Death through sin, life thought Christ

Because God is a sovereign God
Matthew 7:11-12 (NKJV) If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
My father tried that… all it got him was a case of Skin Cancer and three years of misery before dying ON his 54th birthday.

im not wasting my time on an investment with no guaranteed return.

My father tried that… all it got him was a case of Skin Cancer and three years of misery before dying ON his 54th birthday.

im not wasting my time on an investment with no guaranteed return.
you have free will, noting is guaranteed only death, and death comes in many forms

Then there is no point in wasting time following your deity’s instructions, because nothing is guaranteed.
life is what you make it, if you think your life is a waste of time, then why live, life is beautiful, your looking at the wrong window

life is what you make it, if you think your life is a waste of time, then why live, life is beautiful, your looking at the wrong window
I ask myself that “why live” question at least once a week. My answer… I believe that we are here precisely to be miserable in order to prove that we can still live properly even through the misery. I believe this life is a placement test for our Soul; to determine where that Soul should reside for Eternity.

YES, and I will do it gladly and gleefully.
This is a statement of great faith. A trust that after death comes resurrection and new life. Keep in mind that Jesus asked his followers to spread the good news throughout all the land. We are also to keep in mind that there is a Being greater than we are to watch over the many whom we failed.

The form i would choose is to be shot on my 100th birthday...

... by a jealous husband.
not every marriage is not perfect, it finding perfection in imperfection
Marriage is a gift from God

Eccl 9:7-9
Go, eat your bread with joy, And drink your wine with a merry heart; For God has already accepted your works.
Let your garments always be white, And let your head lack no oil.
Live joyfully with the wife whom you love all the days of your vain life which He has given you under the sun, all your days of vanity; for that is your portion in life, and in the labor which you perform under the sun.
Heb 13:4-5 Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled, but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.

I ask myself that “why live” question at least once a week. My answer… I believe that we are here precisely to be miserable in order to prove that we can still live properly even through the misery. I believe this life is a placement test for our Soul; to determine where that Soul should reside for Eternity.
consciousness is a bad memory, ashes of the mind

You misunderstand… I know I’m on the express train to Hell if Christianity is correct; and I’m fine with that. I’d rather be in Hell than Heaven.
It's not Hell your going to, its the lake of fire

nobody is forced to do anything, only to do good, only the government forced laws

You misunderstand… I know I’m on the express train to Hell if Christianity is correct; and I’m fine with that. I’d rather be in Hell than Heaven.
It could be that you misunderstand Christianity. Is your life, today, a life of hate and evil? Do you choose to spend eternity simmering in hate and evil? Or, are you more comfortable existing in love and goodness? Hell may not be as easy to enter as you seem to think. Jesus told us heaven is on the lookout for pearls of great price.

Go, eat your bread with joy, And drink your wine with a merry heart; For God has already accepted your works.
Let your garments always be white, And let your head lack no oil.

So, in other words, your god is giving everyone license to ...

A_Bacchanal_by_Jan_Brueghel_the_Elder_and_Hendrik_van_Balen_I,_ca._1608_-_1616._Speed_Art_Museum.jpg

Forum List

Back