Awesome... permanent damage from Covid.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
As stated before Bonz and I had Covid last November.
I get an annual CT to keep watch on my aortic aneurism. (which has been unchanged since 2009..yay)
Anyway, I have scarred tissue in two places on both lungs that was not present in my last CT in late 2018.
Good news it is highly unlikely to get worse,, bad news is now I know why I get a burning sensation when I exert myself and I run out of breath much faster than before.

Sucks.

I get an annual CT to keep watch on my aortic aneurism. (which has been unchanged since 2009..yay)
Anyway, I have scarred tissue in two places on both lungs that was not present in my last CT in late 2018.
Good news it is highly unlikely to get worse,, bad news is now I know why I get a burning sensation when I exert myself and I run out of breath much faster than before.

Sucks.
I'm sorry to hear that. Take care, be careful, listen to your body.

Sucks.

Donald Trump had to be stopped. He is a threat to every plan and agenda item of the democrat party. In early 2019 the roaring economy, the massive growth of the economy, the record DOW, return of manufacturing jobs, all spelled doom for the democrat Reich, Trump could not be defeated.

There was no choice, Trump had to be stopped. It isn't that the democrats and their CCP allies WANTED to unleash biological weapons, they just had no choice. Nothing short of releasing a deadly pathogen into our population would return the Reich to power.

Just know that the scars on your lungs are in service to greater power for the Reich.

Badger can tell that though the virus was not confirmed, an unusual tingle now occurs when coughing. It’s entirely a different cough than before. No other exacerbating parameters can be added. It was the commie virus.

Sucks.

Donald Trump had to be stopped. He is a threat to every plan and agenda item of the democrat party. In early 2019 the roaring economy, the massive growth of the economy, the record DOW, return of manufacturing jobs, all spelled doom for the democrat Reich, Trump could not be defeated.

There was no choice, Trump had to be stopped. It isn't that the democrats and their CCP allies WANTED to unleash biological weapons, they just had no choice. Nothing short of releasing a deadly pathogen into our population would return the Reich to power.

Just know that the scars on your lungs are in service to greater power for the Reich.
WHACKO! :cuckoo: :rofl::rofl:

Dr Quack Fauci's "gain of function" (i.e. make the Covid virus more deadly to humans) has devastated humanity and he is being allowed to get away with it because he is part of the Crazy Democrat Cult.
you can get away with any thing you didn't do,
lies by your side can't convict anyone. :rolleyes:

Yeah... I am 56 and now get out of breath like I am 76 and it will never get better.

Wrong.
Not only does all tissue get replaced, but you can easily expand the capacity of areas unaffected, to have any lung capacity you want.
It will get better if you want it to and do enough exercise.

Yeah... I am 56 and now get out of breath like I am 76 and it will never get better.

Wrong.
Not only does all tissue get replaced, but you can easily expand the capacity of areas unaffected, to have any lung capacity you want.
It will get better if you want it to and do enough exercise.
We’ll see. Badger is now jogging for the lungs.

Sorry, but Fauci got the science wrong on the covid-19.
Sure traditional vaccines work, but mRNA vaccines do not contain a dead virus like traditional vaccines.
They are totally synthetic, manufactured with GMO techniques. And since they do not understand much about how the immune system works, are VERY dangerous. If nothing else, the warning the inventor of mRNA vaccines pointed out, Dr. Robert Malone, is that they did not attach the fake corona spike protein very well to their fake virus body. Which means it can come unattached and float around in the blood stream. Leaving where ever it ends up, to be attacked by the immune system. And if that is the heart or brain, you die.
The real science also says covid-19 is not endemic to humans, so can't come back, and we don't need a vaccine, especially one so risky.
So how does an epidemic traditionally go away, as they have for hundreds of millions of years?
Normally it is herd immunity, where the potential hosts near the infection sites get used up, develop recovery immunity, and the virus dies out in a couple of weeks.
So why did that not happen this time?
Because we deliberately prevented the virus from dying out by "flattening the curve".
That conserves easy hosts, so prevents it from ever ending.
Fauci errored when he estimated 2.4 million would have to die for herd immunity.
Two main reasons he was wrong.
One is he did not know about how many were "asymptomatic", which means inherently immune, so the number needed to get immunity was too high and his lethality was as much as 100 times too high.
The second is that he was averaging everyone, and you don't do that because most dying are over 70 and those under 40 are 400 times less likely to die. So if you deliberately infect young volunteers, you result with fewer then 60,000 deaths, and end the epidemic in 2 weeks.
That is the real science.
And vaccines for covid never made sense, much less "science", but were about recouping losses from 2009 when makes invested heavily in corona vaccines for SARS.

I'm so sorry iamwhatiseem.... This corona virus is a monster that doesn't want to call uncle, and quit.
It is a CCP biological weapon after all.
we don't know that yet, as fact.
The virus evolved in nature, when its mutation experiments hit on the right combination (in particular for SARS-CoV, threonine and asparagine experiments in its genome), though this new machine was greatly assisted by Chinese communist tendencies, which include culinary promiscuity.

Sucks.

WHACKO! :cuckoo: :rofl::rofl:

Your use of biological weapons against America is outrageous, but Xi's man is willing to go even further.

Sorry, but Fauci got the science wrong on the covid-19.
Sure traditional vaccines work, but mRNA vaccines do not contain a dead virus like traditional vaccines.
They are totally synthetic, manufactured with GMO techniques. And since they do not understand much about how the immune system works, are VERY dangerous. If nothing else, the warning the inventor of mRNA vaccines pointed out, Dr. Robert Malone, is that they did not attach the fake corona spike protein very well to their fake virus body. Which means it can come unattached and float around in the blood stream. Leaving where ever it ends up, to be attacked by the immune system. And if that is the heart or brain, you die.
The real science also says covid-19 is not endemic to humans, so can't come back, and we don't need a vaccine, especially one so risky.
So how does an epidemic traditionally go away, as they have for hundreds of millions of years?
Normally it is herd immunity, where the potential hosts near the infection sites get used up, develop recovery immunity, and the virus dies out in a couple of weeks.
So why did that not happen this time?
Because we deliberately prevented the virus from dying out by "flattening the curve".
That conserves easy hosts, so prevents it from ever ending.
Fauci errored when he estimated 2.4 million would have to die for herd immunity.
Two main reasons he was wrong.
One is he did not know about how many were "asymptomatic", which means inherently immune, so the number needed to get immunity was too high and his lethality was as much as 100 times too high.
The second is that he was averaging everyone, and you don't do that because most dying are over 70 and those under 40 are 400 times less likely to die. So if you deliberately infect young volunteers, you result with fewer then 60,000 deaths, and end the epidemic in 2 weeks.
That is the real science.
And vaccines for covid never made sense, much less "science", but were about recouping losses from 2009 when makes invested heavily in corona vaccines for SARS.
lol

Dr Quack Fauci's "gain of function" (i.e. make the Covid virus more deadly to humans) has devastated humanity and he is being allowed to get away with it because he is part of the Crazy Democrat Cult.
you can get away with any thing you didn't do,
lies by your side can't convict anyone. :rolleyes:

You used biological weapons against the American citizenry and slaughtered more than 600,000 Americans.

There will be a reckoning for your crimes against humanity. Hitler thought he got away with it too.

Forum List

Back