Cruz is 1st Hispanic to ever win a primary or caucus in US; HISTORY being made.

Also the first Canadian!

First transgendered too. I heard Cruz was burn female.

The guy is probably from outer-space and is working with et to take down the united states.

I heard that he's 1/4 blobfish on his mom's side

blob.jpg

What a proud moment. Just heard this on the Mark Levine show. REPUBLICAN candidate Ted Cruz is the 1st Hispanic to ever win a presidential primary or caucus in US history.

Wow. What a great moment to be a part of. I may end up voting for him in the SC primary. I hope Hispanic voters nation wide will cherish this opportunity in US history also.
We need a man in the White House that will slaughter goats on the White House lawn...

What a proud moment. Just heard this on the Mark Levine show. REPUBLICAN candidate Ted Cruz is the 1st Hispanic to ever win a presidential primary or caucus in US history.

Wow. What a great moment to be a part of. I may end up voting for him in the SC primary. I hope Hispanic voters nation wide will cherish this opportunity in US history also.

Cruz is the same as hillary and all the other professional politicians save sanders and trump. Wave some money in Cruz's face and he'll follow you home. So, what's so great about that?

I'd rather highspanics stop being highspanic and blacks stop being black and instead Americans just be Americans so we can get over this bullshit racist segregation mindset. I'm sure someone in another election who won a primary had someone in their legacy whose first language was Spanish.
I call bullshit on this.
I will not let you take away Ted Cruz's first-in-the-nation status! All Mexicans must vote for Ted or they'll be known as Uncle Hosea.

Win has been dumbed down. It looked like a three way tie to me.
Iowa decided nothing for either party.

enjoy it. it's the only one he'll win. same as santorum and huckabee couldn't do much after iowa.

marco is the person to watch now.

We need a man in the White House that will slaughter goats on the White House lawn...

was the jew-hating spew necessary?

btw, we don't slaughter anything anymore. that was quite a few thousand years ago.

Cruz win was 'historical' and a real game changer. Wont be hard to shine following such an American failure as Obama

-Geaux

btw, we don't slaughter anything anymore. that was quite a few thousand years ago.
Are you a Hispanic Jew?

Are you a Hispanic Jew?

Ashkenazi
It was the whole goat thing that drew my attention

Playing the what it's not game huh?

Sorry, doofus, but speaking Spanish does not change your race. Hispanics are mostly white and the rest are a mix of Amerindian and white which (for some mysterious reason) the race classifiers have 90% of the time considered white also. Many of the most powerful families in the US have Amerindian blood and are proud of it.

Pocahontas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pocahontas and her husband, John Rolfe, had one child, Thomas Rolfe, who was born in January 1615. The following year, Thomas's parents travelled to London. Pocahontas has many descendants through her son Thomas, including members of the First Families of Virginia , American Western actor Glenn Strange, and astronomer and mathematician Percival Lowell, whose achievements include helping discover Pluto.

Born and raised in Virginia, First Lady Edith Wilson was a descendant of Pocahontas.
Descendants of many First Families of Virginia trace their roots back to Pocahontas and her father, Chief Powhatan, including Edith Bolling Galt Wilson, wife of Woodrow Wilson; George Wythe Randolph; Admiral Richard E. Byrd; Virginia Governor Harry F. Byrd; fashion-designer and socialite Pauline de Rothschild.[68][unreliable source?]
Two descendants of Pocahontas have become First Ladies of the United States, Edith Wilson and Nancy Reagan. Edith Wilson was very proud of her heritage. She was born and raised in Virginia, and through her father, William Holcombe Bolling, was a ninth-generation descendant of Pocahontas.[69] Her "blood" was introduced to the Randolph family of Virginia via the marriage of her great-great-granddaughter, Jane Bolling, to Richard Randolph.

Next you're going to say that black isn't a race with some convoluted bullshit reasoning

The word 'black' is used to represent the race of Negroids in the English speaking world.

I fail to see your ridiculous point as anything more than another libtard attempt at deflection.

big fucking deal.....to cherish someone you first have to like the guy....

If anyone doesnt like Cruz it's because they're racist and hate Hispanics. Their excuses cannot hide their bigotry.
Really. So that means everyone has to love Richard Ramirez otherwise they are racist and hate hispanics? Really?
He is being sarcastic.

Are you a Hispanic Jew?
That is one of the weirdest conversations I think I have ever read here, going from a lampoon of libtard shpeel for Hillary to a discussion of sacrificing goats to anti-semitism.

Maybe after I eat, I'll get it.

Forum List

Back