Cruz is 1st Hispanic to ever win a primary or caucus in US; HISTORY being made.

Ted's half Cuban. The only votes he'll muster up is conservative Cuban exiles in Florida. The real Hispanics won't vote for him.

Every time I see some libtard post that 'only genuine minorities vote Democrat' I shake with laughter.

Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their neighborhoods deteriorate unless they live near whites, only 'genuine minorities' want to see the Democrats stay in power in our nations cities no matter how many minorities die from crime, drug addiction and squalor. Only 'genuine' minorities want to see their communities rot while they provide the Democrats with reliable votes.

roflmao

No one buys that bullshit any more dude.
Who has posted "only genuine minorities vote Democrat"? Name names.
Howie did when he stated in so many words, "The real Hispanics won't vote for him."
Ah...moving the goal posts now. Quoted a phrase means something...You made a claim that someone posted "only genuine minorities vote Democrat".......link whoever said that. NOT someone who said something different that you claim is "stated in so many words".
I wasnt quoting anyone. I was referencing a phrase, lol.

why did Cruz and Rubio both cheat and they both happens to be Cuban Americans ...coincidence ...we don't think so........

Prove that Cruz cheated, dude.

Now that proven liar Rubio probably cheated, that is the kind of thing he does 24/7, but Cruz did not cheat.

Wow, and you claim you're not a Cruz supporter?

It is Donald Trump claim Ted Cruz stole Iowa, so what is your opinion of his comments?

Donald Trump says Ted Cruz 'stole' Iowa

Trump is spinning the Iowa results, nothing more and in private he is probably laughing about the absurdity of his charges.

And no, I amnot a Cruz supporter. He was actually my 6th choice or so at the start months ago, but he is now in the top three if Carson drops out.

I would take Cruz in a heart beat though over that lying scum bag Rubio, without a moment of hesitation.

Sure you will, and when Rubio is nominated you will lie and deny what you just wrote here, and will call everyone a racist because you find that stupid shit funny!

So where is your evidence to prove Trump is laughing at his comment, and is not serious about Cruz stealing the Iowa Caucus?
:bsflag::cuckoo:
Run it up the flagpole and see who salutes.

Forum List

Back