What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cruz is 1st Hispanic to ever win a primary or caucus in US; HISTORY being made.

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
What a proud moment. Just heard this on the Mark Levine show. REPUBLICAN candidate Ted Cruz is the 1st Hispanic to ever win a presidential primary or caucus in US history.

Wow. What a great moment to be a part of. I may end up voting for him in the SC primary. I hope Hispanic voters nation wide will cherish this opportunity in US history also.

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Reaction score
As an Iowan who voted for Cruz and helped make history, you're welcome. I call upon all Hispanic voters to come out and vote for Ted Cruz in your primary and the general election.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cruz is to be congratulated on an historic victory.

NH and SC will wound him badly as Trump and Rubio head for the big Super Tuesday bash.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

charwin95

Gold Member
Reaction score

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ted Cruz’s radical supporters: He won Iowa on the back of the scariest Bible-thumpers in the business

cruz is a bible thumping christstain lunatic

Ted Cruz’s radical supporters: He won Iowa on the back of the scariest Bible-thumpers in the business
God was smiling down on brother Cruz yesterday. Evangelicals stayed home in 2012 and Romney missed out on an additional 54 million votes. That won't happen in 2016. Those will all go to President-elect Ted Cruz.

I can't wait. He will undo everything Obama implemented. Obama's name will be stricken from all things public. Cities will lose Federal funding if they name any boulevard after Obama.

Last edited:

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
What a proud moment. Just heard this on the Mark Levine show. REPUBLICAN candidate Ted Cruz is the 1st Hispanic to ever win a presidential primary or caucus in US history.

Wow. What a great moment to be a part of. I may end up voting for him in the SC primary. I hope Hispanic voters nation wide will cherish this opportunity in US history also.

Must piss the Communists off.

No worries, they'll lie that Cruz is not Hispanic...

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
AvgGuyIA is a demonstration of typical far right evangelical lunacy.

Cruz has reached the pinnacle of his success, and it is downhill from here.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

big fucking deal.....to cherish someone you first have to like the guy....

OP
bucs90

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
I see the racist Cruz haters are out tonight.

OP
bucs90

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score

If anyone doesnt like Cruz it's because they're racist and hate Hispanics. Their excuses cannot hide their bigotry.

pwjohn

Gold Member
Reaction score

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

If anyone doesnt like Cruz it's because they're racist and hate Hispanics. Their excuses cannot hide their bigotry.

I love the lampoon you are doing on Dhimmicrat political rhetoric about Hillary being the first woman President and how historic it will be, etc.

And the libtards dont even get it. Only they can have historical firsts, lol.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List