Covid deaths are less than tobacco deaths in the USA

The brainwash is deep with you. And no, unfortunately I was not homeschooled. I wish I was. But the fact that you seem to be anti-homeschool gives me a good hint on what type you are.

The only type I am is the type that employs common sense. I'm also not anti-homeschool as long as that homeschool encourages and develops critical thinking and encompasses the sciences and an appreciation of fact-based evidence.

If you wish you were homeschooled, then so do I. At least then your hostile attitude would be understandable.

Common sense would allow you to see the tons of red flags, absurdities, doublespeak and inconsistencies with this whole scam. But you don't. So it's not common sense that you have. You just trust the wrong people and you're living in a bubble, apparently.

However you are a beacon of insight and reason.

I knew that by your name calling, hostility, dismissive attitude and judicious use of emoticons.

What does one have to do with the other?
The implication is that if people are free to participate in risky behavior such as smoking then they should be free to participate in risky behavior such as not wearing masks, etc. The difference is that the primary risk in smoking is your life. The primary risk in you not wearing a mask is the lives of others.

Last edited:
The brainwash is deep with you. And no, unfortunately I was not homeschooled. I wish I was. But the fact that you seem to be anti-homeschool gives me a good hint on what type you are.

The only type I am is the type that employs common sense. I'm also not anti-homeschool as long as that homeschool encourages and develops critical thinking and encompasses the sciences and an appreciation of fact-based evidence.

If you wish you were homeschooled, then so do I. At least then your hostile attitude would be understandable.

Common sense would allow you to see the tons of red flags, absurdities, doublespeak and inconsistencies with this whole scam. But you don't. So it's not common sense that you have. You just trust the wrong people and you're living in a bubble, apparently.

I knew that by your name calling, hostility, dismissive attitude and judicious use of emoticons.

If I appear hostile, it's because I'm sick and tired of useful dupes who are unwittingly helping the NWO criminals behind this scam to destroy this world. You might think that's crazy, but you also trust the msm and live in a bubble, so that's to be expected. Yes, I have been a bit angry recently. If you're not angry, you haven't been paying attention.

135953 covid deaths since Feb 6th
158600 dead from tobacco use in exactly the same time period

The question arises, why is tobacco still legal if every person counts?

1315 Americans die from tobacco related diseases every single day says the CDC who does not care

135953 COVID deaths even while large parts of the nation were in lockdown during a large swath of that time period, so the question is how many without those measures?

There are a lot of things that are deadly. The proper question is always how many deaths are acceptable. In the case of COVID the risks of unbridled infections were stated to be WAY larger than tobacco deaths. Prompting measures to prevent those infections from occurring. Now apparently the US has decided to just let it occur anyway. Not just making the previous sacrifices mute but risking many more deaths.

If I appear hostile, it's because I'm sick and tired of useful dupes who are unwittingly helping the NWO criminals behind this scam to destroy this world. You might think that's crazy, but you also trust the msm and live in a bubble, so that's to be expected. Yes, I have been a bit angry recently. If you're not angry, you haven't been paying attention.
When I check deaths I don't follow the MSM I check the John's Hopkins site. When I link things to this disease I check the CDC. Nothing on either site suggests any of this is a scam. So my question is what are your sources to come to this conclusion?

You don't appear hostile. You are hostile.
I'm also interested to know how you appear to be so au fait with my relationship with the media - not to mention my living circumstances. Assumption, as I'm sure you know, makes an ass of someone (and it's not me).

I am paying attention. I don't agree with your hot take on the NWO, but don't let that stop you from being consumed with sustaining a life-destroying frothy rage at the void. It's your life, if unreason is your thing then go ahead and have at it.

Of course the CDC cares, however their hands are tied. Historically the tobacco lobby has been and still is extremely powerful and don't forget the drug tobacco was legal when unknowingly lethal. The unknowing part is important.

People dying as a result of consuming tobacco does not make people unnecessarily dying of Covid 19 acceptable. Unless you're wilfully and obtusely promoting a fallacious dilemma.
More people are dying unnecessarily from tobacco, and tobacco is 100 percent preventable, ban tobacco
Smoking tobacco is a voluntary activity unlike a virus.

When I check deaths I don't follow the MSM I check the John's Hopkins site. When I link things to this disease I check the CDC. Nothing on either site suggests any of this is a scam. So my question is what are your sources to come to this conclusion?

That font of reason and evidence, YouTube, would be my guess. Also certain fringe (and by fringe I mean unproven) texts and sites maintained by like-minded, fury-prone, anti-scientific types.

