COVID has become 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

Interesting..the vaccine is dividing the country in more ways than one, eh?

All 50 states reported more COVID-19 cases in the most recent 7-day period than in the week before, a USA TODAY analysis of Johns Hopkins University data showed.
The data marks a concerning trend for public health officials as the country enters its fourth wave of cases, with a nearly 70% spike overall in the average number of daily cases this past week compared to the week prior, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
While the number of cases is increasing, the most concerning outbreaks continue to occur in areas with low vaccination rates, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC director, said at a news conference Friday.
"This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Walensky added. The average number of hospitalizations and deaths has also increased in the past seven days, rising roughly 36% and 26%, respectively, per the CDC.
Jeff Zients, the White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator, said four states accounted for more than 40% of all new COVID-19 cases in the U.S. last week, with 1 in 5 cases occurring Florida. Zients didn't name the other three, but CDC data shows Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and Louisiana with the highest case rates per 100,000 people – each averaging over 150 in the past seven days.
Funny how, "My body, my choice" goes out the fucking window when it suites

I don't know if i believe 'at the right time'. when you're in a life/death situation i would want a doctor to do EVERYTHING.

Of course. My point is that you don't want to do an immuno-suppressant except for exactly if and when your immune system is over reacting.
If you take an immuno-suppressant before actually needed, you reduce your immune system ability to work against infection.
The only time I would over ride a doctor is if they wanted to still use the old discredited method of intubating with a ventilator. That is no longer acceptable treatment, but some doctors have not kept up.

Funny how, "My body, my choice" goes out the fucking window when it suites
I've not heard one case where someone has been involuntarily vaxxed. I would be against that. Just as i would be against forcing a woman to have an abortion. Yeah...incentives and disincentives--and businesses are free to make their own standards..ain't America grand? It is your choice....others....well they have choices as well.

Last edited:
I've not heard one case where someone has been involuntarily vaxxed. I would be against that. Just as i would be against forcing a woman tro have an abourtion. Yeah...incentives and disincentives--and businesses are free to make their own standards..ain't America grand? It is your choice....others....well they have choices as well.

Do you get a choice if you will be fired or be evicted if you do not get vaxxed?
I can see a point where the group good could outweigh personal choice, but not when they do stupid things like "flattening the curve".

Rigby5 Can you address using an immunosuppressant as a means to negate some of the damage with first shot covid as regret sets in and/or

2. explain the 'too late for that treatment' claim for some treatments before, during OR after covid infection.

Not trying to put you on the spot. You seem to have some knowledge of this?

I've not heard one case where someone has been involuntarily vaxxed. I would be against that. Just as i would be against forcing a woman to have an abortion. Yeah...incentives and disincentives--and businesses are free to make their own standards..ain't America grand? It is your choice....others....well they have choices as well.
It is your body, so it's your choice. Whether it's a nose ring, vaccine, abortion, tattoo, penis extension etc.., Your Body Your Choice.

I couldn't be bothered if I got the vaccine or not, I decided to get them, although I wasn't bothered. I have and never will tell anyone to get or not to get any kind of vaccine. Vaccines do not stop a vaccinated person contacting and passing on Covid, it hopefully helps your immune system to kill it off.

Each year I receive a letter off the doctor saying I can have the flu vaccine, every year I bin said letter.

I'm in my 50's, I'm from the era where you caught every bug going and never bothered the doctor, you built your immune system, so I can see why certain aged people might not be bothered.

Rigby5 Can you address using an immunosuppressant as a means to negate some of the damage with first shot covid as regret sets in and/or

2. explain the 'too late for that treatment' claim for some treatments before, during OR after covid infection.

Not trying to put you on the spot. You seem to have some knowledge of this?

Nope. I only know the basics.
While in theory immuno-suppressants could alter the effects of a vaccine, that would be fine tuning that would require expertise I doubt anyone has.

As for the "too late for treatment", from what I know, it the other way around, that you do not want to treat too soon.
You want to let the immune system do its thing as long as it it doing it right, and you only want to use immuno-suppressants after the immune system has started to go berserk and it causing damage. It is only after the "cytokine storm" has started, that you need and want immuno-suppressants.

Well the doctor/hospital do not do tests for cytokine storm so when do THEY know it is too late/too early. They don't know when to start the countdown. and most of the time neither does the covid sufferer.

Dr. Fauci has told people NOT to take immunosuppressants right after the vaxx. Im thinking to suppress the effects in those that have first vaxx regrets...taking immunosppressants immediately might negate it and i definitely belief oxycodone might have a suppressing effect just from his advice on what to do if you have a twinge of pain. He definitely is asking those people to avoid any pain killers. Still trying to think this through based on what info i have found from fauci advice.

