Cruz is 1st Hispanic to ever win a primary or caucus in US; HISTORY being made.

Prove your comment 1/3rd and if not then you are the fucking liar here or a moronic whore of a liar?

Lol, all too easy, dipshit.

hispanic-2012-11-07-latino-vote-00-01.png

You are full of shit and believe just because Cruz is Cuban he will carry the Hispanic vote and if he does not then you will write how they're just racist whores that are illegal and should be deported.

I do not believe that Cruz will carry the Hispanic vote liar, and I have never said so.

You libtard Marxist fucktards are stupid, ignorant and I hope you take over the Democratic party and rule it for the next century. That racist party deserves a slow death and to be replaced by a party that actually represents the American Middle Class and not a gaggle of Marxist ideologues.

The majority of the Texas Hispanic Population is still Catholic and not Bible beating nutjobs.

I love it when I see a libtard like yourself demonstrate his complete ignorance about religion.

Did you know that many Catholics are 'Bible beating nutjobs'? And every evangelical and Pentecostal lurker is encouraged by you to vote GOP, which works for me this year, too.

The true racist pieces of filth in this thread are the ones that believe Hispanics will vote for a Hispanic while not understanding Mexicans sometimes will not vote for a Cuban and a Cuban sometimes will not vote for a Mexican.

No one has said any such thing. It is remarkable that you think stereotyping people who might make such a misreading of the Hispanic population are filth while you dehumanise Bible believing Christians erroneously and at a whim.

I know how dare I write the facts and not live in the fictional world where Cruz being Cuban will give him all the Hispanic vote and if I disagree I must be a racist and not a fucking realist.

No one has said that Cruz will get all the Hispanic vote, liar.

Also a good majority of Texas cities are Democratic and not Republican. Because the Upper part of the state is ran by the Republican party does not mean the entire state is red but it is actually purple.

Texas is NOT purple, dude, roflmao

img.php

In this map blue is Republican and red Democrat as the colors ought to be as most Democrat leaders are Reds.

I know I am a fucking racist because I do not agree with your opinion and you most likely have never been to Texas nor even understand that not every Hispanic will support Cruz.

No, you are a racist because you think the only genuine hispanic is one that votes as a good Democrat, you are an anti-Bible bigot, you are a Democrat party hack and not a very good one since you are also incredibly stupid. You cant even lie well and that speaks volumes for a Democrat.

You believe Hispanics are as shallow as the Obama supporter, and believe running someone like Cruz will win you their support without understanding Jeb Bush is most likely more liked by the Hispanic community than Cruz!

Asserted without a shred of evidence by a liar and bigot; so who cares what you try to think?

Your fucking map just proved my fucking point!

The red part is El Paso, Brownsville, Laredo, Houston and the Valley of Texas you stupid ass! ( Hispanic Cities and Region except maybe Houston! )

Now I am a bigot for not support Cruz but I will support Rubio?

What fucking retard are you?

So now anyone that does not support Cruz is a Libatrad, Liar, and Bigot?

Then if you do not support Rubio then you are a racist bigot, right?

So guess what you just proved me to be correct and you will double down on stupidity and claim nope, that map does not prove anything even though you just wrote red regions are democrat!

So how does it feel to be as stupid as you are?

Prove your comment 1/3rd and if not then you are the fucking liar here or a moronic whore of a liar?

You are full of shit and believe just because Cruz is Cuban he will carry the Hispanic vote and if he does not then you will write how they're just racist whores that are illegal and should be deported.

I do not believe that Cruz will carry the Hispanic vote liar, and I have never said so.

You libtard Marxist fucktards are stupid, ignorant and I hope you take over the Democratic party and rule it for the next century. That racist party deserves a slow death and to be replaced by a party that actually represents the American Middle Class and not a gaggle of Marxist ideologues.

You are the dumbest partisan whore I have ever met!

I was writing about Texas and California, and you wrote about Texas, and I want a breakdown of the Texas voter and not a national average.

