COVID has become 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

Interesting..the vaccine is dividing the country in more ways than one, eh?

All 50 states reported more COVID-19 cases in the most recent 7-day period than in the week before, a USA TODAY analysis of Johns Hopkins University data showed.
The data marks a concerning trend for public health officials as the country enters its fourth wave of cases, with a nearly 70% spike overall in the average number of daily cases this past week compared to the week prior, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
While the number of cases is increasing, the most concerning outbreaks continue to occur in areas with low vaccination rates, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC director, said at a news conference Friday.
"This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Walensky added. The average number of hospitalizations and deaths has also increased in the past seven days, rising roughly 36% and 26%, respectively, per the CDC.
Jeff Zients, the White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator, said four states accounted for more than 40% of all new COVID-19 cases in the U.S. last week, with 1 in 5 cases occurring Florida. Zients didn't name the other three, but CDC data shows Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and Louisiana with the highest case rates per 100,000 people – each averaging over 150 in the past seven days.

The governor of Florida says so anyway.

Hate to break it to you---but it's the rural south that's being slammed.
The issues in LA are also with the unvaxxed--seems stupidity has no political component--who knew?
I'm amused, and just a little horrified at how much glee you drive out of the possibility of suffering and death visiting your fellow Americans. Says volumes about your character~
Hey ass hole Most unvaxed people are under 35 or already have covid.

What you MFs did with this pandemic should damned you to hell you GD stupid SOBn fucking dust breathers

All 50 states reported more COVID-19 cases in the most recent 7-day period than in the week before, a USA TODAY analysis of Johns Hopkins University data showed.
The data marks a concerning trend for public health officials as the country enters its fourth wave of cases, with a nearly 70% spike overall in the average number of daily cases this past week compared to the week prior, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
While the number of cases is increasing, the most concerning outbreaks continue to occur in areas with low vaccination rates, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC director, said at a news conference Friday.
"This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Walensky added. The average number of hospitalizations and deaths has also increase
Of the more than 159 million fully vaccinated Americans as of July 12, a reported 5,492 have been hospitalized, and 791 have died related to symptomatic COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
That's a higher percentage rate than 300 plus million Americans getting covid 19

Hey you GD mother fucking SOBn cock munching sperm belching shit stain.

What are the death rates per 100k now you GD lying pomfs

Speaking of slimy rightwing cock suckers...

Among the many that were allowed to use COVID-19 funds without much oversight was a conservative Michigan town where county commissioners used the allotted money to pay themselves bonuses.

Yet another in long line ReThuglicKon Lies.

Typhoid Mary was a famous carrier.

Asymptomatic carriers.

Can Some People be Carriers of Diseases Without Ever ...

Mar 08, 2019 · Some germs can cause asymptomatic infection, which means that the person can have the ‘germ’ in their body, but they don’t have any symptoms of the disease or they have very mild symptoms and don’t really feel sick, according to the Division of Infectious Diseases at UAMS.

And if the particular “germ” can be transmitted by coughing or sneezing, for example, then the person may transmit the infection to someone …

The horror will be intensified in California as Delta takes over with an apparent R0 potential of 6 (The Netherlands) according to Dutch Josh, Avian Flu Talk member, “Welp, there’s discussions among epidemiologists now whether we can hold the #DeltaVariant down. With an R0=6 we can just barely. But with an R0=8 it’s much harder under 60% efficacy and 64% vaxxed. What is the estimated R0 range of Delta? 5-8, more contagious than smallpox,” who records this twitter page

The worst place to be is probably LA or street-shitting San Fran.

’....delayed at least several months....’

Lambda is in Texas, with the mutation L452Q vs. both California variants (B.1.427 & B.1.429) mutation: L452R. Delta has L452R.

I'm fully vaccinated. I just got over a "mild" case of COVID. Got tested, got it confirmed. I'm still in self-quarantine. Even the "mild" case was no fun. My lungs were never affected, but I was still hit with fever, fatigue and headache.

Without the vaccine, there's a good chance I'd be dead now. So, chalk up another great thing about being a liberal, the "not dying because the cult ordered me to reject science" thing.

From a disease with a 99.7%+ recovery rate? Just how feeble are you to think you'd have a good chance of dying from it?
Is that what TheParty told you? And you believed it?

Globally, COVID has about a 2.1% death rate. The new lambda varian is 9.3%. That's far worse than any flu. And the complication rate is vastly higher.

Anyone who believes COVID is almost harmless is kind of too stupid to live. COVID may take care of that.

Yea so? People who get the “Delta variant” will get over it just like previous WuFlu, then they will have even better immunity than vaxxed people.
Today's laughable rant:

Our old people apt complex is going to start up Bingo again. Today was the meeting, and I sat in just to get the lay of the land, so to speak. This is not a daycare, but all the grannys want to have their brats over with their brats, so if they are going to allow kids in there....I will NOT be participating.

Anyway...that's why I sat there and listened in.

One old bat asked "Are we going to allow resident's guests in that are no vaxxed?" and our manager said "yes. I am not going to card them or even ask them". Old Bat then said it would be dangerous. So I piped up and said "stay in your apt under the bed then". THen I got up and walked out.

Oy

Is that what TheParty told you? And you believed it?

Globally, COVID has about a 2.1% death rate. The new lambda varian is 9.3%. That's far worse than any flu. And the complication rate is vastly higher.

Anyone who believes COVID is almost harmless is kind of too stupid to live. COVID may take care of that.

Even if we accept as true that 2.1% death rate (which I am sure you know damn well is a significant exaggeration, the truth being nowhere close to it), that is still very far short of “a good chance I'd be dead now”.

Hmmm. I wonder what hissy fit that old bat would have if she knew how many LIVE here that have not been jabbed...including my fine self. :rolleyes:

I'm fully vaccinated. I just got over a "mild" case of COVID. Got tested, got it confirmed. I'm still in self-quarantine. Even the "mild" case was no fun. My lungs were never affected, but I was still hit with fever, fatigue and headache.

Without the vaccine, there's a good chance I'd be dead now. So, chalk up another great thing about being a liberal, the "not dying because the cult ordered me to reject science" thing.
Well without Trump you would not have this vax now. You probably laughed when he said we would in less than a year.

According to you Donald Trump saved your life.

You owe that man your life dummy...lolol

Even if we accept as true that 2.1% death rate (which I am sure you know damn well is a significant exaggeration, the truth being nowhere close to it), that is still very far short of “a good chance I'd be dead now”.
She's admitting Donald Trump saved her life...lololol

It's not an exaggeration. A reason it may seem higher to you is that not everyone has been exposed to it, because we've been masking up and staying home for the past year. Of those who were exposed, not everyone caught it, and of those who caught it, a lot of people never showed signs so they didn't know they had it.

In the US, about 35 million people were exposed to it, caught it, felt it, and then tested positive for it, and we're up to about 612,000 dead. That multiplies out to about 1.8% mortality. (Source: Johns Hopkins. Mortality Analyses - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center)

If we had all ignored the social distancing and masks and everything and just let it go, we'd have a body count in the millions by now.

"This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Walensky added. The average number of hospitalizations and deaths has also increased in the past seven days, rising roughly 36% and 26%, respectively, per the CDC.
Jeff Zients, the White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator, said four states accounted for more than 40% of all new COVID-19 cases in the U.S. last week, with 1 in 5 cases occurring Florida. Zients didn't name the other three, but CDC data shows Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and Louisiana with the highest case rates per 100,000 people – each averaging over 150 in the past seven days.
Only 42% of Sweden has the beta test substance injected, no masks and no shutdowns.
1627694332863.png

Forum List

Back