1315 Americans die from tobacco related diseases every single day says the CDC who does not care

At least it takes years to die from smoking (usually) and they have a choice, and they pay mega taxes to help the state and federal gov.
All dead people are equal

480000 Americans die from tobacco and live on average 10 years less than non smokers.

If all lives are precious tobacco must be banned
I repeat:
At least it takes years to die from smoking (usually) and they have a choice, and they pay mega taxes to help the state and federal gov. And it would be nice if everyone quit smoking.

So paying off the government is the key? So, let’s legalize cocaine, meth and other drugs and tax it. That makes it okay.

Where to begin? For starters, they have openly admitted that they are counting NON-COVID deaths as COVID deaths. In other words, if they claim someone tests positive, then even if they died from a clear alternate cause, it is still being counted as a COVID death. And last I checked, on the CDC's own website, they plainly stated that they are counting "presumed" or "probable" deaths as COVID deaths as well.

On top of that, numerous doctors and people in the medical field have said that the testing is completely unreliable. A high percentage of false positives. In addition to that, hospitals have a financial incentive to diagnose people with COVID19, and an even bigger financial incentive when people are put on a respirator.

In addition to that, there are numerous draconian agendas attached to this whole thing. I rarely hear anyone here talk about that. Probably because the MSM doesn't tell you much about those things, it requires doing your own research. But this thing is being used as a pretext for multiple agendas, none of them good.

So when you have faulty testing, the leeway to add in NON-COVID deaths in the death count, as well as "probable" or "presumed" to the count, and everything else I mentioned, you have to be completely blind to not see what is happening here.

You are trusting organizations that are funded by the very people behind this whole scam. People who stand to make a massive fortune from the vaccine, which they want to make the whole world take. If you want me to get in to all the conflicts of interest, I can do that too. But that is probably better for a thread of its own, because there are a lot of blatant conflicts of interest. Which is another thing the media doesn't tell you.

I could go on, but there are a few things for starters.

Where to begin? For starters, they have openly admitted that they are counting NON-COVID deaths as COVID deaths. In other words, if they claim someone tests positive, then even if they died from a clear alternate cause, it is still being counted as a COVID death. And last I checked, on the CDC's own website, they plainly stated that they are counting "presumed" or "probable" deaths as COVID deaths as well.

On top of that, numerous doctors and people in the medical field have said that the testing is completely unreliable. A high percentage of false positives. In addition to that, hospitals have a financial incentive to diagnose people with COVID19, and an even bigger financial incentive when people are put on a respirator.

In addition to that, there are numerous draconian agendas attached to this whole thing. I rarely hear anyone here talk about that. Probably because the MSM doesn't tell you much about those things, it requires doing your own research. But this thing is being used as a pretext for multiple agendas, none of them good.

So when you have faulty testing, the leeway to add in NON-COVID deaths in the death count, as well as "probable" or "presumed" to the count, and everything else I mentioned, you have to be completely blind to not see what is happening here.

You are trusting organizations that are funded by the very people behind this whole scam. People who stand to make a fortune from the vaccine, which they want to make the whole world take. If you want me to get in to all the conflicts of interest, I can do that too. But that is probably better for a thread of its own, because there are a lot of blatant conflicts of interest. Which is another thing the media doesn't tell you.

I'm hearing a lot of things you seem to have a problem with, what I'm not hearing is an answer to my question. What are your sources?

As for your problems specifically. Until recently testing capability simply wasn't there to check every death. The CDC an organization that is funded by congress. They are OBLIGATED to have a clear idea about this disease. If testing isn't available this means that they have to go by the best information available. IF testing isn't available an educated guess is their only option. They have no financial interests here. Secondly, John's Hopkins is a much more reputable source than some dude on the internet. If you want to claim their data faulty be prepared to back that up. Can you?

You say that not being able to see what's going on makes you blind? As we speak governors across the US are reversing their decision to open up. Something that comes at great cost to them personally politically speaking, yet you are still claiming this is all a hoax. I'd assert it takes a blind man to think that politicians would commit political suicide over a "hoax".

Last edited:

I'm also interested to know how you appear to be so au fait with my relationship with the media - not to mention my living circumstances. Assumption, as I'm sure you know, makes an ass of someone (and it's not me).

I am paying attention. I don't agree with your hot take on the NWO, but don't let that stop you from being consumed with sustaining a life-destroying frothy rage at the void. It's your life, if unreason is your thing then go ahead and have at it.

Don't act so innocent. You accuse me of being hostile, but you have been sarcastic, stuck up, and you have an air of bigotry about you. As for the media, are you now claiming you don't watch or trust the MSM? I don't know anything about your living circumstances and never claimed to, but when I said you're living in a bubble, it's because you're clearly a mainstream type who appears to not be used to people disagreeing with this scamdemic.

