'A modern miracle': Experts marvel at CDC data showing fully vaccinated make up less than 1% of COVID deaths

Statistics can be manipulated. Does the CDC claim that not one of the estimated 720,000 people who died from Covid complications were vaccinated after we saw a plane load of fully vaccinated democrats escaping from duty in Texas test positive for the disease or when we saw popular figures like Colin Powell and Hank Aaron brag about being vaccinated and then die from the disease? The CDC is in the vaccine business and as such you will never see statistics that indicate that natural immunity is preferable. It's possible that booster shots might lower immunity and make a person more likely to come down with the disease.
Neither the CDC or anyone else ever claimed that no one who was vaccinated died from Covid. And your claim that a booster might lower immunity to totally rediculoud. Where do you get that shit from? And you call me anti science??

1639512466522.png

It means they knew about their little Frankenstein that they had created and were working on the cure way before it was ever out in the public. Oh, but they never told you or I about their little freak show lab.
You'll have to provide somedocumentation for that because I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Moderna created Covid???

So it is cool to just let them die sooner?

Well I guess that is one way to have the SS fund last longer.

Except that the vaccines do not reduce their death rate.
What would reduce their death rate is if we either would have ended the epidemic instantly through something like deliberate infection 2 years ago, or develop a regimen of immuno suppressants to prevent the deadly cytokine storm from an over active immune system.
The virus itself is insignificant.

Vaccinations weren’t really out there until April. I’d say 7,000 needs to be compared to 200,000 or so non vaxed deaths. More like something between 2%-3.5% of the deaths with 65% vaxed. That’s a huge success rate.

It is not really a success at all, since the vaccine efficacy does not even last 6 months, so is only a delay or temporary treatment.

Look it up yourself.
The way covid gets into cells is by using a spike protein to mimic our own exosome's spike protein, and get the ACE2 receptors on our cells, to let covid in.
The way in is ACE2 receptors, and the spike protein is the key.
So a vaccine that only gets our own cells to start growing useless spike proteins, can't work.
Spike proteins can not be used by the immune system and stored in T-cell memory.
That is because our own exosomes have to also use the same spike proteins, in order to open the same ACE2 receptors.

So why do the mRNA vaccines then seem to work at all?
The injection of mRNA material is detected by the immune system as dangerous foreign material, so the immune system assumes something bad had happened, and it starts then doing a general safety procedure of pumping out antibodies.
But this temporary antibody stimulation does not last more than 6 months, and has ZERO permanent immunity effects.

There are easy ways to tell they are lying to us.
One is the boosters.
Some real vaccines are so risky that you want to split them up into multiple doses, but that is not "boosters".
The effect of the first shot does not diminish.
But clearly the effects of the first dose of these mRNA injections does diminish.
So then the point of the booster is not due to variants like they claim, but to cover up the fact the vaccine is no longer doing any good at all.
Real vaccines are life time or at least decades.
The "boosters" can not be explained by variants because the vaccines have not and can not change for variants.
Variants have to have the exact same spike protein, or else the ACE2 receptors would fail to recognize them any more and not let them in.

It is not really a success at all, since the vaccine efficacy does not even last 6 months, so is only a delay or temporary treatment.

Look it up yourself.
The way covid gets into cells is by using a spike protein to mimic our own exosome's spike protein, and get the ACE2 receptors on our cells, to let covid in.
So a vaccine that only gets our own cells to start growing useless spike proteins, can't work.
Spike proteins can not be used by the immune system and stored in T-cell memory.
That is because our own exosomes have to also use the same spike proteins, in order to open the same ACE2 receptors.

The injection of mRNA material is detected by the immune system as dangerous foreign material, so the immune system assumes something bad had happened, and it starts then doing a general safety procedure of pumping out antibodies.
But this temporary antibody stimulation does not last more than 6 months, and has ZERO permanent immunity effects.

One is the boosters.
Some real vaccines are so risky that you want to split them up into multiple doses, but that is not "boosters".
But clearly the effects of the first dose of these mRNA injections does diminish.
So then the point of the booster is not due to variants like they claim, but to cover up the fact the vaccine is no longer doing any good at all.
The "boosters" can not be explained by variants because the vaccines have not and can not change for variants.
Variants have to have the exact same spike protein, or else the ACE2 receptors would fail to recognize them any more and not let them in.

The bar is low when people call this injection success.

The chances of someone 89 surviving from covid is near nil to none.

Wrong.
The survival rate of those of all over 75 are about the same 80%.
And age should have nothing to do with it, because the virus kills no one.
It is only the immune system over reaction, the cytokine storm, that kills anyone.
And that is easily treated and prevented with immuno suppressants.

What is a common immuno suppressant?
Well like Quinine.
When you get malaria, the parasite is not what kills you.
It is your immune system that kills you by causing a high fever in order to kill the parasites.
But the parasites come from Africa, where it is hot, and can't be killed by heat.
So Quinine works by shutting down the high fever immune system over reaction, preventing death, and allowing the immune system try other means of killing off the parasite.

Similarly, with covid, the immune system over reacts with a cytokine storm that starts macerating the lungs.
Leading to thousands of tiny blood clots.
It is then the immune system that is the deadly enemy, not the virus it is over reacting to.
And that is relatively easy to control.
We have lots of drugs that can control immune response.
We even have artificial, monocolonal antibodies.

Look it up yourself.

One is the boosters.
Then don’t get it. I don’t care. Most deaths are unvaccinated even though way more people are vaccinated. It’s a good defense but if you want to use the method of “let me get it and see if I don’t die to get my immunity” we’ll all the power to ya. Good luck. Don’t die.

Neither the CDC or anyone else ever claimed that no one who was vaccinated died from Covid. And your claim that a booster might lower immunity to totally rediculoud. Where do you get that shit from? And you call me anti science??

No, the science does show the mRNA vaccines do prevent immunity.

First of all you have to forget the false claim the mRNA injection add anything at all to immunity.
Immunity is long term T-cell memory, and since our own exosomes use the same spike proteins as covid, trying to use spike proteins only with the vaccines, can not possibly work.
All that the mRNA injections do is temporarily stimulate antibody production, due to the immune system detecting foreign substances in the body.
That does not and can not last more than 6 months.

But if you do get infected during those 6 months, the extra antibodies the vaccine stimulates will wipe out the infection, thus preventing the immune system from developing long term T-cell memory for that infection.

Then don’t get it. I don’t care. Most deaths are unvaccinated even though way more people are vaccinated. It’s a good defense but if you want to use the method of “let me get it and see if I don’t die to get my immunity” we’ll all the power to ya. Good luck. Don’t die.

I got the Moderna because the requirement of any social animal is to go along with consensus.
I disagree, but if everyone does something different, than nothing can possibly work, no matter who is right or wrong.
So I still had to do what I believe is wrong, and had to get the injection.
It would be arrogance not to, just in the slight case I am wrong.

But there is no doubt at all that these mRNA injections can not possibly get into long term T-cell memory.
Simply impossible.
So it is not a good defense.
It is only a temporary defense, which means it can't stop the epidemic, makes the epidemic last forever, and kills the maximum number of people.

And by the way, look at places with high vax rates, like Israel, Germany, etc., that started vaccinations over 6 months ago.
In those places, almost 100% of those dying are vaccinated.
The vaccine does no good at all after 6 months.

New Topics

Forum List

Back