Covid deaths are less than tobacco deaths in the USA

The brainwash is deep with you. And no, unfortunately I was not homeschooled. I wish I was. But the fact that you seem to be anti-homeschool gives me a good hint on what type you are.

The only type I am is the type that employs common sense. I'm also not anti-homeschool as long as that homeschool encourages and develops critical thinking and encompasses the sciences and an appreciation of fact-based evidence.

If you wish you were homeschooled, then so do I. At least then your hostile attitude would be understandable.

Common sense would allow you to see the tons of red flags, absurdities, doublespeak and inconsistencies with this whole scam. But you don't. So it's not common sense that you have. You just trust the wrong people and you're living in a bubble, apparently.

However you are a beacon of insight and reason.

I knew that by your name calling, hostility, dismissive attitude and judicious use of emoticons.

If I appear hostile, it's because I'm sick and tired of useful dupes who are unwittingly helping the NWO criminals behind this scam to destroy this world. You might think that's crazy, but you also trust the msm and live in a bubble, so that's to be expected. Yes, I have been a bit angry recently. If you're not angry, you haven't been paying attention.
When I check deaths I don't follow the MSM I check the John's Hopkins site. When I link things to this disease I check the CDC. Nothing on either site suggests any of this is a scam. So my question is what are your sources to come to this conclusion?

Where to begin? For starters, they have openly admitted that they are counting NON-COVID deaths as COVID deaths. In other words, if they claim someone tests positive, then even if they died from a clear alternate cause, it is still being counted as a COVID death. And last I checked, on the CDC's own website, they plainly stated that they are counting "presumed" or "probable" deaths as COVID deaths as well.

On top of that, numerous doctors and people in the medical field have said that the testing is completely unreliable. A high percentage of false positives. In addition to that, hospitals have a financial incentive to diagnose people with COVID19, and an even bigger financial incentive when people are put on a respirator.

In addition to that, there are numerous draconian agendas attached to this whole thing. I rarely hear anyone here talk about that. Probably because the MSM doesn't tell you much about those things, it requires doing your own research. But this thing is being used as a pretext for multiple agendas, none of them good.

So when you have faulty testing, the leeway to add in NON-COVID deaths in the death count, as well as "probable" or "presumed" to the count, and everything else I mentioned, you have to be completely blind to not see what is happening here.

You are trusting organizations that are funded by the very people behind this whole scam. People who stand to make a fortune from the vaccine, which they want to make the whole world take. If you want me to get in to all the conflicts of interest, I can do that too. But that is probably better for a thread of its own, because there are a lot of blatant conflicts of interest. Which is another thing the media doesn't tell you.

I could go on, but there are a few things for starters.
I'm hearing a lot of things you seem to have a problem with, what I'm not hearing is an answer to my question. What are your sources?

As for your problems specifically. Until recently testing capability simply wasn't there to check every death. The CDC an organization that is funded by congress. They are OBLIGATED to have a clear idea about this disease. If testing isn't available this means that they have to go by the best information available. IF testing isn't available an educated guess is their only option. They have no financial interests here. Secondly, John's Hopkins is a much more reputable source than some dude on the internet. If you want to claim their data faulty be prepared to back that up. Can you?

You say that no being able to see what's going on makes you blind? As we speak governors across the US are reversing their decision to open up. Something that comes at great cost to them personally politically speaking, yet you are still claiming this is all a hoax. I'd assert it takes a blind man to think that politicians would commit political suicide over a "hoax".

I already told you, in regard to the first thing I said, their OWN WORDS. Do I have to do your homework for you? Do I really have to get out all the links or clips of them saying these things openly?

As for the other things I said, numerous sources. It irks me when people like you expect others to do their homework for them and be spoonfed everything.

I don't go by "some dude on the internet." I am a truth seeker, which means I don't automatically believe whatever I'm told, I will listen to various sources but look into it myself to verify if what they're saying is true, or at least try. But I sure as hell don't trust the controlled mockingbird media that is owned by the same crowd who is pulling off this whole psyop.

