COVID has become 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

LOL! You really do define stupid..or have no idea to whom you're talking--or both.
Of course the vaccines don't protect everyone....effectiveness for many drops to about 33% after 8 months. Even at its peak of 98% it leaves 2% at risk. Only a fool would claim otherwise. Of course...put against a 0% protection--it don't look so bad.

Ringing in conspiracy theories about the nature of the vaccine..and false stats--helps no-one.

You are not thinking clearly.
The quicker we end it the better, but the mistake was waiting for the vaccine.
If you infect healthy young volunteers with virus from people starting to recover, you get very mild cases that do not risk death.
Its an ancient method called variolation.
It is how vaccines were invented from discovering ways to actually kill the virus taken from one to deliberately infect another.

These are not real vaccines.
Real vaccines do not lose protection in only a year.
That is because real vaccine contain whole viruses, while these fake vaccines only contain a single synthetic spike protein.
After about a year, these fake vaccines drop to about 0% protection.
But what about after that?
Then they start to make infection even easier than it would have been if you had not been vaxxed.
Then they start killing people because the have taught your immune system to attack the same spike protein your exosomes use.

Tell you what, you don't take the vaccination and I already did. A year from now we can resume the conversation and see how it went. Till August 2022!

I was forced to take Moderna this Jan.
The 2nd almost killed me.
Was sick for 3 weeks, and weak, headaches, foggy for months.
These are not good vaccines.
Unlike like real vaccines that contain real virus corpses so your immune system can get used to them, these fake vaccines only have a single synthetic spike protein, a protein that is also used by other things, like your own exosomes.

In fact, I do not find the deaths of the ignorant and misled funny at all. I do resent that this latest wave of Covid could have been prevented..or that least mitigated, by vaccines and common sense. If I harbor any ill will at all..it's the politicians and influencers on the Right pushing a deadly false narrative.
When one of them..all of whom are vaxxed...drops of Covid...I don't miss a wink of sleep over it.

What is so weird is that you clearly do not actually KNOW anything at all about covid, how these synthetic mRNA vaccines work, or anything that could help one make any sort of decision.

I wouldn't worry too much y'all. Some of y'all got saline solution as your vaxx. You cain't have people dyin' all at oncst.
Damn, you're shameless! That article is about some suspected metal in a few doses...in Japan....of course, you shitcan the lot, in these cases.
So you extrapolate saline in the US doses? Like how do you even get there from the article you linked?

Too funny~

you really can't call this a pandemic of the unvaxxed. The vaxxed are catching and dying from it...not to even mention catching covid after being vaxxed and the detrimental after effects for many who have taken the vaxx. HERD immunity is the way to go. If you have had it and stayed out of hospital..you have antibodies and that is way better than taking the vaxx which puts you at risk at a future time.

We've been lied to right from the begining from the first lie of 'this is only gonna be for 2 weeks to get ahead of the curve', down to where we are now. It's hard to know who to believe...but then you must take into account the backgrounds and sources of income for the so called authorities and take a look at those doctors who have different opinions. WHY are the ones in charge so afraid of other experts' opinions. Seems they would want that this being 'science'. But they're not...and they shut these people up to the point of destroying their careers and income. What's with that. LOOKS suspicious. Looks at big tech censoring these same experts. How is this free speech. How does this get to the truth.

The Vaxx Pushers don't have the market cornered on the truth. They only want one truth...their own.

That is just stupid because you have no idea at all what the vaccine risks are.
Remember these vaccines are totally synthetic and contain no virus.
There is no end to the possible deadly autoimmune responses they could trigger.
Took it so I got a pretty good idea.
Also got a pretty good idea of the COVID risk cause I had in MAR-20.
As ICU beds in MAGA land are filling up with the unvaccinated, non-mask wearing, non-distancing crowd the risks become more obvious.

DID-JU-NO
Trump's margin in GA was exceeded by the COVID deaths in GA?

Yeaaaaaaah

Took it so I got a pretty good idea.
Also got a pretty good idea of the COVID risk cause I had in MAR-20.
As ICU beds in MAGA land are filling up with the unvaccinated, non-mask wearing, non-distancing crowd the risks become more obvious.

DID-JU-NO
Trump's margin in GA was exceeded by the COVID deaths in GA?

Yeaaaaaaah

You have no idea what the vaccine risks are because you don't know how the immune system works.
Do you understand that the covid virus actually harmed no one?
All the harm and deaths was actually only caused by the person's own runaway immune system.
Which means our immune system is very touchy and over reacts very easily.
And it is very likely that these mRNA vaccines will eventually cause the same type of deadly over reaction to the covid virus, with something else.
And since our own exosomes have spike proteins very similar to the corona spike protein that is mimicking exosomes, the vax could easily start a whole chain of deadly over reactions attacking our own exosomes. That would be fatal, and if it happens to everyone who took these vaccines, it could mean the end of our species.

Really odd isn't it...that with all the vaxxed...now we're seeing an alleged resurgence of cases AND DEATHS which looks like, hmmmm, it's being pushed by the vaccine. Use your heads now.

