COVID has become 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

Covid is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The Covid vaccine is an ideological purity test to separate the infidels from the anointed. The latter have been promised a place in the New Utopian Progressive Paradise. They are going to be very disappointed when they end up in the Gulag.

LOL.......80,000 people attended the NASCAR race in Daytona last night.....about 117 people wearing masks! :abgg2q.jpg:

100 million people are on to this vax con.......so tough shit on the Vaxxies. If they feel, "I did my part!".......well take a bow! And get one of these for navigating outside.........nobody cares anymore about your angst:hello77:

Space-suit.jpg

It's Delta which is more contagious and the overwhelming majority of deaths are the unvaxxed.

yeah. it's more contagious...but way WAY less a problem. not even enough to be mentioned.

And what does it matter that there are similar numbers in deaths in Vaxxed and unvaxxed? the point is.. YOUR VAX IS WORTHLESS. LOLOLOLOL

Let me give you something else to think about. A lot of the rest of us unvaxxed have the antibodies. You don't. You might have...but you screwed that up by taking a spike protein concoction that negates that. You put a worthless ineffective spike protein concoction in your veins and you have no freakin' clue what's gonna happen come this flu season. Good luck wit dat.

oopsie...and we're not even into flu season yet.

Last edited:
Nope. I only know the basics.
While in theory immuno-suppressants could alter the effects of a vaccine, that would be fine tuning that would require expertise I doubt anyone has.

As for the "too late for treatment", from what I know, it the other way around, that you do not want to treat too soon.
You want to let the immune system do its thing as long as it it doing it right, and you only want to use immuno-suppressants after the immune system has started to go berserk and it causing damage. It is only after the "cytokine storm" has started, that you need and want immuno-suppressants.
If anyone's immune system is not up to the task, Covid is nature's way of culling the herd. But we live in times where lefties feel it's a tragedy someone dies, angry when someone doesn't get vaccinated, and violent if they don't abort the baby when someone conceives. And the sane think, what's the fuck up with lefties.

Yes I do.
{...

Inflammation​

Further information: Inflammation
Inflammation is one of the first responses of the immune system to infection.[44] The symptoms of inflammation are redness, swelling, heat, and pain, which are caused by increased blood flow into tissue. Inflammation is produced by eicosanoids and cytokines, which are released by injured or infected cells. Eicosanoids include prostaglandins that produce fever and the dilation of blood vessels associated with inflammation, and leukotrienes that attract certain white blood cells (leukocytes).[45][46] Common cytokines include interleukins that are responsible for communication between white blood cells; chemokines that promote chemotaxis; and interferons that have anti-viral effects, such as shutting down protein synthesis in the host cell.[47] Growth factors and cytotoxic factors may also be released. These cytokines and other chemicals recruit immune cells to the site of infection and promote healing of any damaged tissue following the removal of pathogens.[48] The pattern-recognition receptors called inflammasomes are multiprotein complexes (consisting of an NLR, the adaptor protein ASC, and the effector molecule pro-caspase-1) that form in response to cytosolic PAMPs and DAMPs, whose function is to generate active forms of the inflammatory cytokines IL-1β and IL-18.[49]

Humoral defenses​

The complement system is a biochemical cascade that attacks the surfaces of foreign cells. It contains over 20 different proteins and is named for its ability to "complement" the killing of pathogens by antibodies. Complement is the major humoral component of the innate immune response.[50][51] Many species have complement systems, including non-mammals like plants, fish, and some invertebrates.[52] In humans, this response is activated by complement binding to antibodies that have attached to these microbes or the binding of complement proteins to carbohydrates on the surfaces of microbes. This recognition signal triggers a rapid killing response.[53] The speed of the response is a result of signal amplification that occurs after sequential proteolytic activation of complement molecules, which are also proteases. After complement proteins initially bind to the microbe, they activate their protease activity, which in turn activates other complement proteases, and so on. This produces a catalytic cascade that amplifies the initial signal by controlled positive feedback.[54] The cascade results in the production of peptides that attract immune cells, increase vascular permeability, and opsonize (coat) the surface of a pathogen, marking it for destruction. This deposition of complement can also kill cells directly by disrupting their plasma membrane.[50]

Adaptive immune system​

Further information: Adaptive immune system
diagram showing the processes of activation, cell destruction and digestion, antibody production and proliferation, and response memory
Overview of the processes involved in the primary immune response
The adaptive immune system evolved in early vertebrates and allows for a stronger immune response as well as immunological memory, where each pathogen is "remembered" by a signature antigen.[55] The adaptive immune response is antigen-specific and requires the recognition of specific "non-self" antigens during a process called antigen presentation. Antigen specificity allows for the generation of responses that are tailored to specific pathogens or pathogen-infected cells. The ability to mount these tailored responses is maintained in the body by "memory cells". Should a pathogen infect the body more than once, these specific memory cells are used to quickly eliminate it.[56]