We're not going to get anywhere here because I can see you trust the government and MSM, and I'm sorry but I can't catch you up in a paragraph or two on something some of us have been researching for decades.
Their own words give them credence, for the simple reason that science doesn't deal in absolute truths but rather the best model available.

As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths. This change was made to reflect an interim COVID-19 position statement pdf iconexternal iconissued by the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists on April 5, 2020. The position statement included a case definition and made COVID-19 a nationally notifiable disease. Nationally notifiable disease cases are voluntarily reported to CDC by jurisdictions.

Then they go on to define probable cases like this.

-Meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19
-Meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence
-Meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19

It irks you that I ask you to cite sources? That's not asking you to do my homework. That's asking you to be able to back up what you claim. Giving me the capability of checking those sources. Both for substance and trustworthiness.

As far as I can tell your beef with the CDC's measuring methods is based on you not feeling that any death could be attributed to COVID if it's not tested and even if it is, not to be trusted because the tests are faulty. There is another one that doesn't rely on testing at all. It relies on measuring the deaths above average on any given month. Guess what? It corroborates that way more people are dying on average. Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

And then we have what I said in the previous post. States across the US are being hit by COVID 19 to the extent that the hospitals and ICU's are filling up. That's simply undeniable. Claiming that's a scam doesn't change that fact. You don't have to take my word for it. DeSantis Sends More Hospital Staff To South Florida; HHS Refutes Claim Governor Submitted Formal Request Florida
With record 10,000 in hospital, Abbott warns: 'Things will get worse' Texas.
Georgia governor reopens coronavirus field hospital at Atlanta convention center Georgia.

Hell of a scam I would say.

The CDC is tied to big pharma, and as I said earlier, there are conflicts of interest out the wazoo with this whole thing. I'm truly amazed at how sacrosanct you appear to believe "science" is, you seem to not realize that like politics, science can be corrupted.

As for your links, most of those look like mainstream sources so forgive me if I don't take them at face value, but I will look into those claims.

If it's anything like some other reports I've seen, then it's just more of the same fearmongering hype. There was a report by "Sky News" on COVID deaths in Mexico City, and they were caught lying through their teeth, in an almost comical way. Jeff Berwick (who lives Mexico) actually went to the places they claimed were overflowing with body bags, and he showed that it was a big fat lie.

As I said, I highly doubt we're going to get anywhere here, because you are too trusting of the wrong people, and that's not something that's going to change in a few paragraphs.
Here's Desantis speaking about filling hospitals

Abbott

Couldn't find a clip with Kemp just statements but I have no reason to doubt it.
So now I have provided PRIMARY sources. You have shown none yourself. Why is that? Until you do you are just what I claimed you are just "someone on the internet".

Last edited:
Tobacco related deaths are on the decline, covd deaths aren't. The problem isn't the fatality rate of Covid, it's the rate at which it spreads.

The brainwash is deep with you. And no, unfortunately I was not homeschooled. I wish I was. But the fact that you seem to be anti-homeschool gives me a good hint on what type you are.

The only type I am is the type that employs common sense. I'm also not anti-homeschool as long as that homeschool encourages and develops critical thinking and encompasses the sciences and an appreciation of fact-based evidence.

If you wish you were homeschooled, then so do I. At least then your hostile attitude would be understandable.

Common sense would allow you to see the tons of red flags, absurdities, doublespeak and inconsistencies with this whole scam. But you don't. So it's not common sense that you have. You just trust the wrong people and you're living in a bubble, apparently.

I knew that by your name calling, hostility, dismissive attitude and judicious use of emoticons.

If I appear hostile, it's because I'm sick and tired of useful dupes who are unwittingly helping the NWO criminals behind this scam to destroy this world. You might think that's crazy, but you also trust the msm and live in a bubble, so that's to be expected. Yes, I have been a bit angry recently. If you're not angry, you haven't been paying attention.
When I check deaths I don't follow the MSM I check the John's Hopkins site. When I link things to this disease I check the CDC. Nothing on either site suggests any of this is a scam. So my question is what are your sources to come to this conclusion?