I have seen some doctors suggestions on what to do if you have taken the vaccine and now regret it...but you can't wait. you must start it well within three days and i'm thinking within 24 -48 hours. preferably 24.

Well the doctor/hospital do not do tests for cytokine storm so when do THEY know it is too late/too early. They don't know when to start the countdown. and most of the time neither does the covid sufferer.

The patient can tell because the lungs start to fill with fluids, have lower air capacity, and are less elastic.
Anyone being put on a ventilator should not be, and instead should be turned often and given immuno-suppressants.

Dr. Fauci has told people NOT to take immunosuppressants right after the vaxx. Im thinking to suppress the effects in those that have first vaxx regrets...taking immunosppressants immediately might negate it and i definitely belief oxycodone might have a suppressing effect just from his advice on what to do if you have a twinge of pain. He definitely is asking those people to avoid any pain killers. Still trying to think this through based on what info i have found from fauci advice.

I have seen some doctors suggestions on what to do if you have taken the vaccine and now regret it...but you can't wait. you must start it well within three days and i'm thinking within 24 -48 hours. preferably 24.

How vaccines actually interact with the immune system if above what I know.
But in general it does not seem like a good idea to do immuno-suppressants right after the vaccine.
The reason why in my thinking, is that the vaccine loads you up with spike proteins.
They are not going away unless the immune system finds and destroys them.
So if you then take immuno-suppressants, these spike proteins will just hang around.
They are not going to go away.
And with more time, they could migrate to even more delicate places.
And eventually the immune system will find and attack them.
So if they have had time to migrate to some place like the heart or brain, then you would be in the worst vaccine position possible.
Better if the immune system gets rid of them right away, while they are still just in the arm, and not much harm can be done.

Of course. My point is that you don't want to do an immuno-suppressant except for exactly if and when your immune system is over reacting.
If you take an immuno-suppressant before actually needed, you reduce your immune system ability to work against infection.
The only time I would over ride a doctor is if they wanted to still use the old discredited method of intubating with a ventilator. That is no longer acceptable treatment, but some doctors have not kept up.
Reportedly, there have been a lot of hospital deaths due to that exact procedure for patients with COVID-19; when they need their lungs to clear the excessive reactionary buildup of fluid /pneumonia, intubating these patients is lunacy! It should only be the very last resort, as in almost dead. I got to say if it happened to me I’d make clear to the nursing staff they better not even attempt intubation unless I am 100% going to die without it. As you said it’s no longer an acceptable form of treatment which brings us to why is it still being used and particularly why for any COVID-19 patient when surely they’re aware that multiple deaths have resulted due to this exact procedure and virus.

{...

Why Lying Face-Down Helps Relieve Coronavirus Symptoms​

How ‘proning’ Covid-19 patients helps them breathe​

Jesse Smith, MS
Jesse Smith, MS
May 4, 2020
...}

{...

Lying face down improves breathing in severe COVID-19​

FeaturedNeuroscience
·March 24, 2020
...}

An important strategy for anyone with ARD (Acute Respiratory Distress) and thanks for posting the information.

“Current practice standards suggest prone position should be considered early in the management of the patient with moderate to severe ARDS, when the P:F ratio is approaching 150 mmHg.”

Really odd isn't it...that with all the vaxxed...now we're seeing an alleged resurgence of cases AND DEATHS which looks like, hmmmm, it's being pushed by the vaccine. Use your heads now.
It's Delta which is more contagious and the overwhelming majority of deaths are the unvaxxed.

You have no idea what the vaccine risks are because you don't know how the immune system works.
Do you understand that the covid virus actually harmed no one?
All the harm and deaths was actually only caused by the person's own runaway immune system.
Which means our immune system is very touchy and over reacts very easily.
And it is very likely that these mRNA vaccines will eventually cause the same type of deadly over reaction to the covid virus, with something else.
And since our own exosomes have spike proteins very similar to the corona spike protein that is mimicking exosomes, the vax could easily start a whole chain of deadly over reactions attacking our own exosomes. That would be fatal, and if it happens to everyone who took these vaccines, it could mean the end of our species.
Some-people-just-need-a-high-five_-In-the-face_-With-a-chair_.jpg

It's Delta which is more contagious and the overwhelming majority of deaths are the unvaxxed.
According to statistical analysis, causes of death associated with and from COVID-19 have been broken into a couple of major categories of high risk groups: obesity (huge correlation no pun intended),Type 2 diabetes (40% of C-19 related deaths), heart inflammation, associated with greater risk of death, immunity challenged from blood disorders including lupus (low white blood cell count). there are a few other risk categories, over 85 is highly understudied group but higher risk.

The Delta variant. People who have received the COVID-19 vaccination in the US are more likely to get the variant. This statement has been made by medical members of the pro VAX community. I can pull up the source if you’d like, or another source if you don’t like my first source;)

Forum List

Back