In less than a year, Joe Biden has proved this is his America. Arent you glad you voted for him?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

So last year, when all the "Fiery but mostly peaceful protests were going on, i warned everyone that the criminals are going to be emboldened by having such a feckless group in the government as we are seeing today. I just hope all this stuff happens to those who voted for Joe Biden, because as they always say, Karma is a Biatch...

Maybe you progressives can do the dance that makes people smile.

Gas Prices
PriceStationCity
2.457-Eleven 2601 Faithon P Lucas Sr Blvd Mesquite Nov 23,1:13 AMMesquite
2.73Sam's Club 2900 W Wheatland Rd Dallas Nov 22,8:05 PMDallas
2.73Murphy USA 605 Uptown Blvd Cedar Hill Nov 22,7:30 PMCedar Hill
2.73Costco 250 W US-67 Duncanville Nov 22,4:27 PMDuncanville
6 more rows
Gas Prices in Dallas | wfaa.com

$2.73 a gallon in Dallas
Over $3 here and as high as $6 in Kalifornia. Plus what do you know you are hidden in your basement from the boogeyflu.

So last year, when all the "Fiery but mostly peaceful protests were going on, i warned everyone that the criminals are going to be emboldened by having such a feckless group in the government as we are seeing today. I just hope all this stuff happens to those who voted for Joe Biden, because as they always say, Karma is a Biatch...

Warning: This video contains footage some viewers may find highly satisfying and immensely entertaining

Gas Prices
PriceStationCity
6 more rows

$2.73 a gallon in Dallas
A murderer I am not. The media/entertainers/prog politicians/elites are murderers. They need to be killed. And that is giving them mercy. If wea ll live by their demands, this nation wll be third nation and is vacillating between first and second world now in many areas and second and third world in others.

A murderer I am not. The media/entertainers/prog politicians/elites are murderers. They need to be killed. And that is giving them mercy. If wea ll live by their demands, this nation wll be third nation and is vacillating between first and second world now in many areas and second and third world in others.

Report them.

Gas Prices
PriceStationCity
6 more rows

$2.73 a gallon in Dallas
Wow, my gasoline before Joe Biteme took over was a $1.75 a gallon, today it went down from $3.35 to $3.31 a gallon. Real nice of you to not show what the prices were before Joe to office, because you fuckers stole the election...

See video below.

autumnal-cemetery-picture-id183215929

"Biden was our guy!"

when will folks learn? when you put the left in power, America will go down the wrong path.

71 percent…i’d say that is shocking, but only because it’s not 100 percent

We must never forget this dark chapter in American history and never vote for dems again
Or allow them to be in charge of polling stations. We know what happens when that happens.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Yes I am.....and would vote for him over trump every time.

Wow, my gasoline before Joe Biteme took over was a $1.75 a gallon, today it went down from $3.35 to $3.31 a gallon. Real nice of you to not show what the prices were before Joe to office, because you fuckers stole the election...

See video below.
You should be honored Joe allowed you to get such a generous discount! ;) First it was 2 cents and now 4! That's something to crow about!

Forum List

Back