Also I pointed out the fact Jeb Bush would most likely carry the Hispanic vote better than Cruz, and the true racist is you because Cruz is Cuban, Italian and Irish, and all you see is the Cuban and how sad is that?

Lol, it did not prove your claim that Texas is purple, you twat-face tranny.

It also proved you wrong on your claim that all Texas cities went Democrat as Tarrant County and many other smaller cities did not go Dem.

The red part is El Paso, Brownsville, Laredo, Houston and the Valley of Texas you stupid ass! ( Hispanic Cities and Region except maybe Houston! )

Houston is not a hispanic city, moron.

I have never mentioned you supposed support for that liar Rubio, jack ass.

So guess what you just proved me to be correct and you will double down on stupidity and claim nope, that map does not prove anything even though you just wrote red regions are democrat!

roflmao

"So how does it feel to be as stupid as you are?"

As stupid as JimBowie1958?

:desk:

Correll and Vigilante know.

What a proud moment. Just heard this on the Mark Levine show. REPUBLICAN candidate Ted Cruz is the 1st Hispanic to ever win a presidential primary or caucus in US history.

Wow. What a great moment to be a part of. I may end up voting for him in the SC primary. I hope Hispanic voters nation wide will cherish this opportunity in US history also.
big fucking deal.....to cherish someone you first have to like the guy....

If anyone doesnt like Cruz it's because they're racist and hate Hispanics. Their excuses cannot hide their bigotry.
Yes....I'm sure that's it.

I'd rather highspanics stop being highspanic and blacks stop being black and instead Americans just be Americans so we can get over this bullshit racist segregation mindset. I'm sure someone in another election who won a primary had someone in their legacy whose first language was Spanish.
I call bullshit on this.
I will not let you take away Ted Cruz's first-in-the-nation status! All Mexicans must vote for Ted or they'll be known as Uncle Hosea.
Why Mexicans?

I'd rather highspanics stop being highspanic and blacks stop being black and instead Americans just be Americans so we can get over this bullshit racist segregation mindset. I'm sure someone in another election who won a primary had someone in their legacy whose first language was Spanish.
I call bullshit on this.
I will not let you take away Ted Cruz's first-in-the-nation status! All Mexicans must vote for Ted or they'll be known as Uncle Hosea.
You sure they wont be Uncle Julio's?

Texas and California are Minority-Majority States that have a heavy Hispanic population within their border, and to win a Election for President you have to win that Electoral College, and if Cruz does not get the Hispanic vote in either state then he will lose Texas and California.

Cant win in Texas without the Hispanic vote?

Lol, you are a either a moron or a liar. About a third of Hispanics refuse to vote on the basis of their ethnicity and are proud Americans and Texans.

You're take on Hispanic politics is bullshit.
Not to mention Texas is a very christian state. Cruz does well with Christian voters.

Really?

The majority of the Texas Hispanic Population is still Catholic and not Bible beating nutjobs.

The true racist pieces of filth in this thread are the ones that believe Hispanics will vote for a Hispanic while not understanding Mexicans sometimes will not vote for a Cuban and a Cuban sometimes will not vote for a Mexican.

I know how dare I write the facts and not live in the fictional world where Cruz being Cuban will give him all the Hispanic vote and if I disagree I must be a racist and not a fucking realist.

are Democratic and not Republican. Because the Upper part of the state is ran by the Republican party does not mean the entire state is red but it is actually purple.

I know I am a fucking racist because I do not agree with your opinion and you most likely have never been to Texas nor even understand that not every Hispanic will support Cruz.

You believe Hispanics are as shallow as the Obama supporter, and believe running someone like Cruz will win you their support without understanding Jeb Bush is most likely more liked by the Hispanic community than Cruz!

Lol, it did not prove your claim that Texas is purple, you twat-face tranny.

It also proved you wrong on your claim that all Texas cities went Democrat as Tarrant County and many other smaller cities did not go Dem.

Houston is not a hispanic city, moron.

