COVID has become 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

Even if we accept as true that 2.1% death rate (which I am sure you know damn well is a significant exaggeration,
You finding the data to be politically inconvenient doesn't change that data. Globally, there are about 4 million dead out of 200 million cases. Do the math.

Yep, the rate is a little lower in nations with advanced healthcare. But not a whole lot.

You finding the data to be politically inconvenient doesn't change that data. Globally, there are about 4 million dead out of 200 million cases. Do the math.

Yep, the rate is a little lower in nations with advanced healthcare. But not a whole lot.
And data like mask free, no shutdowns and only 42% have taken the beta test substance injected into them.
C60FD1F5-E065-4E77-AF00-CAA02B4087D1.jpeg

..well for sure...someone is~

But Darwin always wins...next year we'll count the unvaccinated dead..and just shake our heads.

That is stupid.
The death rate of those who get covid is less than 1%.
But the odds of the vaccine causing future deadly autoimmune responses are extremely higher than that.
Remember these fake vaccines have no virus.
They can establish all sorts of unintended allergic responses.

No, the asymptomatic are not being counted, to there are at least twice that many cases.
The lethality of covid is less than 1%.

Not me.
I'm in favor of those who want to die, dying.
And given where these flies will be dropping
FL, TX, could get interesting next year.
So for those refusing a little prick because they're big pricks
Here we go Covid Here we go!!!!!

That is just stupid because you have no idea at all what the vaccine risks are.
Remember these vaccines are totally synthetic and contain no virus.
There is no end to the possible deadly autoimmune responses they could trigger.

That is just stupid because you have no idea at all what the vaccine risks are.
Remember these vaccines are totally synthetic and contain no virus.
There is no end to the possible deadly autoimmune responses they could trigger.
Top 5 factors that non-vaccinated people will experience:

5) You will not be able to find employment given that you won't take the vaccine
4) You'll have a much better chance be able to infect your loved ones with the virus (that is if you have any loved ones)
3) Your insurance rates are going to go through the roof
2) You'll be the last patient that Doctors and nurses will turn their attention to when they wheel you into the crowded ICU
1) You'll be the one pleading for the vaccine when you cannot breathe and are near death (but it'll be too late)

Top 5 factors that non-vaccinated people will experience:

5) You will not be able to find employment given that you won't take the vaccine
4) You'll have a much better chance be able to infect your loved ones with the virus (that is if you have any loved ones)
3) Your insurance rates are going to go through the roof
2) You'll be the last patient that Doctors and nurses will turn their attention to when they wheel you into the crowded ICU
1) You'll be the one pleading for the vaccine when you cannot breathe and are near death (but it'll be too late)

Wrong.
5) the infection rate and spread is the same for vaccinated or not, so few employers are stupid enough to fall for this.
4) since vaccinated people pass the virus just as easily, this is just wrong.
3) it is illegal to raise insurance rates based on something with a death rate of only 0,02% of the population. The most they could do is raise your rates after you were to make covid claims.
2) almost no one who gets covid needs any sort of hospitalization, and that is the last place I would go since they routinely intubate covid patients, and that is incredibly deadly and stupid.
1) what Europe and Asia have discovered is they can prevent most deaths simply by constantly turning patients so their lungs drain.

And the biggest mistake you missed is that since these fake vaccines do not contain virus, the unexpected reactions they can cause are very likely to result in deadly autoimmune responses later on. These fake vaccines could all be death warrants, ticking time bombs.

Wrong.
5) the infection rate and spread is the same for vaccinated or not, so few employers are stupid enough to fall for this.
3) it is illegal to raise insurance rates based on something with a death rate of only 0,02% of the population. The most they could do is raise your rates after you were to make covid claims.
2) almost no one who gets covid needs any sort of hospitalization, and that is the last place I would go since they routinely intubate covid patients, and that is incredibly deadly and stupid.
1) what Europe and Asia have discovered is they can prevent most deaths simply by constantly turning patients so their lungs drain.