And sorry, but I don't have a life-destroying "frothy rage" at the NWO, but thank you for the laugh.

You are trusting organizations that are funded by the very people behind this whole scam. People who stand to make a fortune from the vaccine, which they want to make the whole world take. If you want me to get in to all the conflicts of interest, I can do that too. But that is probably better for a thread of its own, because there are a lot of blatant conflicts of interest. Which is another thing the media doesn't tell you.

I'm hearing a lot of things you seem to have a problem with, what I'm not hearing is an answer to my question. What are your sources?

As for your problems specifically. Until recently testing capability simply wasn't there to check every death. The CDC an organization that is funded by congress. They are OBLIGATED to have a clear idea about this disease. If testing isn't available this means that they have to go by the best information available. IF testing isn't available an educated guess is their only option. They have no financial interests here. Secondly, John's Hopkins is a much more reputable source than some dude on the internet. If you want to claim their data faulty be prepared to back that up. Can you?

You say that no being able to see what's going on makes you blind? As we speak governors across the US are reversing their decision to open up. Something that comes at great cost to them personally politically speaking, yet you are still claiming this is all a hoax. I'd assert it takes a blind man to think that politicians would commit political suicide over a "hoax".

I already told you, in regard to the first thing I said, their OWN WORDS. Do I have to do your homework for you? Do I really have to get out all the links or clips of them saying these things openly?

As for the other things I said, numerous sources. It irks me when people like you expect others to do their homework for them and be spoonfed everything.

I don't go by "some dude on the internet." I am a truth seeker, which means I don't automatically believe whatever I'm told, I will listen to various sources but look into it myself to verify if what they're saying is true, or at least try. But I sure as hell don't trust the controlled mockingbird media that is owned by the same crowd who is pulling off this whole psyop.

We're not going to get anywhere here because I can see you trust the government and MSM, and I'm sorry but I can't catch you up in a paragraph or two on something some of us have been researching for decades.

Don't act so innocent. You accuse me of being hostile, but you have been sarcastic, stuck up, and you have an air of bigotry about you. As for the media, are you now claiming you don't watch or trust the MSM? I don't know anything about your living circumstances and never claimed to, but when I said you're living in a bubble, it's because you're clearly a mainstream type who appears to not be used to people disagreeing with this scamdemic.

And sorry, but I don't have a life-destroying "frothy rage" at the NWO, but thank you for the laugh.

Innocent? I'm not acting innocent and I think I've been pretty civil.

You have no idea what media I consume - but there you are pretending I made claims. Clearly a mainstream type? Well, colour me shocked. I am a scientist, and I do not live in a bubble but inform my opinions with facts. I do not, and no reasonable person would, consider YouTube a source of reliable information. I like claims to be evidenced, which apparently makes me a sheeple (such a childish turn of phrase, I might add). Any air of bigotry I have is a bias against the sort of motivated ignorance that colours all sides of public discourse for the last number of years.

I am well used to people disagreeing with me; but I somehow manage to maintain some sense of self control when that happens. I hope you remain safe and well during the 'scamdemic' , though I do admit a small and petty part of me would find some small pleasure in you finding out the hard way just how ridiculous the claim that it's a scam really is.

At least it takes years to die from smoking (usually) and they have a choice, and they pay mega taxes to help the state and federal gov.
All dead people are equal

480000 Americans die from tobacco and live on average 10 years less than non smokers.

If all lives are precious tobacco must be banned
There's no equivalency between a war crime chemical weapons attack and a person who contracts cancer from knowingly using a tobacco product, which is a sacred herb to My People. Tobacco should be not banned... you are being not Libertarian and pro Freedom in your devil's advocating... Q-anon. What are you, narcotics anonymous or something? Recovering drug addict, blaming tobacco for your slide into narcotics and barbituates? I smoke tobacco, never used the hard drugs, knowingly never will.

People dying from the terrorist chemical weapons attack in mass graves, while politicians and the media are covering it up... that's something that is far, far worse. Evidence is on video, sent out to the military, the press, and the People themselves.
Lol the doofus does not understand the difference between chemical weapons and biological warfare

Duh

Pretend away little tyke

You say that no being able to see what's going on makes you blind? As we speak governors across the US are reversing their decision to open up. Something that comes at great cost to them personally politically speaking, yet you are still claiming this is all a hoax. I'd assert it takes a blind man to think that politicians would commit political suicide over a "hoax".

I already told you, in regard to the first thing I said, their OWN WORDS. Do I have to do your homework for you? Do I really have to get out all the links or clips of them saying these things openly?

As for the other things I said, numerous sources. It irks me when people like you expect others to do their homework for them and be spoonfed everything.