I have never mentioned you supposed support for that liar Rubio, jack ass.

roflmao

You can not read and you just prove you are taking what I wrote out of context and the fact is I wrote a good majority of cities in Texas and not all of them which mean what to you?

Also I wrote maybe except Houston and you doubled down on your lying by claiming I wrote Houston was Hispanic.

So again I was correct and you are now lying like a typical partisan whore!

Why do you only see Ted Cruz Cuban heritage and why do you hate Cruz mother so much to deny the fact Cruz is also Italian and Irish?

Is it because you are the actual racist?

You are the dumbest partisan whore I have ever met!

I was writing about Texas and California, and you wrote about Texas, and I want a breakdown of the Texas voter and not a national average.

Also I pointed out the fact Jeb Bush would most likely carry the Hispanic vote better than Cruz, and the true racist is you because Cruz is Cuban, Italian and Irish, and all you see is the Cuban and how sad is that?

Does your mother know what an ignorant piece of shyte you are?

Oh, now we're allow to write about other posters mothers now?

I will not even go there, and you were caught in your fucking lies!

Now show where I wrote every major city in Texas is democratic and if not then I guess I was correct when I wrote a good majority of the cities are like Laredo, Houston, El Paso, and brownsville, and do you know what Laredo, Brownsville, and El Paso have in common?

lest see if yo can be honest or twist what I wrote again?

Last edited:
Texas and California are Minority-Majority States that have a heavy Hispanic population within their border, and to win a Election for President you have to win that Electoral College, and if Cruz does not get the Hispanic vote in either state then he will lose Texas and California.

I know how dare I write reality and he is not liked as much some might believe and he is Cuban, and Mexican's and Tejano's know the difference...

Texas is not up for grabs at this point in time. Any Republican candidate will win it with relative ease, however, that will ultimately change if the Republicans don't do something about their image, especially with Hispanics.

California, quite honestly, is a lost cause for the GOP.

I call bullshit on this.
You sure they wont be Uncle Julio's?

Wow, and you wrote I am a racist?

I am sure the individual that gave birth of you is proud of the racist bigot you are!

We need a man in the White House that will slaughter goats on the White House lawn...
Your bigotry toward Jews is noted.
the Democ
What a proud moment. Just heard this on the Mark Levine show. REPUBLICAN candidate Ted Cruz is the 1st Hispanic to ever win a presidential primary or caucus in US history.

Wow. What a great moment to be a part of. I may end up voting for him in the SC primary. I hope Hispanic voters nation wide will cherish this opportunity in US history also.
We need a man in the White House that will slaughter goats on the White House lawn...

was the jew-hating spew necessary?

btw, we don't slaughter anything anymore. that was quite a few thousand years ago.
Are you a Hispanic Jew?

Ashkenazi
It was the whole goat thing that drew my attention
That actually made me think of moooslims.

I know how dare I write reality and he is not liked as much some might believe and he is Cuban, and Mexican's and Tejano's know the difference...

Texas is not up for grabs at this point in time. Any Republican candidate will win it with relative ease, however, that will ultimately change if the Republicans don't do something about their image, especially with Hispanics.

California, quite honestly, is a lost cause for the GOP.

I disagree with you on Texas.

San Antonio, Laredo, Brownsville, El Paso, and the Valley could swing the state this election and running Cruz is not going to factor in that much.

Rubio will carry the Hispanic vote just like Jeb Bush would but Cruz could cost the GOP Texas.

^^^^There you have it folks, right on time
Lol, you libtards cant stand it when people play your own bullshit tactics against you, can you?

Go ahead and deny it; we all know you do not accept a balance of logic anyway, so you might as well fess up.

'Whats sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander' is something you libtards have denied since at least Nixon's imposition of Affirmative Action standards.
So you admit to using a "bullshit tactic". Ok.

jimBowie is melting.

Cruz is disliked by most Americans, not because they are racist, but because they are terrified of his far social con attachments to Christian dominionism.

Forum List

Back