And the biggest mistake you missed is that since these fake vaccines do not contain virus, the unexpected reactions they can cause are very likely to result in deadly autoimmune responses later on. These fake vaccines could all be death warrants, ticking time bombs.

For unvaccinated, matter of when, not if, you get COVID.​

Wrong.

1630078032914.jpeg

Buried the Needle on the Crock-o-Meter!

..well for sure...someone is~

But Darwin always wins...next year we'll count the unvaccinated dead..and just shake our heads.
You're too stupid to believe anything that comes out of Peloki and clan's ass as you're that desperate. The vaccinated are the ones who are being creamated right now if you can decipher black from white. And they are not even performing autopsies (as it is required by law) on their cadavers to find out that the crap shot is the one that killed them!!! Ohhh you Big Time Croooks!!!!!
BTW, go get your booster, go. It'll do you some reaaaaal goood. Go, lemming.....

But once i vaxxed..and my people vaxxed--I don't care what others do--I just feel bad for all the misery that could have been avoided.

sure you do. You love Any news you hear of potential deaths of the vaxxine hesitant among your political opposition, even if it isn't true.

sure you do. You love Any news you hear of potential deaths of the vaxxine hesitant among your political opposition, even if it isn't true.
In fact, I do not find the deaths of the ignorant and misled funny at all. I do resent that this latest wave of Covid could have been prevented..or that least mitigated, by vaccines and common sense. If I harbor any ill will at all..it's the politicians and influencers on the Right pushing a deadly false narrative.
When one of them..all of whom are vaxxed...drops of Covid...I don't miss a wink of sleep over it.

For unvaccinated, matter of when, not if, you get COVID.​

Totally and completely WRONG!

Covid only has an infection ratio R0 = 2.0.
That is hardly infectious at all, compared to something like measles which as an R0=9.5.
If not for us deliberately "flattening the curve" and preventing herd immunity, covid would have been history last March, likely to NEVER return because it was NOT endemic to humans.
(it can only live in a human for 12 days max, and after that it needs a new host or it dies. Endemic means it can hide and live forever in a human.)
Colds and flu are endemic to humans, covid is not.
Variant may become endemic if we keep them around long enough by flattening the curve, but unlikely.

In fact, I do not find the deaths of the ignorant and misled funny at all. I do resent that this latest wave of Covid could have been prevented..or that least mitigated, by vaccines and common sense. If I harbor any ill will at all..it's the politicians and influencers on the Right pushing a deadly false narrative.
When one of them..all of whom are vaxxed...drops of Covid...I don't miss a wink of sleep over it.

did you just admit that the vaxx doesn't protect the vaxxed.

These are not real vaccines, they do not contain any virus.
The immune responses they create are totally unpredictable.
They only contain a synthetic spike protein, a protein our own exosomes also have.

did you just admit that the vaxx doesn't protect the vaxxed.
LOL! You really do define stupid..or have no idea to whom you're talking--or both.
Of course the vaccines don't protect everyone....effectiveness for many drops to about 33% after 8 months. Even at its peak of 98% it leaves 2% at risk. Only a fool would claim otherwise. Of course...put against a 0% protection--it don't look so bad.

Ringing in conspiracy theories about the nature of the vaccine..and false stats--helps no-one.

I knew you wouldn't care for it. Unfortunately for you...this for now is still a free country. You may well be the one with egg on your face in a couple years.

Totally and completely WRONG!

Covid only has an infection ratio R0 = 2.0.
That is hardly infectious at all, compared to something like measles which as an R0=9.5.
If not for us deliberately "flattening the curve" and preventing herd immunity, covid would have been history last March, likely to NEVER return because it was NOT endemic to humans.
(it can only live in a human for 12 days max, and after that it needs a new host or it dies. Endemic means it can hide and live forever in a human.)
Colds and flu are endemic to humans, covid is not.
Variant may become endemic if we keep them around long enough by flattening the curve, but unlikely.
Tell you what, you don't take the vaccination and I already did. A year from now we can resume the conversation and see how it went. Till August 2022!

Forum List

Back