'A modern miracle': Experts marvel at CDC data showing fully vaccinated make up less than 1% of COVID deaths

You'll have to provide somedocumentation for that because I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Moderna created Covid???

Someone artificially created covid.
It is a bat virus we should not get or be able to support.
Someone altered it.

{...
Gain-of-function research involves experiments in which new attributes are given to an organism. Some forms of gain-of-function research are relatively harmless; however, others can involve the enhancement of a virus’s transmissibility or lethality and are extremely controversial.
...}

There is no question Wuhan lab, under the direction of the CDC and WHO, were doing gain-of-function research on bat viruses.
And are we to believe it was just coincidence that Wuhan then was the site of patient zero?

What the hell does that mean and how is it deceptive?

They claim their original research for a corona virus vaccine was from the SARS and MERS epidemics of the 1990s and 2000s decades, but it is still suspicious that covid-19 was suddenly able to make the leap to humans.
That is very rare and unusual.

Someone artificially created covid.
It is a bat virus we should not get or be able to support.
Someone altered it.

{...
Gain-of-function research involves experiments in which new attributes are given to an organism. Some forms of gain-of-function research are relatively harmless; however, others can involve the enhancement of a virus’s transmissibility or lethality and are extremely controversial.
...}

There is no question Wuhan lab, under the direction of the CDC and WHO, were doing gain-of-function research on bat viruses.
And are we to believe it was just coincidence that Wuhan then was the site of patient zero?
I keep trying to believe it's natural. Because almost all pandemics have come from China for millennia. It's what they do. Always have. Viruses AND bacterial.

On the other hand, the gain of function thing --- does seem "meant."

I keep trying to believe it's natural. Because almost all pandemics have come from China for millennia. It's what they do. Always have. Viruses AND bacterial.

On the other hand, the gain of function thing --- does seem "meant."
Anthropomorphizing the situation is belief that someone altered it rather than something altered it. RNA viruses mutate. That's what they do. A further problematic is that sequence analysis shows no manipulation in the places manipulation should show up. Duh

They claim their original research for a corona virus vaccine was from the SARS and MERS epidemics of the 1990s and 2000s decades, but it is still suspicious that covid-19 was suddenly able to make the leap to humans.
That is very rare and unusual.
Paging Dr Rigby!! You must bevery wekk credentialed. Where did you study?? Trump U.? You just made about 8 posts-mostly about the vaccine and immunity without a single link to a source to back up your claims. That is called an appealr to authority and an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy "Just trust me, I know what I'm talking about, no need for proof" Give me a break. I will go with the CDC

Anthropomorphizing the situation is belief that someone altered it rather than something altered it. RNA viruses mutate. That's what they do. A further problematic is that sequence analysis shows no manipulation in the places manipulation should show up. Duh

Manipulation does not have to leave any evidence.
You can manipulate simply by unnatural selection.
Let variants form naturally, and then suppress all but the ones closest to what you like.
You speed up evolution millions of times faster that way, and leave not a single trace.

Paging Dr Rigby!! You must bevery wekk credentialed. Where did you study?? Trump U.? You just made about 8 posts-mostly about the vaccine and immunity without a single link to a source to back up your claims. That is called an appealr to authority and an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy "Just trust me, I know what I'm talking about, no need for proof" Give me a break. I will go with the CDC

Wrong.
Everything I write is self explanatory and easily verified.
But it would just take me too long because I would not know what anyone would question.
So if you do not want to look things up and want me to do it instead, I would be more than happy to.
Just tell me what you need more explanation or details about?
Never have I ever said to just trust me.
You can easily work it out yourself if you want to.
This is not complicated.
Covid is not complicated.
Epidemics are not complicated.

That was Cumo.

Old people tend to be republicans. If they die they might turn into democrats as sometimes the dead vote in blue states.

Manipulation does not have to leave any evidence.
You can manipulate simply by unnatural selection.
Let variants form naturally, and then suppress all but the ones closest to what you like.
You speed up evolution millions of times faster that way, and leave not a single trace.
You truly are stupid then. "Closest to what you like" is precisely Ralph Baric's RsSHC014 from the (urban environment [italics]) of Kunming. Did Baric manipulate that virus in his North Carolina lab, or not? What the hell do you think they were doing at the Tongguan copper mine? Copper mining? The perfect crime is release of the naturally-evolved nasty bat virus they knew they already had as early as 2012. Therefore, Badger recommends more study of mutagenesis in the Chiroptera.

Reader-prisoners may wish to see a scientific publication on unnatural selection so that we can make it look like the horse's read end via Chiropteran RNA virus mutagenesis.

most that die are elderly..they would've soon died anyway of something else:
pneumonia
heart disease
obesity
etc etc

We'll how come they were all diagnosed as having covid at death?
That's a pathetic excuse for not getting vaxxer.

Wrong.
But it would just take me too long because I would not know what anyone would question.
So if you do not want to look things up and want me to do it instead, I would be more than happy to.
This is not complicated.
Delirious.

Wrong.
This is not complicated.
Really Doc??> Lets start with this from your post 80
The cause of the all the deaths is from first, "flattening the curve" to wait for the vaccines, and then the fact the vaccines to not work to stop infection or spread, and that the vaccines only last for less than 6 months.
I have no idea what the first part means so lets focus on the bolded portion andespecially the underlined part. We know that the vaxx is not 100% effectivein preventing the spread and stopping infections. But the evidence is that they do a pretty good job of it and you havenot presented anything to refute that.

However, you present it in a way that impliesthat they are not at all effective. Although there is a grain of truth, ( that sometimes they are inefective) you lie by omission. That is dishonest and is called propaganda

Except that the vaccines do not reduce their death rate.
What would reduce their death rate is if we either would have ended the epidemic instantly through something like deliberate infection 2 years ago, or develop a regimen of immuno suppressants to prevent the deadly cytokine storm from an over active immune system.
The virus itself is insignificant.
This makes no damned sense AT ALL! The vaccines do not reduce their death rate. ?? We couls have ended the epidenmic "instatly" ? By doing what? Letting everyone get infected ? How many would be dead then? Immuno suppreants to to prevent a cytokine storm? More nonsense, only 20 to 30% of patients experience this:

How many of the remaining population would be dean after their immune system is suppressed? You oppose the vaxx but are in favor of a drug to suppress immunity . I am begining to think that you have been fed a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement thaT you swallowed whole , or you re some sort of anti vaxx mole who knows he is full of shit. Which is it?

anti vaxx 7.jpg

Forum List

Back