Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

Angels, otherworldly creatures, brought news of the living God to humans on an earth that was already in in existence for billions of years.
So you don't believe the Creation account was an allegorical account of God creating the universe; existence? Because that's what Jews, Christians and Muslims believe.

Where did you get this idea from? Is this just your opinion?

Angels, otherworldly creatures, brought news of the living God to humans on an earth that was already in in existence for billions of years. "The world was without shape or form and void; (lawless) and darkness (ignorance, superstition) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)" And the Spirit of God HOVERED over the waters and said "let there be light" and then the law was given, spoken into existence, as a light to the nations which teaches people to differentiate between clean and unclean, light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, life and death.
If God didn't create the universe, then who did?

Aren't you a believer? BTW, God is not human. But you believe he became one. What a rube! "God is not a man that he should lie; he is not human so he does not change his mind"
Actually it's a little more complicated than that. Jesus is fully human and fully God. So he didn't become one.

You claim to believe that a three in one god diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human and fully God only to abolish mosaic law, party with sinners and prostitutes, and be despised, ridiculed, rejected, tortured, and crucified as a "perfect human sacrifice" to himself so that "believers" could be addled assholes and sin with impunity for life simply because he loved the Roman world so much, of course, :auiqs.jpg:but you find it too hard to believe that you are wrong?

You are such a phony. A god made man made matzo made by human hands? You believe in a lie.

Damn. That curse in a cup of wine that Jesus sent through "the nations" still works like a charm!

Thanks for proving that, "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" In spite of munching on matzos and solemnly drinking Jesus juice you remain a corpse without "the breath of life"....

:wine: Bottoms up!
It's called Christianity. Maybe you have heard of it before. It's the dominant religion of the land. Why does it disturb you so much?

What time is it?
Didn't you read the story? Jesus was cheated, he was denied royal honor, even though he had done what no other man could do except the Messiah, an otherworldly dignitary, The Son of God himself, by revealing things kept secret since the foundation of Heaven and Earth, and a few short years later everything and everyone was gone and the world plunged into darkness and chaos and was overrun by devils and demons who perpetuated evil for thousands of years.

What time is it? Its time to pay the piper.....Think of it as an offer that can't be refused.

So you don't believe the Creation account was an allegorical account of God creating the universe; existence? Because that's what Jews, Christians and Muslims believe.
Right. The story has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the creation of the universe, the solar system, the earth, or the first plants animals or human beings.. The earth was not already in existence before light, mr. science guy, as it is according to Genesis. Read the damn story.

Where did you get this idea from? Is this just your opinion?
Everything I have made known I learned while dwelling in the presence of God.

Wow. What got your panties all in a bunch? You seem to be disturbed. Was it something I said?

If God didn't create the universe, then who did?
Instead of wondering about the beginning of the universe maybe you should wonder why your brain is so out of whack that you do not realize how absurd it is to worship an imaginary mangod.

Last edited:
lol. Why ask him? I heard enough about your experience. What you describe "The soul bursting at the seams" is the experience of dying, the result of defying the Law of God, the disintegration of your mind, which is certainly a deeply profound religious experience. Just not a very good one.

Always dying every time you defy the law of God at mass, never finding peace in death. Whee!

I prefer to keep my soul intact, kosher. It is a command of God. Granted its not as exhilarating as descending into hell and becoming a perversion of an intelligent human being, but I'm satisfied.
It's called witnessing.

I don't buy your BS. I see right through you. I know exactly why you are here.

Right. The story has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the creation of the universe, the solar system, the earth, or the first plants animals or human beings.. The earth was not already in existence before light, mr. science guy, as it is according to Genesis. Read the damn story.

Everything I have made known I learned while dwelling in the presence of God.

Wow. What got your panties all in a bunch? You seem to be disturbed. Was it something I said?
link?

Jesus was a man chosen by God...

Isn't Jesus the "lamb"? And doesn't the following verse indicate that God and Jesus are one?

Revelation 22

English Standard Version

The River of Life​

22 Then the angel[a] showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Instead of wondering about the beginning of the universe maybe you should wonder why your brain is so out of whack that you do not realize how absurd it is to worship an imaginary mangod.

It must be pretty important. It's the first thing discussed in the Bible.

So if God didn't create the universe, who did?

Jesus was cheated, he was denied royal honor, even though he had done what no other man could do except the Messiah,
Isn't Jesus the Messiah and savior of all people? If not, who is, please?

It's called witnessing.
So you have set aside Mosaic law, and teach others to do the same, which amounts to murder.

Goodie for you. You have become a serial murderer. Have you made many converts? Do you keep trophies? Do you feed people soup when their lives fall apart thanks to your BS? What a guy!

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed.

I am.

Last edited:
Isn't Jesus the Messiah and savior of all people? If not, who is, please?
Yes, Jesus is the messiah of all those who listen to his teaching and act on it. Eat his flesh and drink his blood... accept his teaching and do it. Life is in the blood, in the doing. Remember?

One will be taken, the other left behind. So not everyone will be saved, but all of Israel will be...

Angels, otherworldly creatures, brought news of the living God to humans on an earth that was already in in existence for billions of years. "The world was without shape or form and void; (lawless) and darkness (ignorance, superstition) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)" And the Spirit of God HOVERED over the waters and said "let there be light" and then the law was given, spoken into existence, as a light to the nations which teaches people to differentiate between clean and unclean, light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, life and death.
It doesn't make sense the account was about creating the heavens and the earth if the earth had been around for billions of years. I've had three day old fish that smelled less fishy than your fake narrative.

So you have set aside Mosaic law, and teach others to do the same, which amounts to murder.

Goodie for you. You have become a serial murderer. Have you made many converts? Do you keep trophies? Do you feed people soup when their lives fall apart thanks to your BS? What a guy!

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed.

I am.
I'm setting your fake narratives aside. Cougarbear makes more sense than you do.

Yes, Jesus is the messiah of all those who listen to his teaching and act on it. Eat his flesh and drink his blood... accept his teaching and do it. Life is in the blood, in the doing. Remember?

One will be taken, the other left behind. So not everyone will be saved, but all of Israel will be...
Says the guy who can't keep his stories straight.

I've had three day old fish that smelled less fishy than your fake narrative.
What is his faith system? Is he Christian or something else?

In any event, he's been respectful, polite, and hasn't avoided questions. I don't have an issue with him, although I don't necessarily share his theology.

Forum List

Back