,
  • Passbooks with photograph issued by Bank/Post Office,
  • PAN Card,
  • Smart Card issued by RGI under NPR,
  • MNREGA Job Card,

Pure BULLSHIT!

You are a silly dude. :auiqs.jpg: Sometimes I wish I could lie more, people usually tell me I am to honest.

Pure BULLSHIT!

You are a silly dude. :auiqs.jpg: Sometimes I wish I could lie more, people usually tell me I am to honest.
That is a lie!

Liar!

Why should I tell you? You seem like some kind of stalker.
You won't because you knew you were lying when you said you didn't have to show ID when you registered to vote.

• Passport,
  • Driving License,
  • Service Identity Cards with photograph issued to employees by Central/State Govt./PSUs/Public Limited Companies,
  • PAN Card,
  • MNREGA Job Card,

Pure BULLSHIT!

That is a lie!

Whatever, I am done wasting my time talking to a childish adult.

Liar!

You won't because you knew you were lying when you said you didn't have to show ID when you registered to vote.

• Passport,
  • Driving License,
  • PAN Card,
  • MNREGA Job Card,

You don't need and ID when you register by mail dumbass.

Liar!

• Passport,
  • Driving License,
  • PAN Card,
  • MNREGA Job Card,

Yes you do LIAR.
You either mail a copy of your ID with your registration form or you show ID the first time you vote!

First Time Voters Who Register by Mail
If you are registering to vote for the first time in your jurisdiction and are mailing this registration application, Federal law requires you to show proof of identification the first time you vote

Voters may be exempt from this requirement if they submit a COPY of this identification with their mail in voter registration form. If you wish to submit a COPY, please keep the following in mind: • Your state may have additional identification requirements which may mandate you show identification at the polling place even if you meet the Federal proof of identification. • Do not submit original documents with this application, only COPIES.

Biden will always lie to enable his party to cheat in elections and he will always lie to enable his party or his family to steal government money. Those are two categories of lies that will never change with this loser. But I think Biden has digressed so far with his lying that he now lies even when the truth would be a perfectly acceptable explanation. He's a serial liar and denier who won't answer any question he doesn't like. He's a total coward.

Biden will always lie to enable his party to cheat in elections and he will always lie to enable his party or his family to steal government money. Those are two categories of lies that will never change with this loser. But I think Biden has digressed so far with his lying that he now lies even when the truth would be a perfectly acceptable explanation. He's a serial liar and denier who won't answer any question he doesn't like. He's a total coward.
More BULLSHIT from a LIAR!

Liar!

• Passport,
  • Driving License,
  • PAN Card,
  • MNREGA Job Card,

Yes you do LIAR.
You either mail a copy of your ID with your registration form or you show ID the first time you vote!

First Time Voters Who Register by Mail
If you are registering to vote for the first time in your jurisdiction and are mailing this registration application, Federal law requires you to show proof of identification the first time you vote

Voters may be exempt from this requirement if they submit a COPY of this identification with their mail in voter registration form. If you wish to submit a COPY, please keep the following in mind: • Your state may have additional identification requirements which may mandate you show identification at the polling place even if you meet the Federal proof of identification. • Do not submit original documents with this application, only COPIES.

Not during COVID jackass.

If they gave a person till sundown to get an ID card that would enable them to receive a welfare check, they'd have no problem getting one. So why does it become so hard to get one for voting? The voter suppression story is bullshit as is the election cheating Democrat party.

If they gave a person till sundown to get an ID card that would enable them to receive a welfare check, they'd have no problem getting one. So why does it become so hard to get one for voting? The voter suppression story is bullshit as is the election cheating Democrat party.
It's insulting, making the argument that people are too stupid and incapable of getting a free photo ID.

xidens puppet handlers seem to be really pissed about a law that protects the integrity of voting.....Boo-Hoo....

Biden has never ever held close to the truth on any issue....and now we don't know who is pulling his strings...

Well, Psaki admitted that Traitor Joe talks regularly with Øbama.

The American people really are stupid.
that means AMERICA has a pedophile and a traitor playing in the white house, along with a whore...very comforting

Forum List

Back