Where to begin? For starters, they have openly admitted that they are counting NON-COVID deaths as COVID deaths. In other words, if they claim someone tests positive, then even if they died from a clear alternate cause, it is still being counted as a COVID death. And last I checked, on the CDC's own website, they plainly stated that they are counting "presumed" or "probable" deaths as COVID deaths as well.

On top of that, numerous doctors and people in the medical field have said that the testing is completely unreliable. A high percentage of false positives. In addition to that, hospitals have a financial incentive to diagnose people with COVID19, and an even bigger financial incentive when people are put on a respirator.

In addition to that, there are numerous draconian agendas attached to this whole thing. I rarely hear anyone here talk about that. Probably because the MSM doesn't tell you much about those things, it requires doing your own research. But this thing is being used as a pretext for multiple agendas, none of them good.

So when you have faulty testing, the leeway to add in NON-COVID deaths in the death count, as well as "probable" or "presumed" to the count, and everything else I mentioned, you have to be completely blind to not see what is happening here.

You are trusting organizations that are funded by the very people behind this whole scam. People who stand to make a fortune from the vaccine, which they want to make the whole world take. If you want me to get in to all the conflicts of interest, I can do that too. But that is probably better for a thread of its own, because there are a lot of blatant conflicts of interest. Which is another thing the media doesn't tell you.

I'm hearing a lot of things you seem to have a problem with, what I'm not hearing is an answer to my question. What are your sources?

As for your problems specifically. Until recently testing capability simply wasn't there to check every death. The CDC an organization that is funded by congress. They are OBLIGATED to have a clear idea about this disease. If testing isn't available this means that they have to go by the best information available. IF testing isn't available an educated guess is their only option. They have no financial interests here. Secondly, John's Hopkins is a much more reputable source than some dude on the internet. If you want to claim their data faulty be prepared to back that up. Can you?

You say that no being able to see what's going on makes you blind? As we speak governors across the US are reversing their decision to open up. Something that comes at great cost to them personally politically speaking, yet you are still claiming this is all a hoax. I'd assert it takes a blind man to think that politicians would commit political suicide over a "hoax".

I already told you, in regard to the first thing I said, their OWN WORDS. Do I have to do your homework for you? Do I really have to get out all the links or clips of them saying these things openly?

As for the other things I said, numerous sources. It irks me when people like you expect others to do their homework for them and be spoonfed everything.

I don't go by "some dude on the internet." I am a truth seeker, which means I don't automatically believe whatever I'm told, I will listen to various sources but look into it myself to verify if what they're saying is true, or at least try. But I sure as hell don't trust the controlled mockingbird media that is owned by the same crowd who is pulling off this whole psyop.

We're not going to get anywhere here because I can see you trust the government and MSM, and I'm sorry but I can't catch you up in a paragraph or two on something some of us have been researching for decades.
Their own words give them credence, for the simple reason that science doesn't deal in absolute truths but rather the best model available.

As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths. This change was made to reflect an interim COVID-19 position statement pdf iconexternal iconissued by the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists on April 5, 2020. The position statement included a case definition and made COVID-19 a nationally notifiable disease. Nationally notifiable disease cases are voluntarily reported to CDC by jurisdictions.

Then they go on to define probable cases like this.

-Meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19
-Meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence
-Meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19

It irks you that I ask you to cite sources? That's not asking you to do my homework. That's asking you to be able to back up what you claim. Giving me the capability of checking those sources. Both for substance and trustworthiness.

As far as I can tell your beef with the CDC's measuring methods is based on you not feeling that any death could be attributed to COVID if it's not tested and even if it is, not to be trusted because the tests are faulty. There is another one that doesn't rely on testing at all. It relies on measuring the deaths above average on any given month. Guess what? It corroborates that way more people are dying on average. Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

And then we have what I said in the previous post. States across the US are being hit by COVID 19 to the extent that the hospitals and ICU's are filling up. That's simply undeniable. Claiming that's a scam doesn't change that fact. You don't have to take my word for it. DeSantis Sends More Hospital Staff To South Florida; HHS Refutes Claim Governor Submitted Formal Request Florida
With record 10,000 in hospital, Abbott warns: 'Things will get worse' Texas.
Georgia governor reopens coronavirus field hospital at Atlanta convention center Georgia.