Really odd isn't it...that with all the vaxxed...now we're seeing an alleged resurgence of cases AND DEATHS which looks like, hmmmm, it's being pushed by the vaccine. Use your heads now.
Yep honest studies need to be done quickly before this gets way out of control. Just think, and they are doing everything they can to force vaccinations on everyone before they have the hard data showing that the complete journey and results are safe. First they look at efficacy, then they should have a wait and see for longevity as would be found within the willing participant's before endangering a 3rd of the population with an experimental drug.

Friend's came in from a mandate state, and they couldn't believe how much freedom our state still has. Yes we have cases, but it's no different than when we had cases before, and we didn't lock down then, and we didn't force mask on people by government mandate. Businesses put signs up to wear mask in their facilities, and most all honored that, and for the one's that didn't no one cared because we were making the choice to not be maskless around them. It all worked out, and the economy kept rolling on, and 99.5% of the people recovered from the virus in the state.

You have no idea what the vaccine risks are because you don't know how the immune system works.
Do you understand that the covid virus actually harmed no one?
All the harm and deaths was actually only caused by the person's own runaway immune system.
Which means our immune system is very touchy and over reacts very easily.
And it is very likely that these mRNA vaccines will eventually cause the same type of deadly over reaction to the covid virus, with something else.
And since our own exosomes have spike proteins very similar to the corona spike protein that is mimicking exosomes, the vax could easily start a whole chain of deadly over reactions attacking our own exosomes. That would be fatal, and if it happens to everyone who took these vaccines, it could mean the end of our species.
And you know how the immune system works?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not to mention the deaths caused by the inappropriate treatment used by hospitals and the meddling in the business of health by politicians who denied the use of proven drugs that we now know DO help in the treatment of viruses such as covid. Devious it is looking like as we find out more and more.

not to mention the deaths caused by the inappropriate treatment used by hospitals and the meddling in the business of health by politicians who denied the use of proven drugs that we now know DO help in the treatment of viruses such as covid. Devious it is looking like as we find out more and more.
Yes I believe that treatment in the hospitals may have been trial and error in which may have cost lives sadly enough. The ventilator's are the point of interest as to whether they actually caused more damage than they helped. Sedating people in order to keep the patient's body from rejecting the ventilator tube could have become an issue for those who are taken out of their own minds abilities to help them keep their minds in order to fight against the virus that has invaded their systems.

Thousand's got over the virus at home with the help of various self help treatments, and antibiotics in which got them over it. Fever was dealt with in a bathtub full of either cold or luke warm water until the fever broke, and musenex coupled with aerosol breathers or steroids in order to help clear the lungs and keep sinuses/airways clear was another.

Why the old horse pill antibiotics used to treat pneumonia isn't effective for Covid pneumonia in patient's, uhhh is kind of strange also.

I remember a co-worker around 60 years old thought he was having a heart attack, and went to the doctor for that. They ran test and etc, and they found out that it was just pneumonia. So they treated him with the horse pill regiment of antibiotics for that, and he recovered from it. Many questions are unanswered, and may never be answered.

Why the old horse pill antibiotics used to treat pneumonia isn't effective for Covid pneumonia in patient's, uhhh is kind of strange also.
Antibiotics are ineffective against viruses==do remember that Pneumonia is just fluid filling the lungs..and that the cause can be either bacteriological or viral. Some Covid patients get a secondary bacteria based pneumonia..and those can be treated with antibiotics.

Antibiotics are ineffective against viruses==do remember that Pneumonia is just fluid filling the lungs..and that the cause can be either bacteriological or viral. Some Covid patients get a secondary bacteria based pneumonia..and those can be treated with antibiotics.

Ok, I remember that now. But I was given antibiotics to deal with COVID-19, but not sure if they did anything or not. I think Z-packs are also being given along with a lung steroids etc.

And you know how the immune system works?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes I do.
{...

Inflammation​

Further information: Inflammation
Inflammation is one of the first responses of the immune system to infection.[44] The symptoms of inflammation are redness, swelling, heat, and pain, which are caused by increased blood flow into tissue. Inflammation is produced by eicosanoids and cytokines, which are released by injured or infected cells. Eicosanoids include prostaglandins that produce fever and the dilation of blood vessels associated with inflammation, and leukotrienes that attract certain white blood cells (leukocytes).[45][46] Common cytokines include interleukins that are responsible for communication between white blood cells; chemokines that promote chemotaxis; and interferons that have anti-viral effects, such as shutting down protein synthesis in the host cell.[47] Growth factors and cytotoxic factors may also be released. These cytokines and other chemicals recruit immune cells to the site of infection and promote healing of any damaged tissue following the removal of pathogens.[48] The pattern-recognition receptors called inflammasomes are multiprotein complexes (consisting of an NLR, the adaptor protein ASC, and the effector molecule pro-caspase-1) that form in response to cytosolic PAMPs and DAMPs, whose function is to generate active forms of the inflammatory cytokines IL-1β and IL-18.[49]

