Death through sin, life thought Christ

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
it is said when a person does not accept Christ's gospel will you die in your sin
this means because didn't seek the truth or you reject Christ, this also means denying his divinity but rejecting his existence. This causes one to be under the law. for the law is death

This the way

The strife of the two natures under the law (7:15-8:1)
Romans 8:2-3 (NKJV) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,

Romans 1:20-23 (NKJV) For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

A question will you die in your sin

YES, and I will do it gladly and gleefully.

I have seen the lies and deceptions of your “God”. I lived with His “live” and “mercy” for 27 years before seeing throw those lies.

I would rather spend an Eternity in Hell than be in the presence of your “Gid” for even an instant.,

God wants me to be afraid of Hell my whole life and die uncertain I have worshiped him enough and the right way? All that original sin garbage is half the reason people turn away from religion.

God wants me to be afraid of Hell my whole life and die uncertain I have worshiped him enough and the right way? All that original sin garbage is half the reason people turn away from religion.
There is no original sin in Islam.

If your god sent god to die then your god must be dead.
your answer
Revelation 1:18 (NKJV) I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Of all of Christ's teaching, very few allude to him being a deity. Yet for some reason Paul (and others who never met Jesus) decided that belief in this single factor is the key into entering the Kingdom of Heaven. Why don't his other teachings matter?

There is no original sin in Islam.
This is not Islam, it is America home the of the Brave. land of the free
R (7).jpeg

I have seen the lies and deceptions of your “God”. I lived with His “live” and “mercy” for 27 years before seeing throw those lies.

I would rather spend an Eternity in Hell than be in the presence of your “Gid” for even an instant.,
your sin is retained." as you wish

get back to the question will you die in your sins?
I'll die one day and if there is anything afterward I'll deal with it then. I grew up in the fear of hellfire and brimstone delivered by preachers and parents alike. That stuff holds no terror for me anymore. It's designed to keep butts in the pews and cash in the offering plates and nothing more.

your sin is retained." as you wish
Somehow I don’t see you being the one in charge of that decision.

Your “God” and I parted conpany more than 20 years ago when I realized the fraud and deception that is the core of your religion”s teachings. There is no kindness, mercy, or love from your “God”

Somehow I don’t see you being the one in charge of that decision.

Your “God” and I parted conpany more than 20 years ago when I realized the fraud and deception that is the core of your religion”s teachings. There is no kindness, mercy, or love from your “God”
it is only that you wish so, not God

it is said when a person does not accept Christ's gospel will you die in your sin
this means because didn't seek the truth or you reject Christ, this also means denying his divinity but rejecting his existence. This causes one to be under the law. for the law is death

This the way
The strife of the two natures under the law (7:15-8:1)
Romans 8:2-3 (NKJV) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,

Romans 1:20-23 (NKJV) For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

Nearly every individual on earth is familiar with some form of religion. Whether we are raised in a religious household, or not, we have all experienced the influence of religion’s tightly-held grasp over the minds and activities of humanity. But, what happens when that impact becomes so deeply embedded that it no longer serves as an individual inspiration for positive personal motivation and becomes a mental impairment that infringes upon an individual’s ability to connect with external realities?

I'll die one day and if there is anything afterward I'll deal with it then. I grew up in the fear of hellfire and brimstone delivered by preachers and parents alike. That stuff holds no terror for me anymore. It's designed to keep butts in the pews and cash in the offering plates and nothing more.
faith reduces fear, preachers are temporary, parents is love

Don't conflate religion with God.

Matthew 7:7-8 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

you only get so many chances, and hell is Satan, not God

Forum List

Back