The Pliocene: The Last Time Earth had >400 ppm of Atmospheric CO2

Really?
Yes, everything was also fine PRE-HUMAN HEAVY COVERAGE OF THE PLANET/COASTS.
But that sea level NOW Would DESTROY Many of our Largest cities and coasts.
Like the whole East and Gulf Coast.
Shanghai (pop 26 Million), NYC, Miami, etc, etc.
What an IDIOT you are.
`

`

Everything was Fine?

Toba wiped the human race down to a rounding error?

Younger Dryas wiped human civilization down once again

Winner^^^
All the whiny ***** and their silly computer models and graphs won’t change this fact.
It's not much of a fact but, you're right in that nothing we've done has altered the fact that we've only those two options. Of course, the computer models and graphs may well help with that "adapt" part, while the do-nothing tactic you and your buds have been advocated will lead inexorably to the "go extinct" route. But who cares about that. That's secondary to a good internet Gotcha.

while the do-nothing tactic you and your buds have been advocated will lead inexorably to the "go extinct" route.
And your decades-old cyclical doomsday predictions aren’t helping expand your cult much, either. Good luck trying to force people to go along with it.
:itsok:

And your decades-old cyclical doomsday predictions aren’t helping expand your cult much, either. Good luck trying to force people to go along with it.
:itsok:

You DISHONEST Muthflukka, you 'Short quoted' me.
I also the posted 3 more links of many.

ScienceDaily

American Museum of Natural History

National Geographic Society

and there are many, many, more you Lying Pig.
You can't debate ME, nor can anyone here!
`
`
Those institutions are RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScienceDaily, American Museum of Natural History, National Geographic Society

Those institutions are RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please explain. In what way are they racist and how would that even bear on their expertise in paleoclimatology?

while the do-nothing tactic you and your buds have been advocated will lead inexorably to the "go extinct" route. But who cares about that. That's secondary to a good internet Gotcha.
And yet the empirical climate data shows that as the planet warms up after a glacial period it reverses itself. That can only be a temperature related change to the ocean circulation pattern causing that. So, no. I don't believe the do-nothing tactic will inexorably lead to the "go extinct" route because the planet gets too hot. It won't. It's uniquely configured for colder temperatures. 50 million years of empirical climate data doesn't lie.

And yet the empirical climate data shows [sic] that as the planet warms up after a glacial period it reverses itself.
What reverses itself?
That can only be a temperature related change to the ocean circulation pattern causing that.
Causing what?
So, no. I don't believe the do-nothing tactic will inexorably lead to the "go extinct" route because the planet gets too hot.
That was hyperbole. I don't think humanity will go extinct... for a while yet. But the species will suffer harm and many will die from global warming. Eventually (in a few thousand years perhaps), the mass extinctions being brought on by all the anthropogenic forces will make the planet uninhabitable for human culture.
It won't. It's uniquely configured for colder temperatures. 50 million years of empirical climate data doesn't lie.
The glacial/interglacial cycles you depend on only go back 3 million years. 50 million years ago CO2 and temperatures were quite high. We only entered the Quaternary 2.58 Mya

And do us all a favor. You have a bad habit of repeating phrases ad nauseum. One of them is your "uniquely configured" line. However the Earth's tectonic plates are configured at present, in a system of that size and complexity there are a near infinitude of configuations that would produce the same effects. It is NOT "uniquely" configured for jack shit.

What reverses itself?

Causing what?

That was hyperbole. I don't think humanity will go extinct... for a while yet. But the species will suffer harm and many will die from global warming. Eventually (in a few thousand years perhaps), the mass extinctions being brought on by all the anthropogenic forces will make the planet uninhabitable for human culture.

The glacial/interglacial cycles you depend on only go back 3 million years. 50 million years ago CO2 and temperatures were quite high. We only entered the Quaternary 2.58 Mya

And do us all a favor. You have a bad habit of repeating phrases ad nauseum. One of them is your "uniquely configured" line. However the Earth's tectonic plates are configured at present, in a system of that size and complexity there are a near infinitude of configuations that would produce the same effects. It is NOT "uniquely" configured for jack shit.
You can parse what I wrote all you want. It doesn't change the fact that the empirical climate data of the geologic record clearly and indisputably proves the planet is uniquely configured for colder temperatures. Most of the last 3 million years has been frigidly cold compared to today and there have only been brief periods of warmth like today.

Last edited:
ScienceDaily, American Museum of Natural History, National Geographic Society

Please explain. In what way are they racist and how would that even bear on their expertise in paleoclimatology?
All institutions created by white people are systemically created to only benefit white people and are rigged against non whites.

All institutions created by white people are systemically created to only benefit white people and are rigged against non whites.
I won't argue that, but even if true, what has that to do with their expertise in paleoclimatology?

Nope, it's a clear demonstration that you don't have an answer.
Nope, it’s a clear demonstration of you posting your typical irrelevant BS. Stop embarrassing yourself, kid. You got your ass handed to you in this thread.

Nope, it’s a clear demonstration of you posting your typical irrelevant BS. Stop embarrassing yourself, kid. You got your ass handed to you in this thread.
Certainly not by you. And I haven't had my ass handed to me by anyone on this forum is a very, very long time. I've done it to myself once or twice and I admit it when I do.

Forum List

Back