VP Harris & President Biden Are Attempting To Turn Texas Dems Fleeing Election Consequences Into Civil Rights Issue (Which They Opposed)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers

1626291875133.png

What The Racist F*...?

The Party that fought to keep blacks in slavery...
The Party that created the KKK ...
The Party that created Jim Crow....
The Party that opposed Civil Rights...
The President who advocated bussing...
The President who promised to be the 'Great Uniter'
The President who called blacks Predators

Are now belittling / insulting the historic march in Selma by comparing a bunch of cowardly Democrat party members from Texas fleeing their state, their responsibility, and the 'consequences of elections' to oppose legislation that makes voting in Texas more secure than voting in the president's state of Delaware and makes it harder to perpetrate election fraud....

The Black community should be INCENSED by this racially insulting political theater meant to divide this nation even further, this pathetic attempt to manipulate blacks along with other Americans by proving they have no idea what the marches in Selma really meant / means.

Good grief! Biden is a racist pathological liar, and Biden and Harris are shameless racist manipulators and con artists.

Next Biden, Harris, & Democrats will claim their defending ballot harvesting, dead/pets voting, illegals/felons voting, and kicking Republican observers out of ballot counting locations equates to ROSA PARKS refusing to move to the back of the bus....

:p

The Party that opposed Civil Rights
And yet you and I both know the parties have switched sides on these issues.

Speak for yourself, shamefully lying snowflake.

Joe 'You Ain't Black' Biden is still the same racist who advocated bussing, who called blacks 'predators', who helped wipe out 50% of minority-owned businesses, who helped force minorities back onto the Democrat plantation through Demicrats policies of economic slavery, who declared blacks are not as diverse as Latinos, and who is I sulting blacks, their heritage, and their struggle for freedom & equal rights - which he, Byrd, & other Democrats opposed / fought against - by claiming Democrats fleeing to the swamp in DC from their duties in Texas equates to the struggles blacks had fighting Democrats during that struggle.

Speak for yourself, shamefully lying snowflake.

Joe 'You Ain't Black' Biden is still the same racist who advocated bussing, who called blacks 'predators', who helped wipe out 50% of minority-owned businesses, who helped force minorities back onto the Democrat plantation through Demicrats policies of economic slavery, who declared blacks are not as diverse as Latinos, and who is I sulting blacks, their heritage, and their struggle for freedom & equal rights - which he, Byrd, & other Democrats opposed / fought against - by claiming Democrats fleeing to the swamp in DC from their duties in Texas equates to the struggles blacks had fighting Democrats during that struggle.
That's. Ice, kid.

Who's trying to keep them from voting?

hahhahahhaha

that's not only silly, it's childish. Nobody has "switched sides" on the issue.

hahhahahhaha

Well that's a lie.
Nope....it's just a simple truth. The Dems have always been about maintaining and keeping power, the only real difference now is that they don't care who they oppress, race doesn't matter, other then to keep using it as a divisive issue to try and get votes and spread fear

A bunch of filthy rich corrupt Democrats politicians wjo are pissed because the majority of Texans rejected Democrats, giving the GOP the majority in govt, and pissed because they are the minority they can't get their way...

...charter a private jet, board the plane without wearing masks or social distancing, boarding with a case of beer to celebrate their cowardice on the way to DC, running away / paying for the whole thing on tax payers' dime, collecting their tax-funded salary for NOT doing their jobs while legislation to include tax breaks for Texans and the TX budget...

...Then they stand on the steps of the Capitol and sing 'We shall overcome' as if they consider themselves equal to blacks who were spat on, attacked by dogs, shot with water canons, pelted with rocks, and even died for equal rights.

Again, these Democrats are oblivious to the massive insult on all of them and everything blacks went through during the Civil Rights fight. Either that or they just don't care ...OR...are attempting to make this insulting false comparison to manipulate black, hoping they buy that shit and turn against the GOP who are making it easier to vote and harder to cheat.

hahhahahhaha

Well that's a lie.
Nope....it's just a simple truth. The Dems have always been about maintaining and keeping power, the only real difference now is that they don't care who they oppress, race doesn't matter, other then to keep using it as a divisive issue to try and get votes and spread fear
Oh look, another lie.

hahhahahhaha

Well that's a lie.
Oh look, another lie.
haha nah just plan facts.

you just elected a man president that opposed enforcing brown v board of education!

hahhahahhaha

Well that's a lie.
Oh look, another lie.

you just elected a man president that opposed enforcing brown v board of education!
Got the trifecta! wanna go for four?

Actually no we don’t know that and it’s untrue. You’re still the party that thinks blacks are too fucking stupid to get an ID, they are incapable of living without welfare and section 8 housing. They can’t get into college without quotas, hell you’re even lowering math down to close enough if you’re black. Even your retarded president said blacks are too dumb to be lawyers or accountants and that’s why they suck at business.

No, I think your still the same racist fucks you’ve always been.

hahhahahhaha

Well that's a lie.
Oh look, another lie.

Got the trifecta! wanna go for four?
haha his VP even called him out on it during a debate

hahhahahhaha

It seems to me that those that identify with racism and fascism feel the parties switched sides. Not to mention the fact that the Southern States, you know those who seceded to preserve slavery now tend to be described as "Red States". Not to mention that the entire culture war thing now being pushed seems to be focused on forgetting slavery ever existed by the right-wing eco-system.

Something is indeed childish. It's childish to not mention the issues being defended by parties and the people who make up those parties now, in favor of focussing what they defended fifty a hundred are even more years ago.

hahhahahhaha

It seems to me that those that identify with racism and fascism feel the parties switched sides. Not to mention the fact that the Southern States, you know those who seceded to preserve slavery now tend to be described as "Red States". Not to mention that the entire culture war thing now being pushed seems to be focused on forgetting slavery ever existed by the right-wing eco-system.

Something is indeed childish. It's childish to not mention the issues being defended by parties and the people who make up those parties now, in favor of focussing what they defended fifty a hundred are even more years ago.

they’ll find inspiration in anything. Duke also attacked him and called him a jew lover

The Grand Dragon of the KkK enforced Clinton.

and well your current President actually was mentored by Klansmen and openly worked as US Senator to stop the enforcement of Brown V Board of Education

Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers

View attachment 512775
What The Racist F*...?

Are now belittling / insulting the historic march in Selma by comparing a bunch of cowardly Democrat party members from Texas fleeing their state, their responsibility, and the 'consequences of elections' to oppose legislation that makes voting in Texas more secure than voting in the president's state of Delaware and makes it harder to perpetrate election fraud....

The Black community should be INCENSED by this racially insulting political theater meant to divide this nation even further, this pathetic attempt to manipulate blacks along with other Americans by proving they have no idea what the marches in Selma really meant / means.

Good grief! Biden is a racist pathological liar, and Biden and Harris are shameless racist manipulators and con artists.

The republicans are trying to restrict voting access to those who they perceive are Democrat, I.e. blacks and others.

Don't lie about the real reasons arou d this and Harris is 100% correct.

But you guys bellow about voter fraud while simultaneously promote legally obstructing them from voting. You hypocrite.

Harris says Democrats who fled Texas 'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers'in line' with legacy of Selma marchers

View attachment 512775
What The Racist F*...?

The republicans are trying to restrict voting access to those who they perceive are Democrat, I.e. blacks and others.

Don't lie about the real reasons arou d this and Harris is 100% correct.

But you guys bellow about voter fraud while simultaneously promote legally obstructing them from voting. You hypocrite.
Can you show me what in this Texas law or any other law restricts votes to "i.e blacks and others"

thanks

Forum List

Back