What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single mom has TWO transgender kids!

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just read about a Chinese woman claiming to be trans-species, she claims she is a CAT. How far are we going to take what is clearly, a mental illness? Transgender is transreality.

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just read about a Chinese woman claiming to be trans-species, she claims she is a CAT. How far are we going to take what is clearly, a mental illness? Transgender is transreality.
Notice that liberals are keeping a low profile when it comes to commenting on "trans-species". You can bet they don't want to judge harshly their mental stability.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a crazy screwed up world we're living in! I wanna get off!

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Notice that liberals are keeping a low profile when it comes to commenting on "trans-species". You can bet they don't want to judge harshly their mental stability.
funny-pictures-auto-dog-tiger-388583.jpeg

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh great, now they will demand litter boxes in restrooms

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Since you liberterians don't believe in government. How are you going to stop this?
I am a liberterian, all of a sudden? I didn't cause this, my solution is just use common sense. Don't put this idiocy on me.

Last edited:

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MaryL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I read the brochures. Trans sexual, trans species, trans dimensional, trans logic. Whatever. Who can argue with this dream logic people follow now a days? It's like voodoo and everyone is supposed to follow it.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List