Hell of a scam I would say.

The CDC is tied to big pharma, and as I said earlier, there are conflicts of interest out the wazoo with this whole thing. I'm truly amazed at how sacrosanct you appear to believe "science" is, you seem to not realize that like politics, science can be corrupted.

As for your links, most of those look like mainstream sources so forgive me if I don't take them at face value, but I will look into those claims.

If it's anything like some other reports I've seen, then it's just more of the same fearmongering hype. There was a report by "Sky News" on COVID deaths in Mexico City, and they were caught lying through their teeth, in an almost comical way. Jeff Berwick (who lives Mexico) actually went to the places they claimed were overflowing with body bags, and he showed that it was a big fat lie.

As I said, I highly doubt we're going to get anywhere here, because you are too trusting of the wrong people, and that's not something that's going to change in a few paragraphs.
Here's Desantis speaking about filling hospitals

Abbott

Couldn't find a clip with Kemp just statements but I have no reason to doubt it.
So now I have provided PRIMARY sources. You have shown none yourself. Why is that? Until you do you are just what I claimed you are just "someone on the internet".

Wow what a surprise, your sources are the government and the mainstream media, lol. Good job! Again, I will look into those claims. I actually wouldn't be surprised if people are getting sick, since everyone's immune systems have been suppressed over the last few months by the criminal lockdown, muzzling, and the nonstop stress and fear that people have been manipulated into.

As for my post, I said a number of things. What in particular do you dispute that you want me to back up? Be specific.

You are trusting organizations that are funded by the very people behind this whole scam. People who stand to make a massive fortune from the vaccine, which they want to make the whole world take. If you want me to get in to all the conflicts of interest, I can do that too. But that is probably better for a thread of its own, because there are a lot of blatant conflicts of interest. Which is another thing the media doesn't tell you.

I don't know who "they" is but the death counts as shown by on the CDC website are per the death certificates. The death certificate will show the immediate cause of death for example pulmonary failure and a secondary cause. If the words "Due to Covid 19" is on the death certificate it will be logged as a covid 19 death. Covid 19 attending physicians who complete the death certificates have plenty of data on their patients and to claim they can't diagnosis a Covid 19 death or they're lying about it is absurd.

I don't know who "they" is but the death counts as shown by on the CDC website are per the death certificates. The death certificate will show the immediate cause of death for example pulmonary failure and a secondary cause. If the words "Due to Covid 19" is on the death certificate it will logged as covid 19 death. Covid 19 attending physicians who complete the death certificates have plenty of data on their patients and to claim they can't diagnosis a Covid 19 death or they're lying about it is absurd.

I've posted reports around here some place where they had to acknowledge that they were labeling death certificates for covid when the people had actually been shot to death.

You are trusting organizations that are funded by the very people behind this whole scam. People who stand to make a massive fortune from the vaccine, which they want to make the whole world take. If you want me to get in to all the conflicts of interest, I can do that too. But that is probably better for a thread of its own, because there are a lot of blatant conflicts of interest. Which is another thing the media doesn't tell you.

I don't know who "they" is but the death counts as shown by on the CDC website are per the death certificates. The death certificate will show the immediate cause of death for example pulmonary failure and a secondary cause. If the words "Due to Covid 19" is on the death certificate it will be logged as a covid 19 death. Covid 19 attending physicians who complete the death certificates have plenty of data on their patients and to claim they can't diagnosis a Covid 19 death or they're lying about it is absurd.

Public health officials including Birx herself are on record saying that they are counting NON-Covid deaths (deaths due to other causes but with an alleged positive test result) as COVID deaths. This is old news, I'm amazed this still has to be stated to you guys. And that's just one part of it, there has been all sorts of fishy stuff reported all over the place.