I don't go by "some dude on the internet." I am a truth seeker, which means I don't automatically believe whatever I'm told, I will listen to various sources but look into it myself to verify if what they're saying is true, or at least try. But I sure as hell don't trust the controlled mockingbird media that is owned by the same crowd who is pulling off this whole psyop.

We're not going to get anywhere here because I can see you trust the government and MSM, and I'm sorry but I can't catch you up in a paragraph or two on something some of us have been researching for decades.
Their own words give them credence, for the simple reason that science doesn't deal in absolute truths but rather the best model available.

As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths. This change was made to reflect an interim COVID-19 position statement pdf iconexternal iconissued by the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists on April 5, 2020. The position statement included a case definition and made COVID-19 a nationally notifiable disease. Nationally notifiable disease cases are voluntarily reported to CDC by jurisdictions.

Then they go on to define probable cases like this.

-Meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19
-Meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence
-Meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19

It irks you that I ask you to cite sources? That's not asking you to do my homework. I'm asking you to be able to back up what you claim. Giving me the capability of checking those sources. Both for substance and trustworthiness.

As far as I can tell your beef with the CDC's measuring methods is based on you not feeling that any death could be attributed to COVID if it's not tested and even if it is, not to be trusted because the tests are faulty. There is another one that doesn't rely on testing at all. It relies on measuring the deaths above average on any given month. Guess what? It corroborates that way more people are dying on average. Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

And then we have what I said in the previous post. States across the US are being hit by COVID 19 to the extent that the hospitals and ICU's are filling up. That's simply undeniable. Claiming that's a scam doesn't change that fact. You don't have to take my word for it. DeSantis Sends More Hospital Staff To South Florida; HHS Refutes Claim Governor Submitted Formal Request Florida
With record 10,000 in hospital, Abbott warns: 'Things will get worse' Texas.
Georgia governor reopens coronavirus field hospital at Atlanta convention center Georgia.

Hell of a scam I would say.

Last edited:
What does one have to do with the other?
The implication is that if people are free to participate in risky behavior such as smoking then they should be free to participate in risky behavior such as not wearing masks, etc. The difference is that the primary risk in smoking is your life. The primary risk in you not wearing a mask is the lives of others.
Only idiots like you believe that everyone who is actually perfectly healthy has a fatal virus

Furthermore since the death rate from the flu is way higher than covid we should have been wearing masks forever

Then we need a sexual disease tax! A big tax!

Their own words give them credence, for the simple reason that science doesn't deal in absolute truths but rather the best model available.

As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths. This change was made to reflect an interim COVID-19 position statement pdf iconexternal iconissued by the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists on April 5, 2020. The position statement included a case definition and made COVID-19 a nationally notifiable disease. Nationally notifiable disease cases are voluntarily reported to CDC by jurisdictions.

Then they go on to define probable cases like this.

-Meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19
-Meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence
-Meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19

It irks you that I ask you to cite sources? That's not asking you to do my homework. That's asking you to be able to back up what you claim. Giving me the capability of checking those sources. Both for substance and trustworthiness.

As far as I can tell your beef with the CDC's measuring methods is based on you not feeling that any death could be attributed to COVID if it's not tested and even if it is, not to be trusted because the tests are faulty. There is another one that doesn't rely on testing at all. It relies on measuring the deaths above average on any given month. Guess what? It corroborates that way more people are dying on average. Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

And then we have what I said in the previous post. States across the US are being hit by COVID 19 to the extent that the hospitals and ICU's are filling up. That's simply undeniable. Claiming that's a scam doesn't change that fact. You don't have to take my word for it. DeSantis Sends More Hospital Staff To South Florida; HHS Refutes Claim Governor Submitted Formal Request Florida
With record 10,000 in hospital, Abbott warns: 'Things will get worse' Texas.
Georgia governor reopens coronavirus field hospital at Atlanta convention center Georgia.

Hell of a scam I would say.

The CDC is tied to big pharma, and as I said earlier, there are conflicts of interest out the wazoo with this whole thing. I'm truly amazed at how sacrosanct you appear to believe "science" is, you seem to not realize that like politics, science can be corrupted.

As for your links, most of those look like mainstream sources so forgive me if I don't take them at face value, but I will look into those claims.

If it's anything like some other reports I've seen, then it's just more of the same fearmongering hype. There was a report by "Sky News" on COVID deaths in Mexico City, and they were caught lying through their teeth, in an almost comical way. Jeff Berwick (who lives Mexico) actually went to the places they claimed were overflowing with body bags, and he showed that it was a big fat lie.

As I said, I highly doubt we're going to get anywhere here, because you are too trusting of the wrong people, and that's not something that's going to change in a few paragraphs.

Forum List

Back