Humoral defenses​

The complement system is a biochemical cascade that attacks the surfaces of foreign cells. It contains over 20 different proteins and is named for its ability to "complement" the killing of pathogens by antibodies. Complement is the major humoral component of the innate immune response.[50][51] Many species have complement systems, including non-mammals like plants, fish, and some invertebrates.[52] In humans, this response is activated by complement binding to antibodies that have attached to these microbes or the binding of complement proteins to carbohydrates on the surfaces of microbes. This recognition signal triggers a rapid killing response.[53] The speed of the response is a result of signal amplification that occurs after sequential proteolytic activation of complement molecules, which are also proteases. After complement proteins initially bind to the microbe, they activate their protease activity, which in turn activates other complement proteases, and so on. This produces a catalytic cascade that amplifies the initial signal by controlled positive feedback.[54] The cascade results in the production of peptides that attract immune cells, increase vascular permeability, and opsonize (coat) the surface of a pathogen, marking it for destruction. This deposition of complement can also kill cells directly by disrupting their plasma membrane.[50]

Adaptive immune system​

Further information: Adaptive immune system
diagram showing the processes of activation, cell destruction and digestion, antibody production and proliferation, and response memory
Overview of the processes involved in the primary immune response
The adaptive immune system evolved in early vertebrates and allows for a stronger immune response as well as immunological memory, where each pathogen is "remembered" by a signature antigen.[55] The adaptive immune response is antigen-specific and requires the recognition of specific "non-self" antigens during a process called antigen presentation. Antigen specificity allows for the generation of responses that are tailored to specific pathogens or pathogen-infected cells. The ability to mount these tailored responses is maintained in the body by "memory cells". Should a pathogen infect the body more than once, these specific memory cells are used to quickly eliminate it.[56]

Recognition of antigen​

The cells of the adaptive immune system are special types of leukocytes, called lymphocytes. B cells and T cells are the major types of lymphocytes and are derived from hematopoietic stem cells in the bone marrow.[57] B cells are involved in the humoral immune response, whereas T cells are involved in cell-mediated immune response. Killer T cells only recognize antigens coupled to Class I MHC molecules, while helper T cells and regulatory T cells only recognize antigens coupled to Class II MHC molecules. These two mechanisms of antigen presentation reflect the different roles of the two types of T cell. A third, minor subtype are the γδ T cells that recognize intact antigens that are not bound to MHC receptors.[58] The double-positive T cells are exposed to a wide variety of self-antigens in the thymus, in which iodine is necessary for its thymus development and activity.[59] In contrast, the B cell antigen-specific receptor is an antibody molecule on the B cell surface and recognizes native (unprocessed) antigen without any need for antigen processing. Such antigens may be large molecules found on the surfaces of pathogens, but can also be small haptens (such as penicillin) attached to carrier molecule.[60] Each lineage of B cell expresses a different antibody, so the complete set of B cell antigen receptors represent all the antibodies that the body can manufacture.[57] When B or T cells encounter their related antigens they multiply and many "clones" of the cells are produced that target the same antigen. This is called clonal selection.[61]

Antigen presentation to T lymphocytes​

Both B cells and T cells carry receptor molecules that recognize specific targets. T cells recognize a "non-self" target, such as a pathogen, only after antigens (small fragments of the pathogen) have been processed and presented in combination with a "self" receptor called a major histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecule.[62]
...}

Again, the deaths from covid are not due to any activity by the virus.
They are all due to over reaction by our own immune systems.
Hyping up our immune systems then over a benign virus then could be a bad idea.
However, it is possible these vaccines might help by desensitizing the immune system?
A lot more testing should have been done, because we just do not know.

Yes I believe that treatment in the hospitals may have been trial and error in which may have cost lives sadly enough. The ventilator's are the point of interest as to whether they actually caused more damage than they helped. Sedating people in order to keep the patient's body from rejecting the ventilator tube could have become an issue for those who are taken out of their own minds abilities to help them keep their minds in order to fight against the virus that has invaded their systems.

Thousand's got over the virus at home with the help of various self help treatments, and antibiotics in which got them over it. Fever was dealt with in a bathtub full of either cold or luke warm water until the fever broke, and musenex coupled with aerosol breathers or steroids in order to help clear the lungs and keep sinuses/airways clear was another.

I remember a co-worker around 60 years old thought he was having a heart attack, and went to the doctor for that. They ran test and etc, and they found out that it was just pneumonia. So they treated him with the horse pill regiment of antibiotics for that, and he recovered from it. Many questions are unanswered, and may never be answered.

Good post, but there are several kinds of pneumonia. The bacterial kind responds to those horse pill antibiotics, but the viral kind does not.
However, the viral kind is actually normally so mild you can ignore it. But with covid, it is not the virus doing all the damage. Instead it is our own immune system. Which then is why immun-suppressants work, like Fluvoxamine, Ivermectin, Quinine, etc. (Still, only with a doctor, since has to be at the right time.)

I don't know if i believe 'at the right time'. when you're in a life/death situation i would want a doctor to do EVERYTHING.

Forum List

Back