I don't know who "they" is but the death counts as shown by on the CDC website are per the death certificates. The death certificate will show the immediate cause of death for example pulmonary failure and a secondary cause. If the words "Due to Covid 19" is on the death certificate it will logged as covid 19 death. Covid 19 attending physicians who complete the death certificates have plenty of data on their patients and to claim they can't diagnosis a Covid 19 death or they're lying about it is absurd.

I've posted reports around here some place where they had to acknowledge that they were labeling death certificates for covid when the people had actually been shot to death.
Cause of death is not always simple when there are multiple conditions that could cause the death. However, doctors are pretty good at determining what condition set off the chain of events that resulted in death. Although I think it would be rather rare that a person with covid 19 experiencing symptoms was shot but it's certainly possible but it would not appreciable effect on the covid 19 stats.

If I were betting I would say not more than 1% of covid 19 deaths were in any doubt due to the cause death. The reason I say this is covid 19 deaths have a fairly unique chain events that occur with the lungs that lead to death much different than coronary failures, pneumothorax, blood loss, etc..

Public health officials including Birx herself are on record saying that they are counting NON-Covid deaths (deaths due to other causes but with an alleged positive test result) as COVID deaths. This is old news, I'm amazed this still has to be stated to you guys. And that's just one part of it, there has been all sorts of fishy stuff reported all over the place
These are exception but certainly would not appreciable effect the current total deaths. In the early days of the virus, when doctors were not familiar with the progression of the disease and the CDC could not provide tests, patients that had multiple conditions that would leave the same trail of events resulting in deaths, doctors would make some wrong calls. However, that has not been the case in a long time. Essential none of our death totals for disease are 100% correct and there is no reason to expect covid 19 deaths would be.

Many doctors and medical examiners believe we under counted the number of deaths during March and April. Since so many of the patents that died were never tested they end up with diagnosis and a cause of death of pneumonia on the death certificate. Some believe the the under count could be in the tens of thousands.

Last edited:

Public health officials including Birx herself are on record saying that they are counting NON-Covid deaths (deaths due to other causes but with an alleged positive test result) as COVID deaths. This is old news, I'm amazed this still has to be stated to you guys. And that's just one part of it, there has been all sorts of fishy stuff reported all over the place
These are exception but certainly would not appreciable effect the total deaths. In the early days of the virus, when doctors were not familiar with the progression of the disease and the CDC could not provide tests, patients that had multiple conditions that would leave the same trail events resulting in deaths, doctors would make some wrong calls. However, that has not been the case in long time. Essential none of our death totals for disease are 100% correct and there is no reason to expect covid 19 deaths would be.

You're so wrong on this one. It's as if you live on a different planet, if you can't see the numerous red flags and absurdities surrounding the whole thing, I don't know what to tell you other than turn off your TV. See, this is how the PTSB can get away with anything. People are so trustful and seemingly blind to the bigger picture of what is actually happening. And what they are unwittingly helping to bring about.

If read your link you see the number in question if 5 cases that clearly should not have been classified as covid 19 deaths out total 1420 deaths. Your article also says, not included in the state’s count are some 3,000 fatal cases believed to have been caused by the virus and whose death certificates suggest Covid-like symptoms, but remain unconfirmed.

Of course, I read the link. Duh.

As was said, they're counting gunshot deaths as covid deaths. And, yes, more than once. It's very dishonest, if you ask me. It's a good thing they got caught. I tell ya. Some people...

These are exception but certainly would not appreciable effect the total deaths. In the early days of the virus, when doctors were not familiar with the progression of the disease and the CDC could not provide tests, patients that had multiple conditions that would leave the same trail events resulting in deaths, doctors would make some wrong calls. However, that has not been the case in long time. Essential none of our death totals for disease are 100% correct and there is no reason to expect covid 19 deaths would be.

