Covid deaths are less than tobacco deaths in the USA

The powers-that-be LOVE people like you. There's a term for it. It starts with the word "useful."
I think there was a Tool Interlude about, Lenin quote? Haven't listened to the Interlude in a while... let's have a listen:

Static... nothing to say, without contemplative lyrics. A build up of static tension... before:

The powers-that-be LOVE people like you. There's a term for it. It starts with the word "useful."

Christ on a bike.

It never fails to amaze me how people can be so breathtakingly ignorant, yet simultaneously so convinced of their superior insight.

Don't wear a mask. The history books will record your death as Darwinism in action.

Haha, I laugh at people like you. You are so deeply brainwashed that you have to lash out at people who don't march in lockstep with the lies you believe. And what's worse, it sounds like you don't get out much, it sounds like you surround yourself with other tv-watching mainstream sheep, because you sound so surprised that people disagree with the mainstream narrative. Well, that shows you're ignorant on a number of levels, because there are tons of people who can see through the BS. Get out of your little bubble once in a while.

So that's all "fake news"?

Your post is sadly ironic.

What does one have to do with the other?
Both can be reduced if we are willing to give up our freedoms

With rights come responsibilities. It's not an infringement of your rights if you're not served in a restaurant without shoes on, or if you're required to wear clothes on public transport. Nor is it a infringement of your rights if you are required to wear a mask to prevent harm to others during a pandemic. It's the actions of a caring society that will bring infections down, not the actions of a selfish one.

Christ on a bike.

It never fails to amaze me how people can be so breathtakingly ignorant, yet simultaneously so convinced of their superior insight.

Don't wear a mask. The history books will record your death as Darwinism in action.
I've never seen anything like this.

They only believe what they are told to believe, and attack everything else.

This is dangerous.

Christ on a bike.

This is dangerous.

lol, that is the biggest case of projection I've seen in a long time. Sorry dude, but YOU and your MSM-beleiving buddies are the ones who believe what you're told and attack everything else.

The fact that you trust CNN and other mainstream news outlets just goes to show you have a lot to learn.

135953 covid deaths since Feb 6th
158600 dead from tobacco use in exactly the same time period

The question arises, why is tobacco still legal if every person counts?

1315 Americans die from tobacco related diseases every single day says the CDC who does not care

how many calories do you use up each day struggling to be stupid?

Christ on a bike.

Haha, I laugh at people like you. You are so deeply brainwashed that you have to lash out at people who don't march in lockstep with the lies you believe. And what's worse, it sounds like you don't get out much, it sounds like you surround yourself with other tv-watching mainstream sheep, because you sound so surprised that people disagree with the mainstream narrative. Well, that shows you're ignorant on a number of levels, because there are tons of people who can see through the BS. Get out of your little bubble once in a while.

I actually pity you. It must be difficult to live normally while being held in thrall to various baseless conspiracy theories.

I say baseless because the educated world doesn't consider YouTube and Facebook to be a reputable source of verifiable information. I also worry about the generation of home schooled kids who have spent their lives turned away from evidence based science and into the realm of fantasy in which you so clearly live.

What does one have to do with the other?
Both can be reduced if we are willing to give up our freedoms

With rights come responsibilities. It's not an infringement of your rights if you're not served in a restaurant without shoes on, or if you're required to wear clothes on public transport. Nor is it a infringement of your rights if you are required to wear a mask to prevent harm to others during a pandemic. It's the actions of a caring society that will bring infections down, not the actions of a selfish one.

I have to disagree. I never wear clothes on public transport. Buses, airplanes, trains, school field trips...

Christ on a bike.

This is dangerous.

lol, that is the biggest case of projection I've seen in a long time. Sorry dude, but YOU and your MSM-beleiving buddies are the ones who believe what you're told and attack everything else.

The fact that you trust CNN and other mainstream news outlets just goes to show you have a lot to learn.
I know, I know.

You have the inside line on The Truth.

135953 covid deaths since Feb 6th
158600 dead from tobacco use in exactly the same time period

The question arises, why is tobacco still legal if every person counts?

1315 Americans die from tobacco related diseases every single day says the CDC who does not care

What’s the timeline of when the people caught COVID and died vs when they Contracted tobacco and died? Also how many people died from tobacco transmitted from other people?

You weren’t serious with this OP we’re you?

Death rate from Wuhan for under-70 is 0.04%.
That’s like flu.

And we all know how reliable the Chinese government are when they're talking statistics.
That’s not a Chinese stat. That’s based on US data.
It's 1.4 percent and it's because the population profile is younger. So obviously it's higher in more mixed population age profiles as we know older people are at much higher risk of death.
Under-70 is 0.04%.

Christ on a bike.

I actually pity you. It must be difficult to live normally while being held in thrall to various baseless conspiracy theories.

I say baseless because the educated world doesn't consider YouTube and Facebook to be a reputable source of verifiable information. I also worry about the generation of home schooled kids who have spent their lives turned away from evidence based science and into the realm of fantasy in which you so clearly live.

The brainwash is deep with you. And no, unfortunately I was not homeschooled. I wish I was. But the fact that you seem to be anti-homeschool gives me a good hint on what type you are.

The brainwash is deep with you. And no, unfortunately I was not homeschooled. I wish I was. But the fact that you seem to be anti-homeschool gives me a good hint on what type you are.

The only type I am is the type that employs common sense. I'm also not anti-homeschool as long as that homeschool encourages and develops critical thinking and encompasses the sciences and an appreciation of fact-based evidence.

If you wish you were homeschooled, then so do I. At least then your hostile attitude would be understandable.

The only type I am is the type that employs common sense. I'm also not anti-homeschool as long as that homeschool encourages and develops critical thinking and encompasses the sciences and an appreciation of fact-based evidence.

If you wish you were homeschooled, then so do I. At least then your hostile attitude would be understandable.

Common sense would allow you to see the tons of red flags, absurdities, doublespeak and inconsistencies with this whole scam. But you don't. So it's not common sense that you have. You just trust the wrong people and you're living in a bubble, apparently.

Forum List

Back