Recognition of antigen​

The cells of the adaptive immune system are special types of leukocytes, called lymphocytes. B cells and T cells are the major types of lymphocytes and are derived from hematopoietic stem cells in the bone marrow.[57] B cells are involved in the humoral immune response, whereas T cells are involved in cell-mediated immune response. Killer T cells only recognize antigens coupled to Class I MHC molecules, while helper T cells and regulatory T cells only recognize antigens coupled to Class II MHC molecules. These two mechanisms of antigen presentation reflect the different roles of the two types of T cell. A third, minor subtype are the γδ T cells that recognize intact antigens that are not bound to MHC receptors.[58] The double-positive T cells are exposed to a wide variety of self-antigens in the thymus, in which iodine is necessary for its thymus development and activity.[59] In contrast, the B cell antigen-specific receptor is an antibody molecule on the B cell surface and recognizes native (unprocessed) antigen without any need for antigen processing. Such antigens may be large molecules found on the surfaces of pathogens, but can also be small haptens (such as penicillin) attached to carrier molecule.[60] Each lineage of B cell expresses a different antibody, so the complete set of B cell antigen receptors represent all the antibodies that the body can manufacture.[57] When B or T cells encounter their related antigens they multiply and many "clones" of the cells are produced that target the same antigen. This is called clonal selection.[61]

Antigen presentation to T lymphocytes​

Both B cells and T cells carry receptor molecules that recognize specific targets. T cells recognize a "non-self" target, such as a pathogen, only after antigens (small fragments of the pathogen) have been processed and presented in combination with a "self" receptor called a major histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecule.[62]
...}

Again, the deaths from covid are not due to any activity by the virus.
They are all due to over reaction by our own immune systems.
Hyping up our immune systems then over a benign virus then could be a bad idea.
However, it is possible these vaccines might help by desensitizing the immune system?
A lot more testing should have been done, because we just do not know.
WOW!

You can learn so much from wkiipedia.
Now just imagine what you'd know if, instead of lookin it up on wiki,
you ACTUALLY STUDIED THE TOPIC, like the people you claim know nothing.

BTW...Congrats on your graduation from WikI-U
What's next in your studies?
Graduate work at NEWSMAX-U?
Doctorate at Trump-U

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Natural immunity is nice---I wonder how many of those are out there?
Hundreds of thousands if not million's. I have natural immunity, and so does the rest of my family. Everyone had the Covid already, and all survived with absolutely no issues.

Is this COVID hysteria here for life?
It appears to be. Time to let natural immunity along with those vaccinated to finally rid this scourge from us all. Not finding out it's origins exactly, uhhh is a scary thing, because if this thing was being played with in a lab, and it somehow infected a lab technician, then the world should have been notified of it immediately. The only reason it would have been kept a secret, is because what they were doing was an abomination and they knew it.

How many will ultimately die I wonder, and what other viruses were being toyed with that could be still in the lab case ??

Hate to break it to you---but it's the rural south that's being slammed.
The issues in LA are also with the unvaxxed--seems stupidity has no political component--who knew?
I'm amused, and just a little horrified at how much glee you drive out of the possibility of suffering and death visiting your fellow Americans. Says volumes about your character~
That's because Bidden spread infected illegals all across the south.....

I was forced to take Moderna this Jan.
The 2nd almost killed me.
Was sick for 3 weeks, and weak, headaches, foggy for months.
These are not good vaccines.
Unlike like real vaccines that contain real virus corpses so your immune system can get used to them, these fake vaccines only have a single synthetic spike protein, a protein that is also used by other things, like your own exosomes.

No one can force you to do anything. You chose to take the vaccines of your own free will. You had your choice to be like all the antivax idiots out there that are currently 6ft under.

Around 120mil likely. All those who had it and survived have natural immunity. Like moi.

Ahh..OK...I was thinking of people that had an immunity prior to getting any disease! There are those sorts about--whose immune system just kicks ass like that.
To be technical, the immunity received by those who get the disease is also an acquired immunity--albeit, naturally acquired.

But I get it...natural as opposed to vaxxed. Very early indications seem to show that the best protection is 'Natural' with 1 shot. But really, not enough data yet.

Ahh..OK...I was thinking of people that had an immunity prior to getting any disease! There are those sorts about--whose immune system just kicks ass like that.
To be technical, the immunity received by those who get the disease is also an acquired immunity--albeit, naturally acquired.

But I get it...natural as opposed to vaxxed. Very early indications seem to show that the best protection is 'Natural' with 1 shot. But really, not enough data yet.
We agree

No one can force you to do anything. You chose to take the vaccines of your own free will. You had your choice to be like all the antivax idiots out there that are currently 6ft under.
The left seems to say this stuff as if to reveal something maybe... Hmmmmm......Otherwise those anti-vaxers were possibly somehow slated for destruction maybe (or) maybe they were targeted in some kind of evil way with this virus, otherwise so that the "I told ya so bullcrap butt hurt crowd", can then taunt the Repubs in some kind of sick "We gotcha now republican's sort of way" ???

Forum List

Back