You're so wrong on this one. It's as if you live on a different planet, if you can't see the numerous red flags and absurdities surrounding the whole thing, I don't know what to tell you other than turn off your TV. See, this is how the PTSB can get away with anything. People are so trustful and seemingly blind to the bigger picture of what is actually happening. And what they are unwittingly helping to bring about.
Sorry, I'm not into conspiracy theories. Without real evidence of a significant error in the count, I'll stick with the CDC numbers. If we are to consider the reports of over counts then we need to consider the reports of under counts. Washington state has a CDC count of 1420 deaths. However not included in the state’s count are some 3,000 fatal cases believed to have been caused by the virus and whose death certificates suggest Covid-like symptoms, but remain unconfirmed.

If read your link you see the number in question if 5 cases that clearly should not have been classified as covid 19 deaths out total 1420 deaths. Your article also says, not included in the state’s count are some 3,000 fatal cases believed to have been caused by the virus and whose death certificates suggest Covid-like symptoms, but remain unconfirmed.

Of course, I read the link. Duh.

As was said, they're counting gunshot deaths as covid deaths. And, yes, more than once. It's very dishonest, if you ask me. It's a good thing they got caught. I tell ya. Some people...
They are also not counting 3000 deaths believed to be covid 19 which has covid 19 on the death certificates. If you talk about over counts then we need to talk under counts.

They are also not counting 3000 deaths believed to be covid 19 which has covid 19 on the death certificates. If you talk about over counts then we need to talk under counts.

Like I said...so much for science. Heck, they can't can't even count. Can't tell a feller who got shot to death from a feller with a respiratory bug. ..

Pffft.

What we need to talk about is why the electorate is about as sharp as a marble when it comes to choosing authority figures.

That's what we need to talk about.

The very last people I'm picking are the ones who can't count and who can't tell a guy who got shot to death from a guy with a respiratory bug.

107006332-2404002956559027-110028079632223253-n.jpg

Like I said...so much for science. Heck, they can't can't even count. Can't tell a feller who got shot to death from a feller with a respiratory bug. ..

Pffft.
Oh, they can count alright but they have to follow the Trump administration counting rules which at the time said that to count as a covid 19 death, the patient had to test positive for Covid 19. Sounds reasonable except the Trump administration was not able to produce and delivery working test kit to the states until after these people died. The problem must existed in many other states because Washington was not the only state unable to get test kits.

Now that test kits are available, the administration has changed the rules to allow deaths to be counted without testing. :cuckoo: Considering how poorly this epidemic has been managed, we're lucky there aren't half million deaths.

Last edited:
135953 covid deaths since Feb 6th
158600 dead from tobacco use in exactly the same time period

The question arises, why is tobacco still legal if every person counts?

1315 Americans die from tobacco related diseases every single day says the CDC who does not care

At least it takes years to die from smoking (usually) and they have a choice, and they pay mega taxes to help the state and federal gov.
All dead people are equal

480000 Americans die from tobacco and live on average 10 years less than non smokers.

If all lives are precious tobacco must be banned
There's no equivalency between a war crime chemical weapons attack and a person who contracts cancer from knowingly using a tobacco product, which is a sacred herb to My People. Tobacco should be not banned... you are being not Libertarian and pro Freedom in your devil's advocating... Q-anon. What are you, narcotics anonymous or something? Recovering drug addict, blaming tobacco for your slide into narcotics and barbituates? I smoke tobacco, never used the hard drugs, knowingly never will.

People dying from the terrorist chemical weapons attack in mass graves, while politicians and the media are covering it up... that's something that is far, far worse. Evidence is on video, sent out to the military, the press, and the People themselves.
Lol the doofus does not understand the difference between chemical weapons and biological warfare

Duh

Pretend away little tyke
What your trying to do, is an attempt of pinning the blame on the Chinese... but I see right through your ruse, Es(pagne)allah. Chemical weapons attack, a deadly toxic bleach in the water. He's moorish in mind, deceptive to Christians and Buddhists, et al, in a ruse de guerre. But Heaven's Faith wrote the Art of War, and there be Budha's among Us. Carry quickly, Our Jin Allies would like to know the Punic spin being placed on what is clearly a chemical weapons attack. Unkotare Do you wear a Yellow Mask, or are you Jinn?

Forum List

Back